Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o filmu gone girl

Somlói Galuska

o filmu gone girl - Page 3 Empty Re: o filmu gone girl

Post by Somlói Galuska Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Može.
    akaio

Post by akaio Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 am

gone girl, pogledao sam ga sinoc. izabrao sam vece jer sam ocekivao u najmanju ruku neki dobar triler i po zavrsetku filma osecao sam se kao pikac kada je testirao hors:

pikac: "nista, ali ni-sta!"

dule: "kako bre nista?"

pikac: "kao limunadu da sam popio, keve mi. ma, gde bre.. limunada bi me bar malo, ono.. kapiras. limun bas moze da.. [uradi]."

idemo dalje: bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:15 am

Toliko početne energije i potencijala, toliko poznavanja prirode savremenih medija i prirode našeg vremena, i trt, razvezao mu se film posle sat vremena u gotovo potpunu nekoherenciju. Usput je pobio sve što se moglo pobiti, na primer, ono što je počelo kao dobar prikaz medija pretvorilo se u kliše i karikaturu. A mogao je da napravi film za pamćenje.

Ufitiljio Finčer.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:20 am

Brav, Burunđanci!

o filmu gone girl - Page 3 1552546758 

Plašio sam se da će da vam se dopadne.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    шумидер-модер

Post by шумидер-модер Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

William Murderface wrote:Brav, Burunđanci!

o filmu gone girl - Page 3 1552546758 

Plašio sam se da će da vam se dopadne.
    Ovo je poziv na jednoumlje.
    Mislim, tako to pocinje.
    Na pamet mi nije padalo da gledam, sad ocu, iz ovih stopa i ima da mi se dopadne.

Potpis
    Jeannette Rankin

Ja:

_____
    Dok si to smislio, na mom si visio.
    Je l imamo temu na kojoj pišemo o tome koliko je Biki lepa ili može ovde?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 am

Beloj maci se već dopada o filmu gone girl - Page 3 298304839

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

шумидер-модер

Post by шумидер-модер Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:46 am

William Murderface wrote:Beloj maci se već dopada o filmu gone girl - Page 3 298304839
    A volis i ti nas, a?  o filmu gone girl - Page 3 1848198029

_____
    Dok si to smislio, na mom si visio.
    Je l imamo temu na kojoj pišemo o tome koliko je Biki lepa ili može ovde?
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:49 am

Volim i ja vas!

Spoiler:

_____

bela maca

Post by bela maca Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:31 pm

William Murderface wrote:Beloj maci se već dopada o filmu gone girl - Page 3 298304839
    o filmu gone girl - Page 3 1844795956

Post by keitel Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Meni se gone girl dopao, negdje je na tragu faze u kojoj je Finčer pravio najbolje filmove. Nije mi se dopao Ben Aflek koji nije uspio da napravi svoj lik tako da bude pandan Ejmi, a to bi valjda trebalo da bude ideja kojom je vođena i knjiga i koja se nameće kao logična.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:38 pm

