Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Erős Pista

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 Empty Re: Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Post by Erős Pista Mon May 29, 2023 12:29 pm

Da nastavimo gde smo stali...

https://www.radicalphilosophy.com/commentary/the-toxic-ideology-of-longtermism

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Uncle Baby Billy

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 Empty Re: Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje

Post by Uncle Baby Billy Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:14 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/01/arts/design/hannah-gadsby-brooklyn-museum-picasso.html

_____
    ja se rukovodim logikom gvozdenih determinizama
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:11 pm

Auč Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 1233199462 

Jel ima uopće pozitivni review igdje, sad na Guardianu čitam o izložbi:
    You’ve probably had the pleasure of being mansplained, but have you ever been Gadsplained? Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 286371741

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    Notxor

Post by Notxor Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:22 pm

Pozitivni review o izložbi je u praznoj fascikli iznad pozitivnog rivewa o standupu.

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 2348298330

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:50 pm

Poredjenje Opatije i Niske Banja, uz prigodnu istorijsku kontekstulizaciju. Preporucujem svima, ali narocito Blitvi.

From anywhere in Opatija, you’ll see the water, the glistening Bay of Kvarner. Yet, for a city that lives off of the water, Opatija seems distant from it, like a grand lady scared to dip her toe in the sea lest she ruin her dress. The beaches are weirdly sad in the town, either neglected or clogged with overpriced chaise lounge chairs.

Then again, the water was never the point. The Austrians that turned Opatija from a small town into a destination didn’t come to swim at all. Doctors didn’t recommend Opatija’s water as a cure; they prescribed its air, warm, humid, and slightly salty. Swimming was popularized only when the plebians of Yugoslavia showed up. The sea wasn’t the point; the sea air (and being seen by the sea) was the point. The sea turned from a natural feature into a commodity.

Today, the Habsburg past itself has become a commodity, and the tourism board uses imperial ties, as tenuous and kitsch as they sometimes are, to market the town. A great example is the Sissi industry. The Habsburg Empress Sissi, wife of Franz Joseph I, icon of all that was fashionable in her time, is still a very popular figure in German-speaking lands (or formerly Austrian-occupied lands) thanks to children’s books, movies, and more. Visit Opatija and you can pose with your face in a Sissi cut-out, find Sissi-themed souvenirs, and if you time your visit properly, take photos with a live Sissi reenactor. Given her postmortem omnipresence, you’d think Sissi was a regular patron, but she only visited once, and local historians and the tourism board only unearthed proof of that visit a few years ago, long after the Sissi images had (re)colonized the town. Some historians suspect she deliberately avoided Opatija, likely due to her avoidance of all Slavic lands in support of her beloved Hungarians. Still, her image is popular across former Austro-Hungarian countries, and historical truth matters less than what sells.

Sissi plays another role. It reminds the Austrian and German visitors that we were part of the same empire. We are Central European, nothing of the dreaded South, or even worse, the East. It doesn’t matter that Croatia’s relationship with Austria-Hungary was that of a subordinate colony; what matters is that we were part of it, not part of the Balkans, thank you very much.
    https://www.womenwritethebalkans.com/essays/balkan-waters

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:34 pm

Super je tekst :heart:

_____
    паће

Post by паће Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:54 pm

Bleeding Blitva wrote:Super je tekst :heart:

„The best fucking years“ је мало без везе, као да се остале године броје у нешто и као да постоје некакве друге до најбољих.

Ал' јесте, вала, ка у Његоша. Има верзија на истријанском негде?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:59 pm

Nema! Samo na engleskom!

_____

паће

Post by паће Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:51 pm

И тако никад нећу сазнати јесу ли то јебуће године или године за јебање. Е, животе, адоумицоРЖ.

_____
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:10 pm

Paće, ne znam jel se zajebavaš al ona se na svom blogu referira na to da bi dvadesete trebale biti najbolje godine ikad, nisu joj rekli da su tridesete nove dvadesete, da se malo strpi Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 1233199462

_____
    паће

Post by паће Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:09 am

Bleeding Blitva wrote:Paće, ne znam jel se zajebavaš al ona se na svom blogu referira na to da bi dvadesete trebale biti najbolje godine ikad, nisu joj rekli da su tridesete nove dvadesete, da se malo strpi Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 1233199462

Ово претходно је било само парафраза моје старе изреке „I can't possibly be out of my fucking mind, that's the only mind I have!“.

_____
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:58 pm

https://www.portalnovosti.com/valovi-ponosa-i-pobune

Ajmo što mi se ide u Madrid Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 3826186726

_____
    Uncle Baby Billy

Post by Uncle Baby Billy Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:13 am

Peter Turchin's False Prophecy

_____
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:35 pm

Uncle Baby Billy wrote:Peter Turchin's False Prophecy

И један и други су у праву.

Турчин је у праву кад каже : Контра-елите су те које ће извршити револуцију.

Паренти је у праву кад каже: Које контра-елите у Америци? Те на које мислиш су у дилу са супер-елитама, нема од њих ништа. Све слабије стоје а опет све више гризу у корист државне силе, за коју се држе као сламке спаса.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:23 am

Recent lawsuits have shed more light on EA’s strange turn. During an action over Musk’s purchase of Twitter, messages were released showing that MacAskill had approached Musk offering to set up a meeting with his “collaborator” Bankman-Fried to discuss buying Twitter together and “then making it better for the world”. “You vouch for him?” Musk asked. “Very much so! Very dedicated to making the long-term future of humanity go well,” MacAskill replied, directing Musk to a tweet announcing the creation of the FTX Future Fund, “in case you want to get a feel for Sam”.
    https://www.newstatesman.com/long-reads/2023/09/sam-bankman-fried-effective-altruism-2

Last edited by Erős Pista on Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_____

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:09 am

Erős Pista wrote:
    Recent lawsuits have shed more light on EA’s strange turn. During an action over Musk’s purchase of Twitter, messages were released showing that MacAskill had approached Musk offering to set up a meeting with his “collaborator” Bankman-Fried to discuss buying Twitter together and “then making it better for the world”. “You vouch for him?” Musk asked. “Very much so! Very dedicated to making the long-term future of humanity go well,” MacAskill replied, directing Musk to a tweet announcing the creation of the FTX Future Fund, “in case you want to get a feel for Sam”.
    https://www.removepaywall.com/article/current

link ne radi

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:11 am

Ispravio!

_____

Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:32 pm

Za forumske magazindžije: dajte neku dobru recnziju ove dole knjige hvaljenog oca Pajsija Nepalskog. Okačih upravo svih 720 strana na libgen ali od obaveza ne postizavam da se detaljnije udubim u materiju...

Preporuke za čitanje i gledanje - Page 14 81ui72sH3JL._SL1500_

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Uncle Baby Billy

Post by Uncle Baby Billy Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:39 pm

serijal o Elonu Masku koji trenutno ide na tech won't save us podkastu je super.

_____
    Uncle Baby Billy

Post by Uncle Baby Billy Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 pm

https://www.wired.com/story/deaths-of-effective-altruism/?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

odličan!

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:07 am

Uncle Baby Billy wrote:https://www.wired.com/story/deaths-of-effective-altruism/?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

odličan!

+1

Tek sad stigoh da procitam.

_____

паће

Post by паће Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:11 am

Како увек пригрле сваку будалаштину која почиње са „прво треба да се обогатите, да бисте...“.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:34 am