Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organska hrana

Daï Djakman Faré

Organska hrana - Page 4 Empty Re: Organska hrana

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:10 pm

ma znam i ja sta je zgib pace (doduse u pulu od 2-3 stvari, pa metodom eliminacije dodjem do nekog % pouzdanosti da je zbig to sto jeste)

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Daï Djakman Faré

Organska hrana - Page 4 Empty Re: Organska hrana

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:11 pm

Nim Chimpsky wrote:
    Daï Djakman Faré wrote:sta je zgib ? jel to mora da se radi ? Organska hrana - Page 4 3697983
    Ispocetka mora, posle se zavoli, pa na kraju mora jer se voli.

Probaj da drzis rinfuznu kiju ™ u vodi nekoliko sati pre kuvanja pa probaj da li ce ti se javiti taj efekat. Al pojedi istu kolicinu jer je vrlo moguce da je tibi zasmetao veci unos vlakana.
    e uspanicio sam i dao ovo sto je ostalo rinfuzne kije papigi

bice pauza par meseci pa onda opet maksi kija, pa tek tamo posle posle rinfuzna (ako sve bude bilo OK)

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 10:42 am