Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Anonymous

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 38 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:25 pm

Nick Clegg has warned that “the clock is now ticking” for “the end of the United Kingdom” and that the break-up of the Union is now “more likely than not”. In his first print interview since his appointment in October 2018 as Facebook’s head of global affairs and communications, the former deputy prime minister told the New Statesman: “the Brexit demon has unleashed such an aggressive and regressive right-wing English nationalism… the Conservative Party is converting itself into an English nationalist party.”

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/07/exclusive-nick-clegg-brexit-likely-means-end-united-kingdom
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:48 pm

Gargantua wrote:
    Nick Clegg has warned that “the clock is now ticking” for “the end of the United Kingdom” and that the break-up of the Union is now “more likely than not”.

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 38 903208043

Bilo, ne ponovilo se.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Bar ce njegov sin moci da napise knjigu "Uloga moga oca u svetskoj devoluciji"
    паће

Post by паће Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Мало ће ружњикаво да изгледа јуњн џек кад из њега нестане бели Андрејин крст, ал' боли их патка, то има код сваког кружног прелаза.

Игуман, манастир...

Или ће бити оно (Малро? Сартр?) о томе како толико воли Немачку да је срећан што је има две, само препевано на нову конфигурацију.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Bice to 1 spektakl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:11 am

[size=32]Highly placed figures in the rebel group are so concerned that the next prime minister could ignore the will of parliament that they have discussed a scheme to ask the Queen to intervene.[/size]
    [size=32]In a sign of the febrile atmosphere at Westminster, these Conservatives are thinking of holding a vote on a parliamentary device known as a humble address to the Queen.[/size]
    [size=32]If passed, the address would say that if the new prime minister ignored a vote rejecting no deal the Queen would be asked to exercise her right as head of state to travel to the next EU summit. Under their plan she would then request an extension to the Article 50 process.[/size]
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:33 am

Brate...
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:53 am

Ja bih to gledao.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 am

i ja

i jos bih i platio neki hd prenos
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:01 am

dobro ovo se nece desiti posto kraljica baba zna s koje strane je namazan lebac

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    паће

Post by паће Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:47 pm

It's a punning clan...

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:06 pm

Boris Johnson could be the UK’s last prime minister, Gordon Brown has warned, after the Conservative leadership frontrunner met Scottish MPs to reassure them of his desire to bolster the union.

Johnson’s meeting with 11 out of the 13 Scottish Conservatives at Westminster on Wednesday is understood to have covered when he should first visit Scotland if elected, how colleagues north of the border could feed into policy decisions and the future structuring of government – Johnson has proposed a “union unit” within Downing Street. The meeting was described as “positive” and “businesslike”.

Brown, the former Labour prime minister, warned of an approaching “head-on conflict” between Johnson’s hardline views and the Scottish National party’s “extreme nationalism”, with its intention to abandon the pound and leave the UK single market and customs union.

Writing in the Scottish Daily Mail about his plans for a new thinktank to make the “positive, patriotic and progressive case for the union”, Brown said: “Nothing illustrates the sterility of this head-to-head confrontation better than yesterday when, in the wake of news of Scotland having the worst and most deadly drug problem in Europe, the SNP and the Conservatives simply blamed each other.”

Brown said Johnson’s brand of anti-Europe conservatism was regarded in Scotland as anti-Scottish and that “no matter what he may say now, two decades of anti-Scottish invective will come back to haunt him.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/18/gordon-brown-boris-johnson-could-be-uk-last-prime-minister-
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:14 pm

rown, the former Labour prime minister, warned of an approaching “head-on conflict” between Johnson’s hardline views and the Scottish National party’s “extreme nationalism”

Prica o dva zla
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:17 pm

KinderLad wrote:
    rown, the former Labour prime minister, warned of an approaching “head-on conflict” between Johnson’s hardline views and the Scottish National party’s “extreme nationalism”

Prica o dva zla

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 38 3826186726
    паће

Post by паће Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Баш бих волео да се УК размножи, као што су и они размножавали друге.

_____
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:31 pm

I da Scapa Flow postane Novi Severomorsk... UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 38 800920403
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:25 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jul/20/segregated-play-areas-banned-england
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Još 48 sati!

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 38 1727922752

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:30 pm

Why I helped expose ambassador's embarrassing cables: Journalist, 19, behind Trump scoop comes forward to reveal his motivation and fears he's being targeted by security services

By Steven Edginton For The Mail On Sunday
    21:00 20 Jul 2019, updated 06:06 21 Jul 2019

Journalist Steven Edginton, 19, fears he is being targeted by security services
    The person who leaked the explosive Washington Files was his trusted source
    In April, he began working as a digital strategist for Nigel Farage's Brexit Party
    Mr Edginton says his story was not a 'Brexiteer plot to topple Sir Kim Darroch'

Today I want to set the record straight and reveal the real story about how Sir Kim's diplomatic cables entered the public domain.

I am sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists but this was not a Brexiteer plot to topple Sir Kim, nor was it some devilish scheme to torpedo the independence of the Civil Service by installing a political appointee in Washington. Instead, it was simply an honest journalistic endeavour.

As a 19-year-old freelance journalist with a passion for politics, I was looking for a big project through which to develop my career.

I decided to aim big and investigate how the Civil Service has been preparing for Brexit, including what senior Government officials really think about our impending departure from the European Union.

There had been repeated reports claiming that Europhile mandarins have been quietly working to thwart the result of the referendum. I just wanted to discover the truth.

Over seven months, I spoke to a large number of Whitehall sources, including both retired and current civil servants.

From that work I provided exclusive stories for national newspapers, including The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Sun's website and The Mail on Sunday.

But last month, my investigation took an extraordinary turn when a trusted source read out to me an astonishing letter written by Sir Kim in June 2017 to Sir Mark Sedwill, Britain's national security adviser. In it, Sir Kim branded Trump's White House 'inept' and 'utterly dysfunctional'.

I was shocked by the brutal language from a supposedly impartial diplomat.

I knew this was a big story – but little did I know just how big.

I spent several days mulling over what to do before contacting Isabel Oakeshott, a highly experienced journalist with whom I have worked.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7268519/amp/STEVEN-EDGINTON-19-journalist-exposed-memos-UKs-man-Washington.html?__twitter_impression=true
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:36 pm

I was shocked by the brutal language from a supposedly impartial diplomat.

Jbg, kad imas 19 godina onda je normalno da nemas pojma o cemu pricas
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:46 pm

In April, he began working as a digital strategist for Nigel Farage's Brexit Party
    Mr Edginton says his story was not a 'Brexiteer plot to topple Sir Kim Darroch'

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 38 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Jelena Anasonović
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:06 pm

kakvi ste konspirolozi c c c

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:28 am