Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

ćaća

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 30 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by ćaća Fri 15 Jan 2021, 10:14

Priti Patel under fire as 150,000 police records accidentally lost Fingerprint, DNA and arrest history records deleted and visa system thrown into disarray
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri 15 Jan 2021, 10:26

Pala tacna na Delete
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed 20 Jan 2021, 13:57

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 30 Eq2ov65XcAAcNAZ?format=jpg&name=large

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed 20 Jan 2021, 15:21

But at least they're British sex arses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jan 2021, 23:20

North ‘slowly becoming part of united Ireland’, says former British chancellor
    George Osborne says Northern Ireland is ‘heading for the exit door’ from the United Kingdom

The former British chancellor of the exchequer George Osborne has said Northern Ireland is “heading for the exit door” from the United Kingdom.

Writing in the London Evening Standard, where he is now editor-in-chief, Mr Osborne said the North was “slowly becoming part of a united Ireland” and most people in England “will not care”.

The former Conservative MP wrote: “By unleashing English nationalism, Brexit has made the future of the UK the central political issue of the coming decade. Northern Ireland is already heading for the exit door.

“By remaining in the EU single market, it is for all economic intents and purposes now slowly becoming part of a united Ireland. Its prosperity now depends on its relationship with Dublin (and Brussels), not London. The politics will follow,” he wrote on Tuesday.

Mr Osborne said unionists in Northern Ireland had always feared Britain was not sufficiently committed to their cause.

“Now their short-sighted support for Brexit (and unbelievably stupid decision to torpedo Theresa May’s deal that avoided separate Irish arrangements) has made those fears a reality. It pains me to report that most here and abroad will not care.”

The departure of Scotland from the UK would be a more serious matter, he implies, and it would represent the end of the United Kingdom “with no disrespect to the Welsh”.

He said the worst evening he spent in Downing Street was on September 18th, 2014, awaiting the results of the Scottish independence referendum with then prime minister David Cameron.

“We thought: are we the people who have lost Scotland? History allows for no recovery from a disaster like that. Ask Lord North, the prime minister condemned for all time for the loss of America.

“The mistake he made — and with Irish calls for home rule a century later — had been to assume that doing nothing was an option. Our referendum was a proactive plan to keep the United Kingdom together — and it looked like it had put Scottish nationalism back in its box for a generation.”

But Brexit, and its unleashing of English nationalism, had ensured this was no longer the case, he said.

Mr Osborne said those who want to keep the UK together need to respond with new, powerful arguments against separation. “After all, hasn’t the EU negotiations shown Scots that the whip hand lies with the larger, more powerful bloc?”

Advising British prime minister Boris Johnson, Mr Osborne said he should refuse to hold a second referendum on Scottish independence.

“It’s the only sure way you won’t lose one,” he added.

“Just say no, Boris, and save yourself a long anxious night in Downing Street.”

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/north-slowly-becoming-part-of-united-ireland-says-former-british-chancellor-1.4463045
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat 23 Jan 2021, 21:00

http://www.nspm.rs/hronika/istrazivanje-univerziteta-dzons-hopkins-na-100.000-stanovnika-velika-britanija-ima-najvecu-stopu-smrtnosti-na-svetu-medju-kovid-pacijentima.html

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat 23 Jan 2021, 21:03

Treba ipak dodati - od zemalja cije su zvanicne cifre iole verodostojne
    bemty

Post by bemty Sun 24 Jan 2021, 00:01

UK by far the biggest enabler of tax dodging

The UK is by far the world’s biggest enabler of corporate tax dodging, helping funnel hundreds of billions of dollars away from state coffers, according to an international investigation.
    Of the top 10 countries allowing multinationals to avoid paying billions in tax on their profits, four are British overseas territories.

Chancellor Philip Hammond has pledged to crack down on multinationals like Google and Amazon that boost profits by shifting huge sums through low-tax jurisdictions.
    But an index published today by the Tax Justice Network found that the UK has “single-handedly” done the most to break down the global corporate tax system which loses an estimated $500bn (£395bn) to avoidance.

_____
    Warning: may contain irony.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun 24 Jan 2021, 00:28

Pirati bili i ostali.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jan 2021, 00:57

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 30 EsfChwmWMAIXRZZ?format=jpg&name=small
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Mon 25 Jan 2021, 19:19

Da nije malo bajata vest o tax dodžingu?
    bemty

Post by bemty Mon 25 Jan 2021, 19:20

ups, u pravu si!

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon 01 Feb 2021, 01:35

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain will next week formally apply to join a trans-Pacific trading bloc of 11 countries, with negotiations set to start later this year, the government has said.

Since leaving the European Union, Britain has made clear its desire to join the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), which removes most tariffs between Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam.

“One year after our departure for the EU we are forging new partnerships that will bring enormous economic benefits for the people of Britain,” Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in a statement.
    ćaća

Post by ćaća Fri 05 Feb 2021, 10:30

plačem
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2021, 14:13

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 18 Feb 2021, 21:32

Starmer - "For too long Labour has failed to realise that the only way to deliver social justice and equality is through a strong partnership with business… Under my leadership, that mind-set will change."
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu 18 Feb 2021, 21:39

Neverovatno jbt.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 18 Feb 2021, 21:58

Nov i odvažan smer.
    ćaća

Post by ćaća Fri 19 Feb 2021, 20:01

Boris Johnson's 'union adviser' quits after two weeks
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri 19 Feb 2021, 21:38

Dobar predznak...
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri 19 Feb 2021, 21:38

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 30 3579118792

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 28 Feb 2021, 14:06

Dambo

Post by Dambo Thu 04 Mar 2021, 17:48

Lojalisti poput UDA i UVF povlace podrsku Good Friday dogovoru zbog Brexitovskog resenja za Severnu Irsku - ali zasad u pacifistickom tonu
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-56276653
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat 06 Mar 2021, 00:16

Ministers are on a collision course with millions of NHS staff as they insisted the country could not afford a more than 1% pay rise for health workers  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 30 3579118792 even as nurses leaders raised the prospect of strike action.

The health secretary, Matt Hancock, on Friday insisted the decision to recommend such a small increase was due to an assessment of “what’s affordable as a nation” UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 30 1233199462 after the economic toll taken by the coronavirus crisis.

Guardian
    bemty

Post by bemty Sat 06 Mar 2021, 00:21

medicinske sestre ce da dobiju dodatnih 20£ mesecno, bas lepo, ne znam zasto se zale. ako malo pristede mogu sebi da kupe i neke lepe cipele a mozda cak i tasnicu na kraju godine.

uopste mi nije jasno zasto moraju da daju tih 1% ekstra i specijalistima koji su bas dobro placeni, kad su plate za medicinske sestre tako niske.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 09:33