Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Erős Pista

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 40 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Erős Pista Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:15 pm

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Janko Suvar

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 40 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Janko Suvar Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:44 am

Mrs. Anna Morgan LLoyd is a forty nine year old grandmother who drove to
    Washington, D.C. on January 5, 2021 at the invitation of her hair- dresser and friend
    Dona Bissey, to hear the President speak. According to F.B.I. reports, Mrs. Lloyd's
    statements to law enforcement and to the filed Criminal Information, she was
    present during protests in the Capitol Building. She has plead guilty to Count IV of
    the Information. Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building, in
    violation of Title 40, United States Code, Section 5104(e)(2)(G)

The parties agree that a sentence of Probation, with 40 hours of community
    service and an Order of Restitution of $500.00 is a just and fair sentence pursuant
    to 18 USC §3553 (a) that is not greater than necessary to reflect the seriousness of
    the offense; to promote respect for the law and to provide just punishment for the
    offense; to afford adequate deterrence; to protect the public from further crimes
    of the defendant.

Mrs. Lloyd has never before been in legal difficulty. She assures the Court
    she does not intend or expect to ever again break the law. 

Mrs. Lloyd is the
    youngest of three daughters born in rural Indiana to Mary and Richard Morgan.
    When she was a little girl her parents divorced. Her father abandoned the family.
    Her mother got a job in order to support the children and to be removed from
    public assistance. Her mother worked at General Electric building refrigerators. The
    sisters took care of each other. They went to school, did the housework and did 

their homework. Food and money were scarce. Anna was very close to her sisters and her mother. After High School she wanted to join the military. Her mother disapproved, so Anna took a job close to home. She worked as a waitress for some time. She eventually got a job at General Electric where her mother worked. Her life was basically work and family. In 2000 her mother died suddenly. Anne was supported through her grief by a childhood friend--who later become her husband.

She married her husband Shawn Lloyd in 2002. She had had a crush on him
    when she was a teenager. She met him as an adult in 2000 when he was going
    through a difficult divorce. His ex wife had mental health problems and he had
    custody of his young daughters Anna assumed the responsibilities of motherhood-
    -with no experience. Family life was made difficult by the behavior of Shawn's ex
    wife towards her daughters. Anna tried to always be there, when the girls needed
    her

When GE sent Anna's job overseas, she returned to school at Ivy Tech
    Community College. She also volunteered at Joyful Noise--a music group for school
    children. After she graduated from Community College, she was employed at Cook
    Medical. She worked at Cook for 13 years producing medical equipment used in
    minimally invasive surgeries.

At this time Anna is no longer working. She helps care for her grandchildren.
    She has two daughters and five grandchildren. Number six is due any day. Her
    husband and her family are the world to her.
    Once Mrs. Lloyd understood the destruction and lawlessness of many who
    entered the U.S. Capitol, she was upset, contrite and remorseful. Though she did
    not defile or destroy any property, she acknowledges that her presence may have
    given comfort to those who committed acts of violence and acts of destruction.
    She hopes one day to return to the U.S. Capitol in homage and reverence to our
    country. Though she supported the past president in January, she totally accepts
    President Biden as the leader of our country. She respects the rule of law and was
    horrified when she saw videos of insurgents at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

She has viewed "Burning Tulsa" on the History Channel, as well as the films
    "Just Mercy" and "Mudbound". She watched part of the series on the U.S.
    Constitution, produced by the James Madison Montpelier Foundation. She did this
    to educate herself and to learn the American history she was not taught in school.
    She has worked hard to come to terms with what she believed before January 6th,
    2021 and what she has learned since then. She is a fine woman, who respects the
    rights of others and apologizes to the Court and our country for entering the
    Capitol-- albeit through an open door. She is terrified and awed by the power of
    the Court. She makes no excuses for having entered the U.S. Capitol and in
    retrospect would never ever have come to Washington in January,2021. She begs
    the Court not to incarcerate her.
    WHEREFORE counsel believes that a Sentence of Probation with forty hours
    of community service and an Order of $500.00 restitution is a fair, just and
    appropriate Sentence for Ms. Anna Lloyd.
    Respectfully submitted
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:50 am

Da jebote baš je čudno što se osoba koja do nedavno nikad nije prekršila zakon usrala od straha kad je prvi put ušla u sudnucu i moli časni sud da je ne baci u tamnicu.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:53 am

I’m Anna Lloyd, I’m 49 years old. I’m from a very small town in Southern Indiana,
    filled with hard working men and women. We are simple people who love our country.

