Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

African Cup of Nations

kondo

African Cup of Nations - Page 5 Empty Re: African Cup of Nations

Post by kondo Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:16 pm

Sigurno je jeftiniji od Alisona mada ko zna, ne treba potceniti pregovaračke moći Idžipšna!

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Daï Djakman Faré

African Cup of Nations - Page 5 Empty Re: African Cup of Nations

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:29 am

kondo wrote:Tja, ja sam mogao da stavim sve na Idžipt. Delovalo je da ih sile mraka vode ka tituli.
    +1

apsolutno je tako delovalo. cinilo se da kek i kauket u tom pogledu cine sve sto je u njihovoj moci

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am