Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virus

Летећи Полип

Virus - Page 2 Empty Re: Virus

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:50 pm

?

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 pm

sos u koji umače živog pacovčića
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:00 pm

Znam, ali od čega je?

_____

~~~~~

Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Od izdrobljenog miki mausa.

Post by MNE Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:06 pm

jbg toliko godina gladovanja je moralo da ostavi trag
    паће

Post by паће Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Janko Suvar wrote:jel morala slika? jel nije mogao spojler?

Не видим чиме би ово могло да се поквари.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:08 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:40 pm

kako je teša, ima li vesti?
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:08 pm

Joj da  Virus - Page 2 286371741

_____

~~~~~

ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Ziv je

_____

Uprava napolje!

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 am

Po zadnjim statistikama reklo bi se da se epidemija dosta brzo širi. Za 3 dana broj potvrđenih slučajeva popeo se sa 291 na 830, a broj sumnjivih sa 54 na 1072.

January 24, 2020

Confirmed cases: 259 new, 830 total. Suspected cases: 680 new, 1,072 total.

Deaths: 8 new, 25 total.

January 23, 2020

Confirmed cases: 131 new, 571 total. Suspected cases: 257 new, 393 total.

Deaths: 8 new, 17 total.

January 22, 2020

Confirmed cases: 149 new, 440 total. Suspected cases: 26 new, 37 total.

Deaths: 3 new, 9 total.

January 21, 2020

Confirmed cases: 77 new, 291 total. Suspected cases: 27 new, 54 total.
    http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/news/TrackingtheEpidemic.htm

SARS je u Kini imao oko 5300 potvrđenih slučajeva i usmrtio je 349 ljudi.

Lancet je otvorio stranicu na kojoj će objavljivati sve medicinski relevantne informacije o ovome:

https://www.thelancet.com/coronavirus

Sa te stranice evo nekih zanimljivosti:

By Jan 2, 2020, 41 admitted hospital patients had been identified as having laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection. Most of the infected patients were men (30 [73%] of 41); less than half had underlying diseases (13 [32%]), including diabetes (eight [20%]), hypertension (six [15%]), and cardiovascular disease (six [15%]). Median age was 49·0 years (IQR 41·0–58·0). 27 (66%) of 41 patients had been exposed to Huanan seafood market. One family cluster was found. Common symptoms at onset of illness were fever (40 [98%] of 41 patients), cough (31 [76%]), and myalgia or fatigue (18 [44%]); less common symptoms were sputum production (11 [28%] of 39), headache (three [8%] of 38), haemoptysis (two [5%] of 39), and diarrhoea (one [3%] of 38). Dyspnoea developed in 22 (55%) of 40 patients (median time from illness onset to dyspnoea 8·0 days [IQR 5·0–13·0]). 26 (63%) of 41 patients had lymphopenia. All 41 patients had pneumonia with abnormal findings on chest CT. Complications included acute respiratory distress syndrome (12 [29%]), RNAaemia (six [15%]), acute cardiac injury (five [12%]) and secondary infection (four [10%]). 13 (32%) patients were admitted to an ICU and six (15%) died. Compared with non-ICU patients, ICU patients had higher plasma levels of IL2, IL7, IL10, GSCF, IP10, MCP1, MIP1A, and TNFα.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30183-5/fulltext

Od 6 članova jedne šenženske porodice koja je posetila rođake u Vuhanu razbolelo se 5 i po njihovom povratku još jedan koji nije putovao tamo.

From Jan 10, 2020, we enrolled a family of six patients who travelled to Wuhan from Shenzhen between Dec 29, 2019 and Jan 4, 2020. Of six family members who travelled to Wuhan, five were identified as infected with the novel coronavirus. Additionally, one family member, who did not travel to Wuhan, became infected with the virus after several days of contact with four of the family members. None of the family members had contacts with Wuhan markets or animals, although two had visited a Wuhan hospital. Five family members (aged 36–66 years) presented with fever, upper or lower respiratory tract symptoms, or diarrhoea, or a combination of these 3–6 days after exposure. They presented to our hospital (The University of Hong Kong-Shenzhen Hospital, Shenzhen) 6–10 days after symptom onset. They and one asymptomatic child (aged 10 years) had radiological ground-glass lung opacities. Older patients (aged >60 years) had more systemic symptoms, extensive radiological ground-glass lung changes, lymphopenia, thrombocytopenia, and increased C-reactive protein and lactate dehydrogenase levels. The nasopharyngeal or throat swabs of these six patients were negative for known respiratory microbes by point-of-care multiplex RT-PCR, but five patients (four adults and the child) were RT-PCR positive for genes encoding the internal RNA-dependent RNA polymerase and surface Spike protein of this novel coronavirus, which were confirmed by Sanger sequencing. Phylogenetic analysis of these five patients' RT-PCR amplicons and two full genomes by next-generation sequencing showed that this is a novel coronavirus, which is closest to the bat severe acute respiatory syndrome (SARS)-related coronaviruses found in Chinese horseshoe bats.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30154-9/fulltext

Virus - Page 2 HyKCwzp
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:32 am

I malo direktno od Kineza:

A cluster of cases of viral pneumonia of unknown etiology (VPUE), now known as novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia (NCIP), occurred in Wuhan, Hubei Province and was reported to health authorities on December 29, 2019.
    On December 29, 2019, a hospital in Wuhan admitted four individuals with pneumonia and recognized that all four had worked in the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, which sells live poultry, aquatic products, and several kinds of wild animals to the public.
    Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market has western and eastern sections, and 15 environmental specimens collected in the western section were positive for 2019-nCoV virus through RT-PCR testing and genetic sequencing analysis. Despite extensive searching, no animal from the market has thus far been identified as a possible source of infection.

