Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Летећи Полип

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 4 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Летећи Полип Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Ih, šta će da radi. Daće ostavku i prepustiti haos drugome. Nešto što bih ja davno, da sam na njenom mestu, uradio. Zapravo ja se uopšte ne bih prihvatao premijerske funkcije, da sam bio ona ili bilo ko ko je za Remain.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:28 pm

Летећи Полип wrote:Ih, šta će da radi. Daće ostavku i prepustiti haos drugome. Nešto što bih ja davno, da sam na njenom mestu, uradio. Zapravo ja se uopšte ne bih prihvatao premijerske funkcije, da sam bio ona ili bilo ko ko je za Remain.

E, ona je cudna sorta (ne preterano prijatna) - ona je generalno (bila) rimejner ALI ima ceo zivot tezak intiman problem s imigracijom (doduse, prevashodno sa, khm, ne-belom imigracijom, ali i sa belom) 

I pri tom je control freak.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:29 pm

William Murderface wrote:

Ma naravno da ce im dati produzetak ako raspisu izbore ili novi referendum.

I btw, sad mi se vec cini da njen jucerasnji govor nije bio pretnja ni Bexiterima ni Rimejnerima, bukvalno je, na Trampovski nacin, pokusala da sebi digne popularnost i unizi sve ostale pred narodom, kako je ne bi posetile cike u sivom.

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 4 637617290c4561dff92a9912eeca7186_normal

Denis Staunton

✔️@denisstaunton

I’m hearing the short extension offered will be till 7 May unless by 11 April the UK signals to EU that it is willing to take part in European Parliament elections in which case extension lasts till end of this year #Brexit

Toliko mogu Svabe da im zavrse.

Oh, situacija se menja iz minuta u minut...

edit:  

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 4 3579118792

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Krizni štab

https://www.ft.com/content/c1bb68fa-4bed-11e9-bbc9-6917dce3dc62

In the early hours of Wednesday morning, Theresa May made a momentous choice. After a day of acrimonious debate in her cabinet and inner circle, the prime minister decided that she was willing to take Britain out of the EU without a deal.

At Thursday’s European Council meeting in Brussels, EU diplomats wondered whether Mrs May was bluffing, but those close to the prime minister said if she cannot secure her Brexit deal she is determined the UK should embark on a no-deal exit.

Since announcing on Wednesday that she would ask EU leaders for a short extension to the bloc’s Article 50 process — to delay Brexit from March 29 to June 30 — people who have spoken to the prime minister said she is reconciled to the implications of what happens if the UK parliament continues to reject her withdrawal agreement.“

The mood has hardened on no deal,” said one person close to the prime minister. One Eurosceptic Conservative MP who met Mrs May on Wednesday night said: “She didn’t seem concerned about leaving with no deal.” The prime minister refused to rule out a no-deal Brexit as she arrived in Brussels, and in her preferred scenario this could happen on June 30.

“It is a massive disaster, staggering incompetence,” said one influential Conservative MP. “She is trying to keep the party together in an extraordinarily stupid way.
    We are heading for no deal, which would be the first time a developed economy has essentially placed sanctions on itself.”
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Ako je ovo tacno, ona je ozbiljno nenormalna.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    паће

Post by паће Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:23 pm

Самоубиство из заседе али као голдбергова машина са успореним дејством... болдриковски план.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 pm

William Murderface wrote:Ako je ovo tacno, ona je ozbiljno nenormalna.
    Meni onaj njen jučerašnji nastup za ludnicu

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:26 pm

Može da ga raspusti. Po svemu sudeći, 29.03. je - ništa. 

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:27 pm

madwoman gambit

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 pm

Mada ja i dalje mislim da ona igra na mad woman theory i da sama pusta ove buve.

Edit: ostap brzi

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:31 pm

Pa jedna, ne sećam se ko je lepo rekla

- da li mislite da je vreme da No10 posete ljudi u sivim mantilima?
    - mislim da je vreme da No10 posete ljudi u belim mantilima

Mislim da je neki BBC bio.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:00 pm

Ima onaj crtani (al danas me očigčedno loše služi pamćenje) kad kaže "jok ti odlučio, ja sam odlučio".

