Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Erős Pista

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 6 Empty Re: Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Post by Erős Pista Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:04 pm

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 6 Empty Re: Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:23 pm

nisam sve pročitao, al ovo što jesam je prilično dobro. neka ga na jednom mestu (thread kreće od ovog tvita):

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 pm

CA ih baš razglavljuje, onako tačku po tačku.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:02 pm

nemamo temu o identitetskim ideologijama/politikama ili tako nešto?
    zanimljiv tekst i slučaj, a i tema uopšte.

As the Jeong drama demonstrates, the view that “woke” white-bashing is a harmless, justified, and perhaps even commendable form of “punching up” is now mainstream in liberal/progressive culture in North America (and some other Western countries). And yet another culture-war episode from four years ago—one that, as it happens, Romano also covered in detail—shows that this mindset can cause very real damage.

The defense of “punching up” is a fundamental part of the left-identitarian ideology (also known as “social justice” or “intersectionality”) that has become the quasi-official progressive creed in the 2010s.  In this creed, all human interaction is seen primarily through the lens of “power dynamics” and the “oppression/privilege” hierarchy; thus, hostile or demeaning speech is judged by whether the speaker and the target are “privileged” or “marginalized.”

There are many reasons, both moral and practical, to criticize this ideology. It inevitably undermines modern Western society’s hard-won taboo on racial insults and is likely to provoke a backlash. It relies on crude and often skewed definitions of power, privilege and oppression—so that, for instance, Jeong, a Harvard Law School graduate and successful journalist from a minority group with higher income and lower incarceration rates than white Americans, can outscore an unemployed white high school dropout in “oppression points.”
    But another incident the following year—which received fairly little notice outside the science fiction/fantasy community, but was the subject of a long article by Romano in the digital culture magazine The Daily Dot—offers a far more dramatic example of wreckage left by a serial harasser cloaked in the mantle of “anti-racism” and “social justice.”

In September 2014, the sci-fi/fantasy world was rocked by revelations about the bizarre online past of a much-praised young author in the field, the Thai-born, Hong Kong-based Benjanun Sriduangkaew, one of that year’s finalists for the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer. Sriduangkaew was outed as a notorious social justice “rage-blogger” known by the fitting moniker “Requires Hate” (a shortened version of the title of her blog, “Requires Only That You Hate”), whose vitriol-soaked takedowns and callouts of “problematic” works and authors had sown fear in the SFF community since 2011.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:50 am

Vlada koja ozbiljno reši da se oslobodi epidemije toksične mikroplastike, mogla bi, sasvim očigledno, da oporezuje one koji proizvode i prodaju robu upakovanu na taj način. Kazneno oporezivanje ne samo da bi obeshrabrilo upotrebu pakovanja za jednokratnu upotrebu, već bi se moglo iskoristiti i za finansiranje oporavka već ugroženih ekosistema.

Umesto toga, debata o upotrebi plastičnih kesa prebacuje teret na individualne kupce. Odgovornost za smanjivanje plastičnog otpada nije na vladama ili multinacionalnim kompanijama ili instituacijama koje poseduju realnu moć, već je na užurbanom roditelju koji na putu s posla hoće da reši problem porodičnog ručka.
    ovo. ovo +500000000. penim o ovome mesecima, o kesama i o fakin slamkama.

ceo tekst, a itekako vredi pročitati i linkovane tekstove (Klajn, Rič).
    паће

Post by паће Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 pm

А онда би, након паковања за једнократну употребу, могли да пређу на робу за једнократну употребу. Па бисмо можда опет имали наливпера да ваљају, пуњење за упаљаче, миксере, тастатуре и мишеве који издрже више од две године, фармерке за више сезона, ...

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Adolph Reed: The Trouble with Uplift

But “white savior” objections to Glory and Free State are a different matter. Those films hinge largely on the prominence of black agency, which race-first critics apparently deem irrelevant. Their objection is not that blacks’ agency is absent; it is rather about who is represented as leading their efforts. Decisions by blacks to support nonblack candidates or social policies not expressed in race-first terms are interpreted as evidence of flawed, limited, misguided, or otherwise co-opted black agency. The idea that blacks, like everyone else, make their history under conditions not of their own choosing becomes irrelevant, just another instance of insufficient symbolic representation.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:02 pm

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:00 pm

preporuka za Serial, sezona 3. nisam bio siguran da mi se sluša desetak sati programa o criminal justice sistemu u Klivlendu, ali evo stukoh 7 epizoda... i fenomenalno je. baš vajerovski, samo dokumentarno i autentično, tj. bolje Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 6 1233199462
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Daj link! (Jel mora se slušaju i prethodne epizode)

_____

nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:58 pm

meni je prva szona odlicna a drugu sam uspeo samo dve epizode da odslusam.
    prva i druga nisu povezane, al poslusaj prvu svakako

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:00 am

https://serialpodcast.org/

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:05 am

Tnx!

