Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komšiluk

Anonymous

Komšiluk - Page 32 Empty Re: Komšiluk

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:06 pm

ne bih ni ja, ubila bi me žena
    bradilko

Post by bradilko Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:25 am

"jer devojke idu u grad"
    pa idite i vi
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:39 am

Ovo sa kriterijumima je ipak najveci vrh
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:05 pm

The Economist October 2nd 2021 Europe 23

The eastern Mediterranean
    Paris Philhellenic

Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Greece’s prime minister, cast it as a love story. “History…wants us together,” he told Emmanuel Macron, France’s president, in Paris on September 28th. “So does geography.” He serenaded Mr Macron with tales of Ionian seafarers landing in Marseilles and the French Philhellenes who backed Greece’s war of independence. Mr Macron said that Greece was “a civilisation that has inspired us and enabled us to be ourselves”. Then the two leaders consummated their courtship with what they are calling a “strategic” defence pact.

The Franco-­Greek relationship has been forged in rivalry with Turkey, which last year squared off with Greek warships
    around Cyprus, and with French ones off Libya. An anti­-Turkey bloc, including France, Greece, Israel, Egypt and the United
    Arab Emirates, has gradually taken shape.

Mr Mitsotakis, eager to secure French support and bolster his own armed forces, had already agreed to buy 18 Rafale warplanes from France in January, at a cost of €2.5bn ($2.9bn), and six more in September. Now he will also buy three new French frigates, with the option of one more.

That is a boon for Greece’s navy, which has just 13 ageing frigates against Turkey’s newer fleet of 16. It is also a well­-timed consolation prize for Naval Group, the majority-­state-­owned French arms firm which Australia turfed out of a lucrative submarine contract on September 15th as part of its Aukus pact with America and Britain.

Naval Group is building the new frigates in Brittany; Greece is supposed to take delivery of its first in 2025.  Yet both sides were keen to show that this was no mere arms contract. “It strengthens…our strategic autonomy and our European sovereignty,” said Mr Macron. Mr Mitsotakis agreed that it was “the first bold step towards European strategic autonomy”. Mr Macron has long been fond of such language—often irritating his eastern European allies, who see it as antagonistic to America—but it has a particular resonance after Aukus. French officials have portrayed the Anglophone pact as a demonstration of American unreliability and a wake­up call for Europeans to collaborate more on defence matters.

To that end, the new agreement also includes a striking element that is absent from Aukus: a mutual defence clause. France and Greece are already obliged to support each other in the event of an attack, through Article Five of NATO’s charter and the more obscure Article 42:7 of the EU’s Lisbon treaty. Notably, Mr Mitsotakis said that the partnership now “goes beyond” those obligations. The decision to formalise a separate, bilateral alliance suggests that both Mr Macron and Mr Mitsotakis are concerned that, should a serious crisis erupt in the Mediterranean, Turkey might stymie NATO from the inside.

The idea of a mutual ­defence clause that is beefier than Article Five—which obliges an ally only to take “such action as it
    deems necessary”— is not unprecedented. France did the same thing with Germany in the Aachen treaty of 2019. The Anglo-French Lancaster House treaty of 2010 also implies far-­reaching nuclear guarantees.

But such bilateral deals are bad news for NATO, says Wess Mitchell, an American former state department official who co-chaired a reflection group for the alliance last year. The new pact “will be viewed in NATO and especially by eastern members of the alliance as implicitly undermining Article Five,” he says. Others, like Poland, may be encouraged to seek their own ad-hoc guarantees from America.

Moreover, despite the rhetoric of European sovereignty and autonomy, the evercloser alignment of France and Greece reflects the EU’s divisions more than its cohesion; it does not, after all, involve the rest of the EU. In recent years both countries have grown frustrated with the bloc’s reluctance to put more pressure on Turkey.

