Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamska država

Ointagru Unartan

Islamska država - Page 4 Empty Re: Islamska država

Post by Ointagru Unartan Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:09 am

Da (neprimeren).

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:58 am

koliko sam shvatio on je birao mete?

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:23 am

da.

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 pm

pametan odabir meta, potpuno unistena ova i verovatno naredna turisticka sezona.
    Indy

Post by Indy Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Radagast wrote: Sta nejebica ucini od coveka...

Žižek wrote:But are the terrorist fundamentalists really fundamentalists in the authentic sense of the term? Do they really believe? What they lack is a feature that is easy to discern in all authentic fundamentalists, from Tibetan Buddhists to the Amish in the United States — the absence of resentment and envy, the deep indifference towards the nonbelievers’ way of life. If today’s so-called fundamentalists really believe they have found their way to Truth, why should they feel threatened by nonbelievers. Why should they envy them? When a Buddhist encounters a Western hedonist, he hardly condemns. He just benevolently notes that the hedonist’s search for happiness is self-defeating. In contrast to true fundamentalists, the terrorist pseudo-fundamentalists are deeply bothered, intrigued and fascinated by the sinful life of the nonbelievers. One can feel that, in fighting the sinful other, they are fighting their own temptation. This is why the so-called fundamentalists of ISIS are a disgrace to true fundamentalism.

Islamska država - Page 4 3937953091
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:16 am

Indy wrote:When a Buddhist encounters a Western hedonist, he hardly condemns. He just benevolently notes that the hedonist’s search for happiness is self-defeating.

Da je Buda umesto razmisljanja i predavanja o individualnom oslobadjanju od patnje napisao dogmu i naredio sveti rat protiv nevernika, budista iz gornjeg primera ne bi bio smatran fundamentalistom. Sadrzaj verskog ucenja nije nebitan. On naravno ne utice direktno na postupke vernika hiljadu i nesto godina kasnije, nego samo putem tumacenja koja zavise od istorijskih okolnosti itd, ali on ipak odredjuje opseg mogucih tumacenja. Nije slucajnost sto budizam postaje netolerantan tek kad se pomesa na nacionalizmom, dok su monoteizmi tokom citave istorije bili cesto sami po sebi izvor mrznje.

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Urnebesno.

British Isis member complains of 'rude Arabs' who steal his shoes, eat like children – and won't queue

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Indy

Post by Indy Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:57 pm

To su ladno izmislili. Islamska država - Page 4 2304934895
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:35 pm

http://www.rferl.org/content/islamic-state-mosul-vigilantes-take-on-militants/27263070.html

The young man says he is part of an anti-IS group called the Brigades of Mosul that assassinates IS militants. He tells RFE/RL's correspondent in Mosul that his group has taken out IS gunmen using sniper rifles. Since then, the militants have tried to disguise themselves so they blend in with the public, the young man claims.
    Groups like the Brigades of Mosul do not only target IS militants. They say they also kill those who collaborate with and support them. 
    The young man from the Brigades of Mosul vows to take revenge on Mosul residents who support IS, including those he says stole and destroyed property in private homes and public buildings. He and his friends have already killed five local residents, the young man claims. "We did it because they deserve it. They are supporting IS," he says. "Those people betrayed their own city."
    kondo

Post by kondo Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:45 pm

i prica o kurdskim zenskim freedom fighters koje se bore protiv ID je fascinantna.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Kondo wrote:i prica o kurdskim zenskim freedom fighters koje se bore protiv ID je fascinantna.
    i naduvana, kao i ova iz Mosula.

mene tu interesuje nesto drugo, bila data prica istinita ili ne. recimo da jeste istinita... teroristi ili fridom fajteri?
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:53 pm

pa nisam siguran koliko je kurdska prica naduvana. mislim nemoj sada ko bowl tamo da upadas u neki erdoganovski trip.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:54 pm

a sto se ove price iz mosula tice mislim da je to ko u onom melvilovom filmu.

_____
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:58 pm

ostap bender wrote:pa nisam siguran koliko je kurdska prica naduvana. mislim nemoj sada ko bowl tamo da upadas u neki erdoganovski trip.
    ima i zena medju pripadnicima PKK, nema price.

prica o neustrasivim zenskim komandantima, od kojih se IS-u tresu gace, je dobar PR.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:02 pm

pa dobro to je uvek tako u ratu. hocu da kazem da ne treba bas oko toga cepati dlaku plus u YPG ima zenskih komandanata.

_____
    kondo

Post by kondo Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:05 pm

mogao si to licno da istrazis, neke od tih zena su prosle kroz beograd. naravno da prica nije naduvana, te jedinice su postojale i postoje i dalje. sad, propaganda je deo svako rata, ni dzihadi dzon nije pao s neba.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    fernoux-h

Post by fernoux-h Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:23 pm

otto katz wrote:Urnebesno.