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:55 am

sve su sezone nezavisne. prva ih je proslavila, to je onako true crime fazon i odlična je, druga je slabija ali meni je i ona bila prilično dobra, ali treća baš ozbiljno zakiva. potpuno je neverovatno šta su ih sve ljudi puštali da snimaju.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:07 am

https://bostonreview.net/science-nature-politics/bonnie-honig-no-collision

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Evo nesto za ostapa

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/12/27/the-life-and-death-business-of-being-a-dog-walker/

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:21 pm

do jaja. 

ostap ce nam to postegzoticno napisati jednog dana. btw ostape dobio sam volodinove knjige, moram po dvaput jednu stranu da citam ali je mnogo dobar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:05 pm

That’s why I hate New Year’s. I want every morning to be a new year’s for me. Every day I want to reckon with myself, and every day I want to renew myself. No day set aside for rest. I choose my pauses myself, when I feel drunk with the intensity of life and I want to plunge into animality to draw from it new vigor.
    I Hate New Year's Day
    Antonio Gramsci
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Erik Olin Wright umire od leukemije i vodi blog o svojoj bolesti i o svojim razmišljanjima. ima vrlo upečatljivih postova...
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Kakav biološki ivicaslučaj™️.

I got my first pubic hair when I was 2 years old.

I couldn’t talk, I could barely walk, but I started growing a bush. Or so they tell me. I have no recollection of a time before puberty, before the carnal cravings, the impulses, the angst and anger and violence. There was no prelapsarian age of innocence for me; I was born, I took a huge bite of the apple, and, by 2 years old, I was pretty much ready to get busy with Eve.

It was the same for my father, and for his father, and for his father, and for the men in my family going back as far as we have records. We’ve all carried the same hereditary genetic mutation. On chromosome 2 in the DNA of all human beings, there’s a gene called the luteinizing hormone/choriogonadotropin receptor (LHCGR). In women of reproductive age, the LHCGR triggers ovulation; in men, it triggers testosterone production. But somewhere back in the lost recesses of my family’s genetic history, an unfortunate ancestor of mine was born with a mutant LHCGR gene.

Having a mutant LHCGR gene leads to what doctors now call familial male-limited precocious puberty, an extremely rare disease that affects only men because you have to have testicles, which is why it’s also called testotoxicosis. The condition tricks the testicles into thinking the body is ready to go through puberty — so wham, the floodgates open and the body is saturated with testosterone. The result is premature everything: bone growth, muscle development, body hair, the full menu of dramatic physical changes that accompany puberty. Only instead of being 13, you’re 2.

A precocious puberty case: I went through puberty at age 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 am

prijatelj foruma Kori Robin na current affairs podkastu.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Jastuk pod haljinom
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:53 pm

What is Trump?

[size=32]the issue is not to explain why, in the aftermath of a severe financial and economic crisis in the capitalist core, accompanied by a massive upward transfer of wealth by ruling centrists, blue and red, right-wing—and, in a few instances, left-wing—outsiders have come to power, but rather why these politicians have largely remained within the established framework. In short, the question is not why our contemporary politics resembles those of the 1930s, but why it does not. For this, it is necessary to take the comparison seriously, systematically contrasting the era of classical fascism—roughly, from 1922 to 1939—with the present period, in order to enable greater theoretical and political clarity about the situation today. I do so along four comparative axes: geopolitical context, economic crisis, relations of class and nation and, finally, the character of civil society and of political parties. I focus here on the Trump administration rather than generalizing for the whole spectrum of contemporary right-wing parties and leaders. [/size]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 pm

jaaako zanimljiv novi SRB, intervju sa Marlene Laruelle o ruskom nacionalizmu.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Trideset pet godina star serijal ali ja sam ga u zadnjih dvadesetak dana gledao prvi put. End of Empire 1985. Kvalitetom uporediv sa The World at War. Četrnaest epizoda, od Indije do Rodezije. Dosta aktera i svjedoka tih zbivanja je još uvijek bilo živo i jako zanimljivih svjedočenja ima. Svako malo iskrsne nešto za topickć istorijski fragmenti. Završna epizoda je Rodezija i iz nje bih za istorijske fragmente izdvojio raspravu Lorda Karingtona i Džulijana Emerija na Conservative Conference '79. od 22:00 do 25:00. Za taj topic je i kratki dijalog generala Pitera Volsa i Mugabea. Njim završava i epzoda i serijal, dešava se nakon pobjede Mugabea. O isusu i Marksu od 50:00 Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 6 4101625831  

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am