Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Niska" književnost

boomer crook

"Niska" književnost - Page 9 Empty Re: "Niska" književnost

Post by boomer crook Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:02 pm

baby's first necronomicon. irma ima plisanog cthulhua.

inace, ja ne bih menjao wfa nagradu.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 pm

It has come to my attention that the World Fantasy Convention has decided to replace the bust of H. P. Lovecraft that constitutes the World Fantasy Award with some other figure. Evidently this move was meant to placate the shrill whining of a handful of social justice warriors who believe that a “vicious racist” like Lovecraft has no business being honoured by such an award.
    Spoiler:

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:19 pm

sto kaze putin: doslo je vreme da ljudi i ribe zive u miru

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Ne živimo mi u PC tiraniji, nego u tiraniji agresivnih nerdova.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:35 am

Никола Танасић
    2 hrs ·
    Twitter
    ·

Питање за љубитеље фантастике -шта би био адекватан превод фразе undead? Свакако не "немртав".
    "Обезмртвљен"? "Неумртвљен"? Или пак "нежив"?
    паће

Post by паће Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:37 am

Непокојни?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 am

ali iz nepokojni se ne vidi da su umrli pa ustali...
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 am

mikelandjelo wrote:Никола Танасић
    2 hrs ·
    Twitter
    ·

Питање за љубитеље фантастике -шта би био адекватан превод фразе undead? Свакако не "немртав".
    "Обезмртвљен"? "Неумртвљен"? Или пак "нежив"?

Ama jel si ti siguran da nisi ovaj?  "Niska" književnost - Page 9 4135669698

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Nisam "Niska" književnost - Page 9 1949538119 ne bi meni dali da pisem za NSPM, volim pedere, ne volim Putina

Post by beatakeshi Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Neupokojen?
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Četnik?
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:08 pm

zasto ne nemrtav?

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Filipenko wrote:Četnik?
    usvaja se
    ostap bender wrote:zasto ne nemrtav?
    Никола Танасић "Немртав" је чиста преводилачка лењост, као када се "unholy" преводи са "несвети". Нажалост, такве провдилачке лењости има веома много када се на српски преводи фантастика, која се често не третира као озбиљна књижевна форма, већ као да је реч о викенд романима, код којих је "једино прича битна". Узгред буди речено, потпуно исти проблем имамо приликом превођења (и синхронизовања) цртаних филмова, у коме се губи недопустиво много садржаја.
    Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Živi mrtvac. Ne može kraće.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:41 pm

c,c,c, zaboravili ste sopstvene korene...

Amrtnev(tm)™

A "ozbiljno": unemrtvljen ili unepokojen
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 pm

"Niska" književnost - Page 9 Watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu May 05, 2016 3:53 am

ako neko moze da mi posalje mongolian conspiracy u nekom e-formatu bio bih zahvalan

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu May 05, 2016 4:13 am

You've got mail.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu May 05, 2016 4:19 am

fala!

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Literature, Genre Fiction, and Standards of Criticism

By James Harold (Mount Holyoke College)

Many years ago, I adopted a deliberate policy in order to guide my choices in fiction reading. I resolved to alternate a “serious” book with a “fun” book: so Elmore Leonard’s Swag would follow Vladimir Nabokov’s An Invitation to a Beheading; after Ian McEwan’s On Chesil Beach, I picked up Stephen King’s Under the Dome. I still follow this pattern, at least most of the time. The appeal of the approach is simple. Serious literature and genre fiction offer different kinds of pleasures. Serious literature is rewarding, but it requires some effort and attention, and so it makes sense to take a break and read something lighter in between, rather like running intervals.
    The pleasures of genre fiction are thought to be the pleasures of relaxing, of familiarity, of not having to engage oneself fully, of allowing the novel to do the work of entertaining you. By contrast, the pleasures of serious art require effort of thought and feeling on the part of the audience, engaging the mind and the imagination actively as the reader thinks through the literary work. The distinction between these two kinds of pleasure quickly takes on an evaluative aspect, along the lines suggested by John Stuart Mill: “But there is no known Epicurean theory of life which does not assign to the pleasures of the intellect, of the feelings and imagination, and of the moral sentiments a much higher value as pleasures than to those of pure sensation.”1 The fact that the pleasures of literature are greater than the pleasures of genre fiction is supposed to be evidence of their aesthetic and moral superiority.
    The distinction is made visible in the physical layout of bookstores: “Mystery,” “Romance,” and “Science Fiction” each have their sections, while “Literature” occupies its own distinct (and more esteemed) space. While some genre fiction is thought of as respectable and serious, it is not seen in this way unless it is seen as transcending its status as mere genre to become something more important. Edmund Wilson makes this explicit when he denies that Raymond Chandler’s works, which he admires, are really detective novels:
    But Chandler, though in his recent article he seems to claim Hammett as his master, does not really belong to this school of the old-fashioned detective novel. What he writes is a novel of adventure which has less in common with Hammett than with Alfred Hitchcock and Graham Greene … It is not simply a question here of a puzzle which has been put together but of a malaise conveyed to the reader …2
    Likewise, Cormac McCarthy’s Blood Meridian is not just a Western, and Kazuo Ishiguro’s Never Let Me Go is much more than a work of science fiction, so these works may be found in the “Literature” section.
    The distinction between literature and genre fiction shapes our practices of critical evaluation in several ways. First, it is widely thought that genre fiction supplies its own internal criteria for success: for example, a mystery, qua mystery, must create suspense in the reader.3 Second, it is also thought, though more contentiously, that literature is not appropriately judged in the way that genre fiction is, viz. according to a fixed set of criteria supplied by the genre itself, but rather according to more universal criteria. Third, and most controversially, literature is thought to be, perhaps because it cannot be judged in the rather rule-bound ways that genre fiction can and perhaps because of the “higher” pleasures it is thought to engender, better or more important than genre fiction. In this paper, I critically examine these three claims and some attempts to refute them. I defend the view that there are in fact real differences between the pleasures of genre fiction and literature, and there are also some differences in how we should critically assess them. But I do not try to argue that this difference constitutes a reason for thinking that literature is better than genre fiction, expect in some very highly context-sensitive sense of “better.”
    http://nonsite.org/article/literature-genre-fiction-and-standards-of-criticism

_____

Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Zanimljiv tekst!

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:10 am

Hm. Imam skeniranu gomilu Siriusa, ne znam gde
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 am

http://www.sftim.com/forum2/index.php?pid=3

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:40 pm

ostape ako si jos u amerikama

http://www.centerforfiction.org/for-readers/join-reading-groups/crime-fiction-academy-beyond-hardboiled-the-post-modern-detective/?mc_cid=298ef58c3a&mc_eid=5ee8cb1861
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:58 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07mvd5z?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_radio_4&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:57 am