Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Anonymous

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 38 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:43 pm

bemty

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 38 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by bemty Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:45 pm

whoa

_____
    Warning: may contain irony.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:46 pm

Ajd videćemo, ne znam koliko je validno.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:50 pm

polako, nije jos nista bilo. mount-ujemo pritisak i dalje.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    паће

Post by паће Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:50 pm

Можда је бува, са намером да овај сад не може то да повуче да не испадне пизда.

Нека се припреми Челси Менинг...

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:29 am

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 38 IVlDqpZ

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:18 pm

Ovaj Bacharach priča ko Djakman.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:40 pm

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-123415836.html

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:34 pm

In a one-hour phone call on Saturday with Georgia election officials, President Trump insisted he won the state and threatened vague legal consequences if the officials did not act. These are excerpts from the call.

Spoiler:
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qEG660cP2wgJ:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html+&cd=1&hl=sr&ct=clnk&gl=rs
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Gledam Tranparu na FB Now This, u velikoj je formi. Prije pola sata rekao to je to i pozdravio se, krenuo, pa se sjetio još nečeg i evo ga drvi dalje. Veli, Pence će ih poslati sve na recertifikaciju, još se ništa ne zna.

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 pm

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 38 3579118792

Vratio se na bis!

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by MNE Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:50 pm

pola miliona ljudi prati stream jbt

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:34 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/06/ann-coulter-elections-over-heres-the-truth-about-trump/

Hell hath no fury...

_____

~~~~~

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:14 pm

And from the early days of his time in office, the power he appeared to relish most was the pardon power. It's near absolute. He need not consult with anyone. And early on, as the Russia probe began to unfold, Trump was asking aides whether he could pardon himself. It's a question he reportedly has returned to in recent weeks.
    The president does indeed have broad but not completely unlimited pardoning power. The Constitution gives him the power to pardon others for federal crimes. But he can't pardon himself from impeachment, and he has no authority to pardon for crimes committed under state law. Finally, most, though not all constitutional law scholars believe he cannot pardon himself.
    Michigan State University law professor Brian Kalt has written extensively about the pardon power. While some scholars argue that that power is absolute, he says that...
    BRIAN KALT: Allowing self-pardons would violate that principle that no one can be the judge in their own case.
    Harvard Law Professor Jack Goldsmith has examined all of Trump's pardons and sentence commutations.
    JACK GOLDSMITH: We determined that at least 85 of the 94 have some personal or political connection to Trump and were self-serving in that way.
    GOLDSMITH: Trump loves to exercise the hard powers of the office of the presidency, and he especially loves to do so if he thinks there's something in it for him personally and if he thinks it will make the political elites' heads explode.
    [NPR legal affairs correspondent Nina] TOTENBERG: Until now, no president has pardoned himself. Nixon contemplated it, but faced with his own Justice Department's legal opinion that it would be unconstitutional, he didn't do it. Now, though, there's concern about creating such a precedent. Kenneth Gormley is president of Duquesne University in Pittsburgh and author of a book about presidential powers.
    [President of Duquesne University in Pittsburgh and author of a book about presidential powers] KENNETH GORMLEY: If you play this out, a president before leaving the White House could, for instance, sell the greatest state secrets, the nuclear codes for a billion dollars and then pardon himself on the way out the door....
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/08/954994502/can-trump-pardon-himself
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:06 pm

_____

Uprava napolje!

паће

Post by паће Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:15 pm

Мени никад није био зао... :паће:

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:31 pm

ficfiric wrote:

Ko je ovaj Stephen Hawking na 1:35?
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:31 pm

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 38 1233199462

_____

Uprava napolje!

Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:35 am

Kodak Black & Lil Wayne lololo lolo! 

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:28 pm

Одлазећи амерички председник Доналд Трамп недавно је разговарао са сарадницима о идеји покретања нове политичке странке, јавља Воли стрит џурнал. 
    Трамп је ту идеју прошле недеље изложио сарадницима и неколицини људи који су му блиски, а нова политичка групација наводно би била названа „Патриотска странка“.  :ljaksofon:
    Трамп је, иначе, у последњим сатима свог мандата у опроштајном говору рекао да је покрет који је започео само почетак, преноси Спутњик.
    "Сада, када се припремам да предам овлашц́ења новој администрацији, желим да поручим да је покрет који смо започели само почетак“, напоменуо је он.
    После Трампових оптужби за изборну крађу и нереда у Вашингтону, за које је оптужен да их је подстакао, многи републиканци су му окренули леђа.
    Лидер републиканаца у Сенату Мич Меконел обрушио се на њега оптужујуц́и га за изазивање насиља Вашингтону, а медији су још раније јавили да је потпредседник Мајк Пенс био бесан због његовог позива да блокира потврђивање резултата председничких избора од 3. новембра 2020. године.
    Бела куц́а  је потврдила да ц́е Трамп напустити Вашингтон четири сата пре церемоније инаугурације. Према ранијим извештајима, он ц́е око осам сати ујутро кренути из војне базе Ендрјуз на своје имање у Палм Бичу на Флориди где ц́е провести наредне дане.
    (Спутник-Б92)

_____

~~~~~

паће

Post by паће Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 pm

куц́а

Генијално. Коме ли је ово само пало на памет.

_____
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Ode. Ko zadnji izadje sa topika neka stavi katanac

_____

Uprava napolje!

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:14 pm

Gasi topik

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:02 pm