Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Zuper

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 13 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Dobra im zvezdica.
    Podrzavam Kilari. I nama ce onda da svane jer smo jos 2016 podrzali nju jer smo pametni.
    Zuper

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 13 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Jedan od boljih tekstova zasto postoji imigracija:

Here's Why Europe Really Needs More Immigrants
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/15/heres-why-europe-really-needs-more-immigrants/#168a0a784917

If Western Europe wants to keep its social benefits, the countries of the E.U. are going to need more workers. No place in the world has an older population that's not into baby making than Europe. No wonder policy planners are doing what they can to encourage immigration.. Eastern Europe is old. The U.K.'s median age is approaching a mid-life crisis, currently at 40.5. With fertility rates expected to hit zero in Europe in the next decade, the only way the European Union can fight elderly poverty and maintain its expensive entitlement programs is to increase immigration. Another option is to provide incentives to convince 20 and 30-something-year-olds to have more than one baby.

Maybe it's easier to call it a humanitarian crisis. This way you can convince apolitical voters that supporting migrants is simply a nice thing to do. Migrant arrivals into Europe, many from failed state Libya and Syria (Washington and NATO's hands in both), have made for divisive politics. It's become easier for politicians and their highly paid party strategists to just paint the other as being too "kumbaya" progressive, or a xenophobic racist.
    There's a more complicated truth here, perhaps: math. The numbers do not add up for Europe. They are going "extinct."

This puts Europe in a pickle. The idea of opening its borders to eastern Europe was a way to expand European capital and labor markets. They increased the labor pool, driving down wages in working class manufacturing towns to come on par with that of Poland and the Czech Republic. They also got an educated workforce who had a long history of European customs. The one thing they did not get from the old Warsaw Pact nations was youth.
    Poland's median age is 40.3. Czech Republic is 41.7. New euro zone member Lithuania in the Baltics is even older: 43.4
    , according to the CIA World Factbook. Despite the fact that many young people (say under 40) from the Baltics have moved to richer Western European cities like London and Stockholm, Sweden's average age is still higher than the U.S. at 41.2.
    Today's migrants into Europe are coming from countries where Europeans spent most of the last two generations...destroying. That includes Iraq, where the U.K. and Spain were part of the Coalition of the Willing. It also includes Libya, where the U.K. sided with Washington war hawks in adding them to the list of failed states in the Middle East. The median age in Iraq is 19. In Libya, 24. The average European country is importing their future children.
    Without them working, whether it's in hospitals or as public transportation workers, Germany's pension plan will be in trouble, according to data from the Bank for International Settlements (BIS).
    World population growth in 2040 will be higher only because of the least developed regions on Earth, namely Africa. Population growth there is predicted by the United Nations to remain higher over the next 20 years. These are countries where a combination of tribal and religious warfare, coupled with natural disasters that have made it harder to work the land, have people living on less than a dollar a day. Many human rights organizations will point out how poor countries in Africa, like Ethiopia and the Congo, are taking in more refugees than the U.S. and Europe. That's because they cannot get to the United States and Europe and are basically walking across borders with everything they own on their backs. Others, who get a bit luckier, come to Europe.
    Demographic trends from lower income countries (including lower labor rate countries) are one of the main causes of rising inequality within a country, a BIS report released this month states.
    Immigration has led to political upheaval in Europe.
    The Brexit vote revealed a demographic divide in Europe. Middle age and older voters chose Brexit. Younger segments of the population chose to remain. They didn't choose remain because they thought the U.K. should keep its borders open to Polish and Italian fintech workers. Nor was any side thinking about demographics; it surely was not part of the general debate in the political press. Instead, it was an emotional, politically driven argument; a with us or against us vote and nothing more. Brexit remains in limbo because beyond getting a vote against open borders on the record, lawmakers there had no plan for what to do next.
    The smart debate about immigration is a debate about lackluster income growth among low to medium-skilled Europeans, and how to absorb the new wave of immigrants from poor countries, who are just going to keep driving those wages lower but are needed to make up for near-zero fertility rates in the future.
    "The political divide of the future will be over the elderly protecting their social safety net and the working age population protecting their real post-tax incomes," report authors Charles Goodhart and Manoj Pradhan wrote. If there are not enough working-aged people paying taxes, there is not enough money to pay for social security. Either taxes have to go higher to make up for that, or countries need to find a way to expand their tax base.
    Europe is better off than Japan, at least. That's because Japan is mostly a closed society. So is South Korea. Their numbers will be hard to replace without the domestic population having more children. Japan's median age is 47. South Korea's is 41.2.

