Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK - Politika i društvo

Nektivni Ugnelj

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 Empty Re: UK - Politika i društvo

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu May 09, 2019 1:14 am

Sotir

Post by Sotir Thu May 09, 2019 8:40 am

Kako i zašto je Meghanin sin dobio ime Archie?
    Zašto je Meghan sama otvorila vrata kola?
    Da li su na pomolu velike promene u monarhiji?
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun May 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Konzervama se izgleda smeši 4. mesto na izborima za EP, koji se održavaju za manje od dve nedelje.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Mon May 13, 2019 8:10 am

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Ne samo naziv, nego i fotka, mislim da savrseno opisuju situaciju Torijevaca

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 Maxresdefault
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 13, 2019 2:23 pm

Meni je savrseno kad krenu domaci mudroseri nesto o tome kako MI6, MI5, MIxy sve to nesto mudro i smisljeno i celicno isplanirano rade sa "nama", sa...nekima... A u stvarnosti ne postoji jedan covek u toj zemlji koji sto posto zna gde ce sama Britanija biti iduce godine. Ma sta iduce godine, iduceg leta... Ali zato sve imaju isplanirano za neko brdo u Bosni ili na Kosovu.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Otkud ti ideja da vodje torijevaca(ne i Terezica) ne zele da Faraz sa novom strankom(zasto je napustion UKIP i stvorio ovo cudo koje unistava i UKIP?) koja se zove "brexit" nema uspeha?
    Pa to igra na vise nivoa kod kuce tako i na strani.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Po kojoj matematici moze da "igra" da ti neko uzme pola birackog tela? Pa hoce da je spale u stranci.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon May 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Uzimaju Terezici koju ionako preziru i zele je napolje.
    Kada se to odradi eto pijanog Faraza na operaciji unistavanja, kao sa UKIP-om.
    Doduse, sve tima ima verovatno veze sa kolonijom preko okeana.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Moze on da unisti tu Brexit pariju 3 puta, ali svi im se vratiti nece. A prosli put kad su tako otisli za njim, posle toga su Torijevci izgubili vecinu u parlamentu
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Mon May 13, 2019 2:49 pm

Ce vidimo.
    Mozda se samo Donald smorio sa UK i EU pa se igra.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 13, 2019 2:56 pm

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 Unnamed
    Gargamel

Post by Gargamel Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 11:51 pm

(Reuters) - British Prime Minister Theresa May will bring her thrice defeated Brexit deal back to parliament for lawmakers to consider again in the week beginning June 3, a Downing Street spokesman said on Tuesday.

”This evening the prime minister met the leader of the opposition (Jeremy Corbyn) in the House of Commons to make clear our determination to bring the talks to a conclusion and deliver on the referendum result to leave the EU," the spokesman said.

“We will therefore be bringing forward the Withdrawal Agreement Bill in the week beginning the 3rd June."
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed May 15, 2019 12:08 am

Zanima me samo hoce li da podnese ostavku ako izgubi s 200 razlike.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu May 16, 2019 11:39 am

Izgleda da ce May podneti ostavku cim pretekne Browna u duzini trajanja mandata, to joj je kao bio uslov.

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 3137070404 UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 3274312807

Kakva zemlja, kakav jebeni pad u ambis...
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu May 16, 2019 11:44 am

Ali ne smemo zaboraviti Davida "chaos with Ed Miliband" Camerona. Prvo, on je raspisao referendum. Drugo, on je doneo onaj suludi act po kome je potrebna 2/3 vecina da se raspisu izbori.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu May 16, 2019 11:53 am

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 D6rf4qDWwAAWi-p
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu May 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Znaci curi im 4 puta vise glasača u pro-EU stranke nego u Brexit partiju. Zaključak je, logično, da treba sto pre "isporučiti" Brexit.  UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 1861198401
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri May 17, 2019 2:00 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/17/brexit-talks-tories-labour-likely-to-collapse-theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Peston daje detaljan pregled:

Revealed: Theresa May’s secret plan for indicative votes
    Robert Peston

17 May 2019

I’ve been passed a document headed: ‘Indicative votes before second reading of the WAB’ (Withdrawal Agreement Bill).

It is an official summary of what the government is hoping to agree with Labour by way of a Brexit compromise, and how to test the will of the House of Commons on what kind of customs union or arrangement would be appropriate for the UK.

Strikingly it shows Theresa May and her cabinet trying to achieve two other things: they want to use so-called indicative votes by MPs in just the next few days to prove MPs do not want a confirmatory referendum, and that they do want to leave the EU on 31 July.

If Jeremy Corbyn were to agree to this, he would split the Labour Party. But there are other elements of the proposed cross-party compromise, namely on customs and a proposed ‘package agreed with Labour’, which would tear the Tory Party apart.

The document shows the government wants to hold these indicative votes next week, before the EU parliamentary elections and the short recess.

‘We would make an emergency business statement on Monday; votes would take place on Wednesday,’ the paper says.