Sources have dismissed Theresa May’s plea for more time to deliver a form of Brexit she and parliament can live with as “90 minutes of nothing”. My colleagues, Daniel Boffey, Heather Stewart and Jennifer Rankin, report that, according to a source, the prime minister “dismally” failed to offer any answers as to what she would do if the deal was blocked by MPs again

One aide is quoted as saying:

She didn’t even give clarity if she is organising a vote. Asked three times what she would do if she lost the vote, she couldn’t say. It was awful. Dreadful. Evasive even by her standards.

When leaders asked May what she was going to do if her deal was voted down, an official added that the prime minister replied that she was following her ‘Plan A’ of getting it through.

It was then the EU decided that “she didn’t have a plan so they needed to come up with one for her”, the source added.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:03 am

European Council (Art. 50) conclusions, 21 March 2019
    The European Council takes note of the letter of Prime Minister Theresa May of 20 March 2019.

The European Council takes note of the letter of Prime Minister Theresa May of 20 March 2019.

In response, the European Council approves the Instrument relating to the Withdrawal Agreement and the Joint Statement supplementing the Political Declaration agreed between the European Commission and the government of the United Kingdom in Strasbourg on 11 March 2019.

The European Council agrees to an extension until 22 May 2019, provided the Withdrawal Agreement is approved by the House of Commons next week. If the Withdrawal Agreement is not approved by the House of Commons next week, the European Council agrees to an extension until 12 April 2019 and expects the United Kingdom to indicate a way forward before this date for consideration by the European Council.

The European Council reiterates that there can be no opening of the Withdrawal Agreement that was agreed between the Union and the United Kingdom in November 2018. Any unilateral commitment, statement or other act should be compatible with the letter and the spirit of the Withdrawal Agreement.

The European Council calls for work to be continued on preparedness and contingency at all levels for the consequences of the United Kingdom’s withdrawal, taking into account all possible outcomes.

The European Council will remain seized of the matter.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:25 am

Od ponedeljka ponovo igre bez granica u Parlamentu. Nothing has changed. 

May is asked if she should apologise about her language in discussing MPs’ refusal to vote through her deal. She does not do so, but says she understands people have genuinely held views.
    She calls for MPs to vote through her deal so they can secure the delay until 22 May.

"How long is a long extension?" ask@JamesCrisp6. "Until the very end," says Jean Claude Juncker

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 4 1233199462 
    jako i do samog kraja 
    паће

Post by паће Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:45 am

Монти Пајтон беше онај што је оборио највише својих?

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:09 am

Urbana legenda. Klizu i Pejlinu se svidelo kako zvuči Monti Pajton, a nije bilo čoveka sa tim imenom.
    ♏

Post by ♏ Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:39 am

It's extensions all the way down...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:43 am

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 am

_____

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:42 am

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:22 am

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/top-tory-donor-form-unity-government-to-solve-brexit-crisis

Post by MNE Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:37 am

KinderLad wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/top-tory-donor-form-unity-government-to-solve-brexit-crisis

vlada nacionalnog spasa  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 4 2348298330
    паће

Post by паће Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:16 am

Creepy Uncle wrote:Urbana legenda. Klizu i Pejlinu se svidelo kako zvuči Monti Pajton, a nije bilo čoveka sa tim imenom.

Да, а онда су сами урбали ту легенду, тј смислили шта ће име да значи и ко је то био. Ал' је отприлике пригодна прича, дакле не само што је циркус, него се овде иде на светски рекорд по броју аутоголова.

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:17 am

The terms of the extension are not drafted for the prime minister’s benefit. They contain a message from the EU direct to the House of Commons. In crude terms: piss or get off the pot. If you want to leave with a deal, vote for the damned deal. If you are foolish enough to leave without a deal, do not blame us. Have a couple more weeks to think about it. But if you want something else, a referendum or a softer Brexit, work it out soon. And then send someone who isn’t May to talk to us about it.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/22/eu-mps-theresa-may-finished-brexit

_____

Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:24 am

Jedino sto ih zanima su izbori za EP tj. raspodela mandata unutra.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:11 pm