As of January 19, 198 cases of NCIP have been reported in Wuhan with 110 (55.6%) cases reported in males. The median age was 57 years old with a range of 26 to 89 years. As of this day, 25 patients have recovered and have been discharged from medical care, and 3 patients have died. A total of 170 patients are receiving isolated medical treatment at designated Wuhan medical facilities. Among these patients, 126 are classified to have mild illnesses, 35 have severe illnesses, and 9 are in critical condition.
    http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/en/article/id/e3c63ca9-dedb-4fb6-9c1c-d057adb77b57
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:15 am

Она табела са ширењем заразе је одлична.
    Поготово кад се упореди са тиме да 23. ујутро ставили цео град у карантин. Видљиво је да су дотад имали мањи број потенцијално заражених. После тога њихов број нагло расте. Изгледа да су и грађани схватили да се зараза шири и у већем броју се пријављују.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:10 am

Mali predah dok ne dodje novi jelovnik sa sismisom i pacovom.

kapetanm

Virus - Page 2 Empty Virus

Post by kapetanm Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:41 pm

Mozda je vreme da se osvrnemo na najnoviju pošast iz Kine.
    Do sad se pojavilo nekoliko stavova:
    - sta je 100 i kusur mrtvih na milijardu Kineza,
    - zavera i panika koju sire farmaceutske kuće, 
    - zapad, CIA bato,
    - KGB,
    - duboka država,
    - pobeglo iz laboratorije,
    - zmija iz lonca, ko ih jebe kad jedu svašta.
    - opasna pošast koja će nas satrti kao kuga nekad
    - u svakom slučaju Srbi jedu beli luk i piju rakiju a naši Kinezi su dobri i vredni i imamo jako dobre odnose

Dakle šta biva?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:08 pm

Ništa. Svako biće na zemlji je mini laboratorija za uzgoj novih vrsta virusa i bakterija. Jedan od tih hiljada milijardi miliona eksperimenata će biti neuspešan i stvoriće virus/bakteriju koja bez problema satire domaćina. To će možda neko preživeti.

Za sada je čudo da smo živi.
    kondo

Post by kondo Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:32 pm

Početak kraja u kome će preostati samo bogati a onda će i oni izumreti jer će osiromašiti

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:35 pm

Članak naučnog časopisa Nature o vuhanskoj laboratoriji za ispitivanje najopasnijih patogena iz februara 2017:

Inside the Chinese lab poised to study world's most dangerous pathogens
    A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens.
    BSL-4 is the highest level of biocontainment: its criteria include filtering air and treating water and waste before they leave the laboratory, and stipulating that researchers change clothes and shower before and after using lab facilities. Such labs are often controversial.
    The lab’s first project will be to study the BSL-3 pathogen that causes Crimean–Congo haemorrhagic fever: a deadly tick-borne virus that affects livestock across the world, including in northwest China, and that can jump to people.

Future plans include studying the pathogen that causes SARS, which also doesn’t require a BSL-4 lab, before moving on to Ebola and the West African Lassa virus, which do.
    But worries surround the Chinese lab, too. The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times, notes Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey.
    https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487
    plavaivy

Post by plavaivy Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:45 pm

pa te pandemije budu svake druge god..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:06 pm

Ne baš. Ovo je virus koji u 83% izlaganja izaziva pojavu bolesti, ima jako nezgodnu listu simptoma i izgleda da se prenosi kapljično i da ima dosta dugu inkubaciju. To je epidemiološka "savršena oluja". Pre 100 godina ovakav virus ubio bi desetine miliona ljudi. Danas imamo epidemiologiju i farmakopeju koji nas izuzetno dobro štite od ovakvih zaraza. Dovoljno dobro da njihovi napori budu "nevidljivi" za javnost koja bukvalno blage veze nema kako bi joj izgledao život da nije farmakomafije i paničara iz WHO.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:08 pm

Evo sad objaviše da je u karantinu 56 miliona ljudi. Najveća karantinska mera u istoriji. Kinezi bukvalno nemaju izbor, ovo čudo je jako virulentno.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:13 pm

Virus - Page 2 Images-w1400
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Papa Lazarou wrote:Ne baš. Ovo je virus koji u 83% izlaganja izaziva pojavu bolesti, ima jako nezgodnu listu simptoma i izgleda da se prenosi kapljično i da ima dosta dugu inkubaciju. To je epidemiološka "savršena oluja". Pre 100 godina ovakav virus ubio bi desetine miliona ljudi. Danas imamo epidemiologiju i farmakopeju koji nas izuzetno dobro štite od ovakvih zaraza. Dovoljno dobro da njihovi napori budu "nevidljivi" za javnost koja bukvalno blage veze nema kako bi joj izgledao život da nije farmakomafije i paničara iz WHO.

da, ovo jeste veliki problem

ok, farmakomafija jeste realna, ali na potpuno drugom nivou

da ne postoji ovakva kakva jeste, bagerima bi kopali grobove
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Baš to

Post by Sponsored content