It adds:

‘Whilst neither the Government nor the Opposition can commit to be bound by all of these votes, the purpose of holding them is to test the will of the House and, as far as possible, reflect that in the WAB to maximise the chances of it securing Royal Assent. To that end, the Government and the Opposition will consider not just the result of each vote but the level of support for it.’

In other words, the cabinet wants to bind Labour’s leadership into a rolling process of assessing what compromises are necessary to secure passage of its Brexit legislation.

If these votes were to take place next week, there would be a dizzying five categories of them, and I reproduce them below.

The section that may confuse you is 3), because this contains four different customs options. The paper says that MPs would be ‘able to vote for as many [customs] options as they want and the option with the fewest votes [would be] eliminated in each round.’

Importantly, this vote on customs would be a free vote. And it will be seen as an attempt to enlist the support of Labour MPs for a customs union or customs arrangements with the EU that a probable majority of Tory MPs loathe and see as a travesty of a ‘true’ Brexit.

As for voting arrangements on the other proposed motions, the paper wants both the government and Labour to whip in favour of leaving the EU with a deal, and getting all relevant legislation passed by the time of summer recess so the UK can be out of the EU on 31 July, and on a ‘package we’ve agreed with Labour’.

However – and this will outrage many Labour MPs – the paper proposes a free vote on a clause that ‘the deal should not be subject to a second referendum’. This will be seen by MPs who want a confirmatory referendum as an attempt to pre-emptively close down this route.

Here are the five different motions proposed for these indicative votes.

1. A Brexit deal

The UK should leave the European Union with a deal.

2. Before summer recess

The WAB [or Withdrawal Agreement Bill] should receive Royal Assent by the summer recess in order that the UK leaves the EU on 31st July 2019.

3. Customs

A customs arrangement that combines the benefits of a customs union – no tariffs, fees, charges or quantitative restrictions – plus no checks on rules of origin when goods move between the UK and the EU with the ability for the UK to determine its own external trade policy and international development policy.

A comprehensive customs union covering both goods and services, including a UK say in EU trade policy, at least until alternative arrangements that maintain as close to frictionless trade as possible with the EU and no hard border on the island of Ireland have been agreed.

A customs union covering goods, including a say in relevant EU trade policy, at least until the next election.

A comprehensive customs union covering both goods and services including a UK say in EU trade policy.

4. No people’s vote

The deal should not be subject to a second referendum.

5. The package agreed with Labour

Parliament must approve the UK’s objectives for the negotiations on our future relationship with the EU and approve the treaty governing that relationship before the Government signs it.

The UK should seek as close to frictionless trade in goods with the EU as possible, subject to the UK being outside the Single Market and ending free movement, to protect jobs in just-in-time supply chains.

In order to deliver as close to frictionless trade in goods as possible, the UK should dynamically align with those EU rules for goods and agri-food products that are relevant to checks at the border.

The UK should seek the fullest possible participation in EU tools and measures that protect citizens’ security.

The UK should seek the fullest possible participation in key EU agencies, including the European Medicines Agency, the European Aviation Safety Agency and the European Chemicals Agency in relation to the economic partnership and Europol and Eurojust in relation to the security partnership.

Workers’ rights in the UK should be no less favourable than rights in the EU.

The UK’s withdrawal from the UK should not affect the level of environmental protection in the UK.

Now what I find intriguing is that the ‘package we’ve agreed with Labour’ reads very much like a summary of the PM’s Chequers proposal for the future relationship with the EU – which prompted the resignations from the Cabinet of the Brexiters David Davis and Boris Johnson – as much as Labour’s blueprint for the future relationship with the EU.

There will be plenty of Brexiter Tory MPs who will hate everything in the document, especially the Labour ‘package’, and many Labour MPs who will argue that it’s only acceptable if subject to a confirmatory referendum.

But there are Labour MPs like Lisa Nandy and Caroline Flint, and frontbenchers such as Ian Lavery, who have been urging Corbyn to find a Brexit compromise with the government.

For what it’s worth I cannot see Labour signing up to the contents of the document. Although Corbyn has been resisting giving an unambiguous commitment to a referendum, he is acutely aware that maybe half his MPs now want one – including his Brexit spokesman, Keir Starmer – and that they will be enraged if he endorses a document whose purpose seems to be to shut down the referendum route.

I asked the government for an official reaction. To date they have failed to provide one.

The Labour MP Alex Sobel said: ‘Labour can now take a stand: end the cross-party talks immediately and make it clear there is no prospect of Labour ever agreeing to any Brexit deal that is not handed back to the people for the final say.’

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/05/revealed-theresa-mays-secret-plan-for-indicative-votes/
    паће

Post by паће Fri May 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Јел' има неки ћошак у који се још нису зафарбали?

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri May 17, 2019 7:36 pm

no checks on rules of origin when goods move between the UK and the EU with the ability for the UK to determine its own external trade policy and international development policy.

What?
    паће

Post by паће Fri May 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Ако сам добро разумео, "ми ћемо да одређујемо своја правила ал' нећемо да проверавамо да ли се спроводе".

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/19/the-queen-future-of-britain-in-europe-diplomatic-cables-germany

UK - Politika i društvo  - Page 29 1861198401

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:51 pm