Politically I’m a registered Democrat, that is how I was raised. Me saying I’m Republican
    sounds strange, not quite right. In the 2016 campaign season I found myself supporting
    Trump. My husband and I both found it hard to believe because we didn’t like him at all
    before. But he was standing up for what we believe in. We couldn’t argue with it. The
    Democrats started working against him. We felt that when they worked against him they
    worked against me, my family and my community

I honestly don’t remember when I found out we would be walking to the Capitol
    Building, but that was all it was going to be. I even did some shopping on the way. I
    didn’t know anyone would be going up those steps. When a 74 year old woman, we met
    that day, went up, we followed to keep her safe. I made the decision to go up and I’m
    responsible for that. No one made me go, I wasn’t forced. When she entered the building,
    we went in to find her. Once again I could have chosen to stay outside.

We were within 15 feet of the door when we found her in a corner. I took a minute to
    look around what could best be described as a wide hallway running along the exterior
    wall. I was disgusted by the disrespect people were showing to the Capitol Building by
    smoking pot in it.

I would have loved to have seen the artwork and statues that the Capitol Building holds.
    To walk where some of the greatest people in our country's history has walked, but we
    wanted out of there. My friend took a picture of us against an exterior wall and we got
    out of there

I knew I was wrong for stepping even one foot into the building, that day, but I was still
    shocked when I was arrested. I did everything I could do to cooperate with the FBI. I did
    what they asked me to do. I didn’t want them to worry that I would do anything to make
    this difficult for them.

I openly and honestly told them everything I could recall from that day. I gave them my
    phone freely to download what they needed. My phone was not locked so they didn’t
    need a password to get in. If it had a password I would have willingly provided it.

I do have to say that the FBI agents and the staff at the Vigo County Jail all treated me
    kindly and with respect, which made being arrested as good as it could be. I’m also
    blessed to have an attorney who talks respectfully to me and doesn’t treat me like I’m a
    bad person.

I’ve lived a sheltered life and truly haven’t experienced life the way many have. I don’t
    live a pampered life. My husband and I have worked hard for everything that we have.
    My lawyer has given me names of books and movies to help me see what life is like for
    others in our country. I chose the movie whenever possible because it sinks in better. I’ve
    read the book, Just Mercy, by Bryan Stevenson and the Bury my Heart at Wounded
    Knee, by Dee Brown. I have viewed movies including Mudbound, Schindler’s List,
    Slavery by Another name, and Burning Tulsa on the History Channel. I’ve learned that
    even though we live in a wonderful country things still need to improve. People of all
    colors should feel as safe as I do to walk down the street.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:56 am

Reko bih da ce Taker Karlson toliko da pokida 2024te da Bajden nece znati dje je, ali to je i ovako slucaj.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:59 am

Video sam kod nekog statisticara sta li je, sto ga pratim na tnjiteru od kako je pocela ova potreba da gledam jebene grafikone svaki dan, ovo mu je bio: We're not a rich country, we're a poor country with a lot of rich people in it.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:51 am

Da. I Demokrate upravo donose mere koje ce pomoci tim siromasnim ljudima, dok se R bore da te mere bude sto skromnije.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:37 am

Pratim dosta grupa u kojima se okupljaju mlađi Amerikanci (gen Z i milenijalci), pretežno iz velikih gradova. Dosta me je iznenadila učestalost teških priča kao što je "nisam bukvalno imao za hranu" i "bio sam beskućnik".
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:46 am

То је сасвим нормално у Америци и уопште на англофилном Западу, то тако треба.

Није грешка него функција система.

Постоје људи који су у прекарном положају на ивици бескућништва, без имовине. Кров над главом изнајмљују месечно, ако једног месеца приходи опадну, ето их на улици.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Janko Suvar wrote:Video sam kod nekog statisticara sta li je, sto ga pratim na tnjiteru od kako je pocela ova potreba da gledam jebene grafikone svaki dan, ovo mu je bio: We're not a rich country, we're a poor country with a lot of rich people in it.

Pa nemoj tamo onda. Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 40 1949538119
    паће

Post by паће Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Летећи Полип wrote:
    Janko Suvar wrote:Video sam kod nekog statisticara sta li je, sto ga pratim na tnjiteru od kako je pocela ova potreba da gledam jebene grafikone svaki dan, ovo mu je bio: We're not a rich country, we're a poor country with a lot of rich people in it.

Pa nemoj tamo onda. Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 40 1949538119

Зависи како одеш. Мене су плаћали мање него своје, нешто типа 8:5 (што сам сазнао мноого касније, кад је фирма већ нестала), а и то су испочетка смањили испод обећаног јер као имали су трошкова око визе... И опет сам статистички, чак и са петочланом породицом, спадао у горњих 20%. Ту се статистика надаље распада, јер наша структура потрошње није била ни налик њиховој нормалној.