In Western Europe, Germany needs all the young it can get. If it means bringing them in from places who may not fully appreciate where they are, bring them in they must. The demographic picture for Europe, meanwhile, with an average age of 42.7, is not looking good. Immigration is their "baby boom."
    Europe's Middle Age Crisis
    Here's how old Europe has become.
    Sweden & France41.2
    Portugal41.8
    Switzerland42.2
    Spain42.3
    Finland42.4
    Holland42.5
    Austria43.8
    Slovenia44.1
    Italy45.1
    Germany46.8

Youngest Countries In The World
    Country                                         Age        GDP per capita
    Malawi16.5$300.79
    Palestine/Gaza16.9$6,100
    Burundi17$285.73
    Burkina Faso17.2$649.73
    Chad17.6$664.30
    Ethiopia17.8$706.76
    Benin18$784.44
    Angola18.2$3,110
    Congo.18.4$300
    Afghanistan18.6$561.78

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 13 Screenshot_20170815-122356

Sta ce sada da rade socijal-demokrate i liberali sa drustvenim odnosima koje su napravili u zemljama EU a koji ce da ih uniste?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:43 pm

With fertility rates expected to hit zero in Europe in the next decade

U kom to SF filmu stope fertiliteta mogu da budu 0?
    Indy

Post by Indy Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Može sve, ovo je forum.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:54 pm

U prenesenom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Ne mora tekst biti pogrešan, verovatno je centralna poenta tačna, ali je brljavo...
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Jasno je o cemu govori i podaci su tacni. Ocajna polodnost zena u Evropi i starenje su cinjenica.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Uputstvo za čitanje novinskih tekstova: kada pročitate ovako nešto

With fertility rates expected to hit zero in Europe in the next decade

nemojte čitati dalje pošto ovako elementarno neznanje dovodi u pitanje ceo ostatak teksta. 

jedina zemlja na svetu sa fertility rate zero je Vatikan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Zuper wrote:Ocajna plodnost zena u Evropi 

pa kako se to rešava Zupere? da im se da manje silaže a više kvalitetnog koncentrata?
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Odstupi, nemoj da se pravis naivan kada se koriste izrazi.
    Ti ces ionako prvi u islam, koji ionako volis, kada dodje vreme da se prelazi.
    Onda ces otkriti kako se povecava plodnost sa nule.
    Mada ti to znas.
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:15 pm

zupere, ti si jedan jeziv čovek, i ja bih volela da odeš odavde.

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    Indy

Post by Indy Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:17 pm

+1
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Ja mogu da odem ali se nece pojaviti cvetici i kuce od cokolade.
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:19 pm

ako, podnećemo tu žrtvu.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Indy wrote:Elem... gde smo ono stali?

samo cekamo da levijatan krene po srbiji tako
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:22 pm

bela maca wrote:ako, podnećemo tu žrtvu.

Ako me neko nisko proziva ja mu odgovorim kako zasluzuje.
    Ostalo je samo realnost od koje cesto ljudi beze. Za to ne mogu da budem kriv.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Inace 0 plodnost teorijski moze postojati u prenesenom smislu. Onako kako racunamo ne moze ali sustinski moze biti.
    Vec polodnost po zeni od 1.2 ili 1.4 nije daleko od toga.
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:34 pm

ajde makar prestani da pričaš o plodnosti žena, kad te žena moli.

_____
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Ja se izvinjavam ali kako prevodis fertility?
    U cemu je problem, lepse zvuci fertilnost? Hoces da zovem rodnost to je isto sinonim?
    Pa to je problem, vazna je spoljasnjost, forma, a ne sustina.
    Sta je tako strasno ako se kaze plodnost? Plodni polumesec(Fertile Crescent)-tako zovemo Levant gde je rodjena civilizacija.

Last edited by Zuper on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Zuper wrote:Odstupi blablabljuv

Izbrisi ili edituj ovaj post. Ako to ne uradis, imamo privatan problem koji cu resiti na neki zaista ogavan nacin.

Last edited by Creepy Uncle on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Creepy Uncle wrote:
    Zuper wrote:Odstupi, nemoj da se pravis naivan kada se koriste izrazi.
    Mada ti to znas.

Izbrisi ili edituj ovaj post. Ako to ne uradis, imamo privatan problem koji cu resiti na neki zaista ogavan nacin.

Bolje ti izbrisi ovo sto si napisao. I razmisli ponovo sta pises kada me prozivas da tovim zene.
    Ovo nije nista kako mogu da ti odgovorim za ovo sto si napisao na moj racun.
    Jer ja znam ko si. I ne bi valjalo da se desi bilo sta meni na bilo koji nacin.
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:51 pm

ti si taj koji piše o ženama ko rasplodnim kravama.

_____
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Nece biti.
    Plodni polumesec(Fertile Crescent)-tako zovemo Levant gde je rodjena civilizacija.
    Indy

Post by Indy Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Creepy Uncle wrote:
    Zuper wrote:Odstupi, nemoj da se pravis naivan kada se koriste izrazi.
    Mada ti to znas.

Ovaj... ti si ga već kvotirao.Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 13 1143415371

Zuper je zaista bolid extra klase.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Sređen kvot, hvala. A mogao bi i ti da ga ne citiraš  Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 13 3579118792

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:43 am