Germany, in particular, with its large Turkish diaspora and trade links, has been eager to water down such measures. Germany is also selling advanced diesel ­electric submarines to Turkey’s navy. So later this decade, a very European  contest  will play out in the Mediterranean: France’s finest frigates tracking Germany’s best submarines.
    Dambo

Post by Dambo Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:21 pm

https://keyt.com/news/national-world/ap-national-news/2021/10/05/romanian-government-falls-after-no-confidence-vote/
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:57 pm

https://www.politico.eu/article/austrian-government-hanging-by-thread-chancellor-sebastian-kurz-investigation/

Jedan po jedan, padaju Vučićevi drugari i zaštitnici.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:25 pm

Kad mu vec pominjes drugare

Interpol raspisao poternicu za Slobodanom Tešićem

https://www.krik.rs/interpol-raspisao-poternicu-za-slobodanom-tesicem/

Afrička država Tunis raspisala je poternicu za srpskim trgovcem oružjem Slobodanom Tešičem zbog sumnji da je učestvovao u pranju novca, potvrđeno je za KRIK. Tešić, koji je blizak vladajućoj Srpskoj naprednoj stranci (SNS), nalazi se i na listi ljudi koje su sankcionisale Sjednjene Američke Države zbog sumnji da je umešan u korupciju.

_____

Uprava napolje!

ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:22 pm

Sebastijan Kurc podneo ostavku

Kancelar Austrije Sebastijan Kurc podneo je ostavku na tu funkciju.

Kako prenosi RTS, na njegovo mesto će doći Aleksandar Šalenberg, šef diplomatije Austrije.

Kurc je na konferenciji za medije rekao da je ostavka „privremena“ i da namerava da se vrati na funkciju kad se „optužbe tužilaštva protiv njega pokažu kao neosnovane“.

„Sklanjam se da bih sprečio haos“, poručio je.

Podsetimo, Tužilaštvo za privredni kriminal i korupciju je protiv njega i nekoliko članova vladajuće Austrijske narodne stranke povelo istragu zbog pronevere i korupcije, a Kurc odbacuje te optužbe.

_____

Uprava napolje!

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:36 pm

Earlier in the day, prosecutors carried out raids at the chancellery, the finance ministry and homes and offices of senior aides to the chancellor.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58856796
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:16 pm

CDU, Kurc, Babiš...ode prva linija odbrane
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:33 pm

Upravo tako. Samo mu je Orban ostao.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:34 pm

Podsetite se Pukovnikovih reči za Kurca i ostale
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:36 pm

Ne secam se, ali verovatno da su svi pederi.

_____

ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:39 pm

Rak?

_____

Uprava napolje!

kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:52 pm

Da mu je policija za vratom i da ce otici.
    A i peder naravno
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:03 pm

kapetanm wrote:Da mu je policija za vratom i da ce otici.
    A i peder naravno
    Komšiluk - Page 32 3137070404 Komšiluk - Page 32 2173831786
    Где је она слика - они су све промашили а они су све погодили, са пуковником и Зупером.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    паће

Post by паће Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:15 am

И није тачно да је Аустрија остала без Курца, ту је он само најзад мало склоњен од очију јавности.

_____
       I've seen hot chocolate, when mom would melt it for the icing on the cake. It's too hot to drink, and when it cools down enough it's not liquid. You can not drink hot chocolate.
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:15 pm

sebastijan kurc podneo ostavku, ali će novi kancelar biti iz njegove stranke kojom kurc naravno nastavlja da predsedava. a čuvene legende koje svi vide kao spasitelje, grune, to će podržati, umesto da odmah izađu iz koalicije i novi izbori. komedija za budale.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:44 pm

KaD ćE u SrBiJi OvAkO NeŠtO BiTi MoGuĆe 

Komšiluk - Page 32 1931448533
    паће

Post by паће Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:45 pm

Да не буде по оном да „Empire Strikes Back“ у ствари значи „Царство блебнуло на леђа“?

_____
       I've seen hot chocolate, when mom would melt it for the icing on the cake. It's too hot to drink, and when it cools down enough it's not liquid. You can not drink hot chocolate.
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:50 pm

Komšiluk - Page 32 FBV5Iw5XMAkVnTc?format=jpg&name=900x900
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:55 pm

sta nova karijera? ostaje predsednik stranke, a njegov partijski kolega je novi kancelar
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Placi Gari

Komšiluk - Page 32 FBSAhL9WQAIiB69?format=jpg&name=medium

_____

Uprava napolje!

паће

Post by паће Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:30 pm

Чудне униформе има та војска, нема уочљивих чинова ни ознаке рода.

_____
       срце пуца где је лепљено

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:39 am