А пропао тога, јел' може неко да објасни оној тети из статистике да ме више не зове да ме пита нешто око потрошње становништва, већ сам јој двапут објаснио да не трошимо становништво, трећи пут нећу имати стрпљења.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:56 pm

Јанош Винету wrote:То је сасвим нормално у Америци и уопште на англофилном Западу, то тако треба.

Није грешка него функција система.

Постоје људи који су у прекарном положају на ивици бескућништва, без имовине. Кров над главом изнајмљују месечно, ако једног месеца приходи опадну, ето их на улици.

Nema to. Month to month lease ne znaci iznajmljivanje mesecno, nego znaci da nemas godisnji ugovor o rentanju. Ta situacija obicno nastane kada ti istekne ugovor a ti iz nekog razloga hoces da ostanes u tom stanu, ali neces da produzis ugovor jos godinu dana. Dobro je sto mozes da kazes "selim se sledeceg meseca", i da ne placas penale sto si raskinuo ugovor. Lose je sto to isto moze da kaze i stanodavac ("selis se sledeceg meseca, nasao sam nekog ko hoce da potpise godisnji ugovor").

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:51 pm

_____

Uprava napolje!

Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:11 am

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 40 E4mL2sIXMAQ74uQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Okazio Kortez place, Sara Silverman spemuje o tome svaki dan. 

ne, zajebavam se, bole ih kurac.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:48 pm

US launches air strikes against Iran-backed militia in Iraq and Syria, after drone attacks
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:15 am

Pelosi also questioned the policy wisdom of cancelling student loan debt: 

“Suppose…your child just decided they, at this time, [do] not want to go to college but you’re paying taxes to forgive somebody else’s obligations. You may not be happy about that."
    паће

Post by паће Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:26 am

Амерска политика... ко јебе масовност појаве, дај да нађемо два-три екстремна случаја на ону страну која нам одговара и то ударимо на сва звона.

Нађу две бабе на Флориди да крену да пишу писма уредништву и одатле то закотрљају као лавину, нема везе што умешаних има десеторо, важно је да се пет дана не скидају са медија. И онда може да прође шта хоћеш.

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:33 pm

Janko Suvar wrote:Pelosi also questioned the policy wisdom of cancelling student loan debt: 

“Suppose…your child just decided they, at this time, [do] not want to go to college but you’re paying taxes to forgive somebody else’s obligations. You may not be happy about that."

Pa u pravu je. Zašto bi neki Pera stolar plaćao nečiju ulaznicu u top 10%, ako je on to svojoj deci odrekao jer ne može da im priušti? Zašto bi stipendirao nekoga ko će nakon toga da džudži npr. u nekoj marketinškoj agenciji, da mu ispira mozak u interesu establišmenta, da trči da glasa za najgore tehnokratske njuške, da mu moralistički sere sa visine, i još na to prima n puta veću platu. Jebi ga, ne može. Ako Peđa hoće da bude elite, i da živi ko peder sa reklame za banke, nek jede manje mangoa i gleda serije preko pajretbeja, a ne preko netflixa.

Sa druge strane, ako u paketu sa tim oprostom duga omogućiš besplatno visoko školovanje za sve, a Perinom sinu koji ne želi na fakultet daš subvenciju da kupi sebi traktor i od toga živi, ako društvenu nejednakost svedeš na racionalni minimum, ako šire društvene slojeve ponovo uključiš u politički dijalog itd - e onda može da se razgovara o solidarnosti.
    паће

Post by паће Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:16 pm

То тако изгледа кад се чита одавде, и из медија. У пракси, одмах до стола где ти дају ШВ-20 да попуниш је сто где седе двојица и нуде ти кредит. Дакле у канцеларији студентске службе, и ти све имаш утисак да су и они део универзитета некако, да је то део пакета. И салете те, не дају ти времена да прочиташ ситна слова, чак су и формулари урађени у истом стилу као универзитетски, нема банчиног логоа ни меморандума - јер ова двојица су само некакви посредници, препродавци банкарских услуга.

И тако Пера мисли да је дао Пеђу на државни универзитет и притом добио кредит од државе... јес очин. После кад Пеђа прочита ситна слова, види да неће до четрдесете то моћи да отплати. А онда би могао да размисли о оснивању породице, а и о отплати других зајмова које је у међувремену узео.

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:23 pm

Former President Donald Trump called being woke a "shortcut to losing everything we have" at a rally in Cullman, Alabama on Saturday.

"Do you think that General Patton was woke?" Trump asked the audience. "I don't think he was too woke. I think he was the exact opposite."

"You know what woke means? It means you're a loser. Everything woke turns to shit. Okay, it's true. It's true. Look at what's happening," Trump said to large applause.

The crowd then broke out in a "USA!" chant.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/21/trump_everything_woke_turns_to_shit.html

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:16 am

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/22/trump-2025-radical-plan-second-term

Nek ostane ovde

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:59 am