British Isis member complains of 'rude Arabs' who steal his shoes, eat like children – and won't queue

koliko je ovo dobro...

Arabs in general do not know where the red line is in giving another brother his space, and this is in their culture, maybe because they see this as a form of strong brotherhood

edit: http://abusaeedawlaki.tumblr.com/post/128405472143/culture-clash-understanding-the-syrian-race

_____
    The Politically Correct anti-racism depends on what it fights (or pretends to)—on the first-level racism itself, thus parasitizing its opponent: The PC anti-racism is sustained by the surplus-enjoyment which emerges when the PC-subject triumphantly reveals the hidden racist bias on an apparently neutral statement or gesture.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:55 am

Kondo wrote:mogao si to licno da istrazis, neke od tih zena su prosle kroz beograd.
    nesto sumnjam da bih u Beogradu upoznao kurdske zene u uniformama. Islamska država - Page 4 1233199462

prica je naduvana. kurdska milicija je marksisticka, pa je logicno da polazu dosta na ukljucivanje zena, emancipaciju, itd. kako bilo, kurdsko drustvo je konzervativno, sto se ne da promeniti prostim dekretom kojim ce ucesce zena u miliciji biti 30%. zato postoje odvojene zenske jedinice, koje su vecinom u pozadini (logistika i tako to). pa je nekakva zenska, koja je komandant na prvoj liniji i licno je skenjala 100 IS-ovaca, malkice zacinjeno.

mislim... nemam nista protiv. ako ce ovakvim PR-om broj likvidiranih IS-ovaca biti veci, meni super. to ne znaci da verujem u romanticne Ramboidne kurdske borkinje.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Gargamel wrote:http://www.rferl.org/content/islamic-state-mosul-vigilantes-take-on-militants/27263070.html

The young man says he is part of an anti-IS group called the Brigades of Mosul that assassinates IS militants. He tells RFE/RL's correspondent in Mosul that his group has taken out IS gunmen using sniper rifles. Since then, the militants have tried to disguise themselves so they blend in with the public, the young man claims.
    Groups like the Brigades of Mosul do not only target IS militants. They say they also kill those who collaborate with and support them. 
    The young man from the Brigades of Mosul vows to take revenge on Mosul residents who support IS, including those he says stole and destroyed property in private homes and public buildings. He and his friends have already killed five local residents, the young man claims. "We did it because they deserve it. They are supporting IS," he says. "Those people betrayed their own city."

Islamska država - Page 4 Draza
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:03 pm

^
    Gargamel wrote:i naduvana, kao i ova iz Mosula.

mene tu interesuje nesto drugo, bila data prica istinita ili ne. recimo da jeste istinita... teroristi ili fridom fajteri?
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:03 pm

ostap bender wrote:pa nisam siguran koliko je kurdska prica naduvana. mislim nemoj sada ko bowl tamo da upadas u neki erdoganovski trip.

Nije naduvana za PKK. Ima zena boraca i kod sirijskih Kurda, a kod irackih vrlo malo, to je vise pr.

@ Gargamel,

borba za slobodu ne iskljucuje terorizam. PKK je ipak vise gerilski pokret, jer za razliku od recimo Hamasa i Izraela PKK napada (u poslednje vreme) vojne i policijske snage pre nego civile.

edit:

ja pricam onako uopsteno, a tek posle videh da si pitao za primer iz teksta. Mozda nije terorizam, ali je svakako zlocin. Pricali su i gore stvari za iracke i sirijske Kurde, mislim na etnicko ciscenje teritorije koju svojataju.

Last edited by Radagast on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Gargamel wrote:
    Kondo wrote:mogao si to licno da istrazis, neke od tih zena su prosle kroz beograd.
    nesto sumnjam da bih u Beogradu upoznao kurdske zene u uniformama. Islamska država - Page 4 1233199462

Pa sa takvim stavom, sumnjam i da bi. Islamska država - Page 4 1844795956

Samo opušteno i budi ono što jesi.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:55 pm

Gargamel wrote:^
    Gargamel wrote:i naduvana, kao i ova iz Mosula.

pa ja nacelno imam visak razumevanja za teroriste.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Radagast wrote:ja pricam onako uopsteno, a tek posle videh da si pitao za primer iz teksta. Mozda nije terorizam, ali je svakako zlocin. Pricali su i gore stvari za iracke i sirijske Kurde, mislim na etnicko ciscenje teritorije koju svojataju.
    u Mosulu je (navodno) pitanju nekakva Prle & Tihi varijanta.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:29 pm

William Murderface wrote:Pa sa takvim stavom, sumnjam i da bi. Islamska država - Page 4 1844795956
    ne bi mi bio prvi put da me neka ispali zbog politickih stavova. Islamska država - Page 4 1233199462

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am