Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

паће

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by паће Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Како сви изгледају аматерски исфотошопани.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    rumbeando

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by rumbeando Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Ima još, nije dovoljno to što će porodica da zauzme pola konvencije, već će i Tramp držati govor svake večeri.

Donald Trump is to speak on all 4 nights of the RNC, and his family will take up half of the keynote speaker spots
    https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-to-speak-all-4-nights-rnc-convention-report-2020-8
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:20 pm

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 EgIA0LHXoAA8wj8?format=jpg&name=medium

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:43 pm

rumbeando wrote:Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 EgGn30RXsAEgATJ?format=jpg&name=large
    Хвали им још Барон. Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 2304934895

Гледе фрајштенда, жене су сликали са контрасветлом, па им је ивица косе светлија, што не иде уз тамну подлогу. Није тешко поправити, али нису узели неког ко зна. Као што ни говорнике нису пуно бирали
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:53 pm

https://www.newstatesman.com/international/places/2020/08/do-not-be-fooled-polling-donald-trump-could-very-well-win-second-term

26 August 2020
    Do not be fooled by the polling. Donald Trump could very well win a second term

There are three key reasons to question the new consensus that Joe Biden will become president.
    By
    Emily Tamkin

Judging by the numbers, Joe Biden is going to win the presidential election on 3 November. He is currently leading Donald Trump in every poll in the country. Among those likely to vote, he is ahead by 52 per cent to 42 per cent. While he did not get the traditional bounce in voting intentions after the Democratic National Convention (DNC) concluded on 20 August, his net favourability (a related but distinct metric) did rise from -3 to +5.

After Trump’s unexpected win in 2016, some might question the accuracy of the polls. But this year they are likely to be more precise, as they should have corrected for the unexpected turnout in the north-eastern rust belt that took the president to victory over Hillary Clinton four years ago.

The headline numbers that are predicting a Biden win aren’t necessarily wrong, but they do not tell the whole story. Three numbers in particular cast November’s election in different lights, and should caution against the now common idea that Biden is set to become president.

The first number is 50 per cent. That is approximately the share of white voters who say they would vote for Trump if the election were held today. To put it another way, today, with more than 170,000 dead and millions unemployed from a pandemic that Trump has comprehensively mishandled, half of white voters (even when given the option to say “don’t know”) would respond: “Four more years!”

That, too, is the response of 45 per cent of male voters, 42 per cent of Midwestern voters, and 35 per cent of independent voters (not loyal to any one party). All of which is perhaps not surprising, given that some two-thirds of Republicans and a third of independents approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic. But it is a reminder – particularly for those who, living on the liberal east and west coasts, or outside the US, rarely encounter Trump voters day-to-day – that the president retains an electoral base that will support him no matter what.

The second figure is 40 per cent. That is the share of young voters in battleground states, such as Michigan and North Carolina, who have yet to be contacted by the Biden campaign. It underscores the concern in parts of the Democratic Party that it is failing to reach out to the progressive left.

Young Democratic voters are typically, though not always, more left-leaning than older Democrats. Some in the progressive wing were enraged by the DNC after their most eloquent tribune, the congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (“AOC”), was allocated a mere minute to speak, and at which none of the other prominent left-wing congresswomen – Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley – spoke at all.

AOC and Bernie Sanders have endorsed Biden, and in swing states 87 per cent of Sanders supporters plan to vote for the Democratic candidate (compared with 4 per cent for Trump). But the question remains: will followers of Sanders and AOC really go and cast their ballots for a centrist candidate like Biden on election day?

“I think the party is assuming the left will turn out,” fretted one senior Democratic Congressional aide I spoke to. “We did that with Hillary and lost.” Biden’s inner team, and the wider campaign, cannot afford to assume things will be different this time. “The party needs to be doing a lot more than it’s doing” to win those voters, the aide said. “I’m not confident at all.”

The last, and most important, number is one million. That is roughly how many people voted by mail in Georgia’s presidential primary this past June. By contrast, in 2016 the number was 36,000. Millions more ballots this year are expected to be submitted by mail. Printers are already warning about what will happen if demand for ballots exceeds the amount requested by local election officials: voters could be left without their ballot papers. Whether those people would then physically go to the polls during a pandemic is unclear.

“Are pollsters asking them, ‘Are you willing to wait in line for six hours?’” one former Capitol Hill staffer wondered. “I’m afraid that when a lot of voters realise how the lack of poll workers will dramatically increase their wait times to vote, they’ll just say, ‘Screw this.’”

Donald Trump, who himself votes by mail, has already tried to delegitimise postal ballots, citing baseless concerns about fraud. In a bid to prevent universal mail-in voting (where ballots are automatically mailed to voters), he wants to fend off plans to provide extra funding for the post office.

There are worries about a shortage of poll station workers, many of whom are older and so more likely to stay at home. Trump has pledged to deploy law enforcement officials to guard polling stations, which could keep some voters away. Democrats also fear that hate groups will try to intimidate black and brown voters on election day. “There’s ill will here that I don’t think ever existed before,” the Democratic strategist Mustafa Tameez told me. “We’ve never had an environment where you have an incumbent and allies who are actually trying to undermine the electoral process.”