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:56 am

Movie Review - Gone Girl
    Ben Nieporent
    by Rob Gonsalves

"Pass the matches."
    o filmu gone girl - Page 3 1
    "Gone Girl" is the most loathsome movie I’ve seen in the twenty-eight years I’ve been reviewing films.
    What’s worse, I’m sure its director, David Fincher, would be jazzed by my reaction. But he shouldn’t be: he has brought considerable craft and resources to bear on a creepy, ugly thing, a pretty hate machine, a bruised corpse on a coldly gleaming autopsy table (which fairly well describes the film’s color scheme). It reduces everything and everyone to shit, and then rubs it in our faces. It’s the kind of movie that Alex the droog from A Clockwork Orange would make about human relationships and marriage, and its nastiness is not mitigated by art of any sort, or entertainment other than a detached buzz over novelist/scripter Gillian Flynn’s laughable plot twists.
    Flynn’s script, brimming with l’esprit d’escalier dialogue reflecting a cynical writer’s idea of how clever people talk, sticks more or less close to her novel, from what I gather. Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) becomes the prime suspect in the disappearance of his wife Amy (Rosamund Pike). It’s a very long movie, at two hours and twenty-five minutes (and feels longer), so it probably doesn’t constitute a spoiler to say that the entire movie isn’t about chasing Amy, and that we shouldn’t trust our initial assumptions about Nick. Yes, if Maleficent was a #yesallwomen movie, Gone Girl is a #notallmen movie. Men’s-rights activists and incipient rapists and abusers should love it.
    Much more than this I cannot reveal without blowing the movie’s raison d’être, and many people not culpable for the storytelling or aesthetic choices in Gone Girl have done honest work — including newcomer Carrie Coon as Nick’s sardonic sister and, incredibly, Tyler Perry as a high-powered lawyer who takes Nick’s case — so their work doesn’t deserve to be spoiled. That does leave me some leeway, though, to object to such details as how even the early, supposedly affectionate sex between Nick and Amy carries the sordid chill of the morgue; or how a later sex scene turns egregiously gory (it’s far worse than most violence that the usual moral guardians object to in slasher films but will excuse in this higher-toned Hollywood movie); or how the film depicts low-income motel-dwellers as thuggish thieves without blinking (the gross elitism of the writer and director really stands out here); or how a certain character’s perfidy reaches levels that require the diabolical planning acumen of the fucking Joker. Indeed, Gone Girl gives us Affleck-as-Batman versus Superman a year early: his adversary can do anything, can convince anyone of anything.
    So this pulpy tripe — framed, I guess, as meta-commentary on pulpy tripe, which I submit amounts to the same thing — is what’s being peddled as a serious movie, one with not even Mad-magazine but Crazy-magazine-level “satire” of the media that feels a clean two decades off, complete with Missy Pyle as a fulminating Nancy Grace caricature. The paparazzi and news vans descend on Nick’s flyover town as if there were nothing else going on in the country, and we spend too much time watching Nick being groomed for media appearances. You see, Flynn and Fincher (how tempting to refer to these twin sociopaths with the portmanteau Flyncher) are saying, it’s not important in our degraded culture whether someone is innocent, but whether he or she appears innocent and whether the media buys into that.
    Fincher’s Zodiac was a true-crime masterpiece of dread and obsession, but it’s clear by now that he’s a top-rank shiner of expensive shoes, a director drawn by technological challenges as well as a general dim view of the world, and after the cheap tricks and galloping misogyny of Gone Girl I’m pretty much done with him. (As for Gillian Flynn, from whom the blessings of this squalid story flow, she can go right to Hell and stay there.) This rancid saga, grindingly unpleasant to the eye and freezing to the touch, seems contrived to titillate audiences with fashionable bleakness, a dash of flesh, a cascade of blood, a wide streak of conservatism cloaked in the cold leather of faux punk rock.
    If this is what hits the top of bestseller and box-office lists these days, American literature and cinema deserve to burn to the ground. Pass the matches.
    link directly to this review at http://www.efilmcritic.com/review.php?movie=25926&reviewer=416
    originally posted: 11/04/14 06:41:04

_____

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:19 am

pa ovaj rivju cini da ti se ucini da je gg neka un-pc dekonstruisuca masina poput romana francuskog islamofoba gde nikada nisi siguran da li je ozbiljan ili ne. ovo je jednostavno fincer u svom najmalogradjanskijem izdanju opsednut plot tvistovima do ivice negledljivosti dok nehoticno komicna slika braka nije dovedena do svoje logicne terminacije. ovo bi bio gledljiv film da su bracni par, na primer, manicni bredli kuper i sara silverman. ovako bas djubar.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:54 am

Pa to i kaže kritičar:

So this pulpy tripe — framed, I guess, as meta-commentary on pulpy tripe, which I submit amounts to the same thing — is what’s being peddled as a serious movie, one with not even Mad-magazine but Crazy-magazine-level “satire” of the media that feels a clean two decades off, complete with Missy Pyle as a fulminating Nancy Grace caricature. You see, Flynn and Fincher (how tempting to refer to these twin sociopaths with the portmanteau Flyncher) are saying, it’s not important in our degraded culture whether someone is innocent, but whether he or she appears innocent and whether the media buys into that.

_____

Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Ma kritičar je nekakav zaštitnik braka i tradicionalnih vrednosti, sta li..... Film je "Praktična žena gone bad" i problem naravno nije u ovome "gone bad".
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Anđe'o wrote:Ma kritičar je nekakav zaštitnik braka i tradicionalnih vrednosti, sta li.....

Odakle ti to? Upravo suprotno.

This rancid saga, grindingly unpleasant to the eye and freezing to the touch, seems contrived to titillate audiences with fashionable bleakness, a dash of flesh, a cascade of blood, a wide streak of conservatism cloaked in the cold leather of faux punk rock.

_____

Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:41 pm

Pa zbog ovoga

It reduces everything and everyone to shit, and then rubs it in our faces. It’s the kind of movie that Alex the droog from A Clockwork Orange would make about human relationships and marriage, and its nastiness is not mitigated by art of any sort,

Ova rečenica koju si kvotovao - tu se istina, Finčeru prebacuje nekakav konzervativizam, mada mi iz kritike nije baš najjasnije kakav.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 am