None of these factors means that Biden will lose. The election is still 70 days away. As another Democratic strategist put to me: “Polls are irrelevant to Biden’s campaign. They will keep campaigning like it’s a dead heat until 3 November.”

But it does mean that the US is in unfamiliar territory. We have a president for whom part of the electorate will apparently vote regardless; we have disgruntled young and progressive voters who may not vote; we have a pandemic that makes it complicated for Americans to cast their ballots; and a president determined to stop as many as possible from doing so by mail. Add all this together, and it could yet amount to a winning combination for Trump.
    паће

Post by паће Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:41 am

Чари нумерологије.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:54 am

Ovaj tekst ima, da kažemo, mobilizatorsku svrhu, fazon "ne opuštajte se još".
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:47 pm

at this point poprilicno je optimisticno gledati ove izbore kao izbore as we know it - sa gledanjem u poll-ove, swing states-e i sl. ovi izbori ce da budu all about delitigimisanje izbornog procesa, urusavanje institucija, uvlacenje vojske kao power-brokera i trecesvetizacija amerike. tramp ce da proba da odlozi izbore ili da proba da ih pokrade ili prosto ne prizna rezulatate.

nece biti cak ni kao busova izborna kradja nego ce se izgubiti svaki privid legitimiteta procesa i drustvena polarizacija ce ici na ivicu i preko ivice konflikta.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:51 pm

čuj ja sam sad napravio mentalni eksperiment - da li bih se iznenadio ako bi Tramp podržao dvostrukog ubicu koji je pucao u masu. i ne bih se suviše iznenadio.

kakvi normalni izbori, oni će biti u potpunom haosu za 70 dana.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:07 pm

[quote="Daï Djakman Faré"
    busova izborna kradja .[/quote]

ko zna kakav bi jos bolji internet izmislili da nije ovog bilo Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 1399639816
    паће

Post by паће Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Daï Djakman Faré wrote:
    nece biti cak ni kao busova izborna kradja nego ce se izgubiti svaki privid legitimiteta procesa i drustvena polarizacija ce ici na ivicu i preko ivice konflikta.

Gentlemen, let's keep this war civil.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:13 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:18 am

Niko osim njega nije pomenuo mini strokes...

Post by beatakeshi Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:29 am

U toj Americi sve mentalno nesposobni na vrhu. Strava.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:30 am

auuuuuu, kakav self-own Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 1233199462

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Nisam ja razbio levi donji prozor u kabinetu za hemiju.
    паће

Post by паће Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:03 pm

Vasa wrote:Nisam ja razbio levi donji prozor u kabinetu za hemiju.

"Кад наиђе цариник, ја ћу да кажем да немам матичну плочу".

_____
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:18 pm

buffalo bill wrote:we have disgruntled young and progressive voters who may not vote
    Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 513177329

i tokom kampanje za nominaciju i sada, Bajden i društvo računaju na podršku ljudi koji izlaze na izbore i glasaju. mladi i progresivni ne glasaju u velikom broju, pa se na njih i ne valja oslanjati.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:50 pm

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 286371741
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:13 am

Jedan americki radio voditelj je imao segment "make it stop". Pustio bi neku groznu pesmu i onda se slusaoci javljaju a pesma ide u pozadini dok neko ne pogodi. "Trump is making it stop" bi bas leglo uz to.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:14 am

Gargamel wrote:
    buffalo bill wrote:we have disgruntled young and progressive voters who may not vote
    Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 513177329

i tokom kampanje za nominaciju i sada, Bajden i društvo računaju na podršku ljudi koji izlaze na izbore i glasaju. mladi i progresivni ne glasaju u velikom broju, pa se na njih i ne valja oslanjati.
    Jel neko razmisljao da mladi i progresivni treba da se prijavljuju u komisije na birackim mestima? Slabo ce to stariji da rade ove godine.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:00 pm

As part of the accord, predominantly Muslim Kosovo will recognize Israel and normalize its ties with the country, with Jerusalem recognizing Kosovo in return.

Prije par dana normalizacija odnosa UAE i Izraela.

Dva američka predsednika zaredom će biti dobitnici Nobelove nagrade za mir, pri tom je drugi mandat tek pred Trampom Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 25 4101625831

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:34 am

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:Jel neko razmisljao da mladi i progresivni treba da se prijavljuju u komisije na birackim mestima? Slabo ce to stariji da rade ove godine.
    u pitanju je kratkoročni posao koji se plaća, pri čemu zavisi od države do države ko može to da radi. oko $200 dnevnica. ne bi trebalo da bude problema.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/09/01/many-tribes-2020-election-worriers-an-ethnographic-report/
    But it is worth mapping out the multiple tribes who think the race is narrowing, why they think that and how seriously to take their arguments.
    5) The progressive left. This group is much less important than the others listed above, but a slice of former Bernie Sanders boosters are keen to latch on to any poll showing that the race is narrowing. This is usually followed by a suggestion that Biden fire up the progressive base and give up on his broad unity themes. This is less real concern and more political opportunism.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:10 pm

Daj tekst za nas proletere, paywall ne da za dž.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:11 pm