Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Trump

Anonymous

Mr. Trump - Page 19 Empty Re: Mr. Trump

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Mr. Trump - Page 19 12936675_1722493378005144_9013212805614683254_n

MAKE PUYO GREAT AGAIN
    паће

Post by паће Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:00 pm

mikelandjelo wrote:definisi majka

Мајк је отишао у теретану да сам себе издефинише.

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Mr. Trump - Page 19 3579118792

Post by beatakeshi Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:02 pm

mikelandjelo wrote:Mr. Trump - Page 19 12936675_1722493378005144_9013212805614683254_n

MAKE PUYO GREAT AGAIN
    Mr. Trump - Page 19 3579118792 Mr. Trump - Page 19 3579118792 Mr. Trump - Page 19 3579118792
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:28 pm

mikelandjelo wrote:
    William Murderface wrote:

Zašto?
    ako plutate ti i jos jedan lik na dasci i daska moze da izdrzi samo jednog imas pravo da ga ubijes kao da je samoodbrana.

ako sad dodje gag i kaze da je ovo samo popularna zabluda suspendujem forumsku karijeru odma... Mr. Trump - Page 19 2304934895

More like, plutate ti i još jedan lik na dasci, i naiđe doktor sa pištoljem, i ti kažeš, doktore, aj kokni ovog lika. I doktor ga kokne. Samoodbrana.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:30 am

lol, the more things change...

Hal Draper in 1967 wrote:
    What the classic case teaches is not that the Lesser Evil is the same as the Greater Evil–this is just as nonsensical as the liberals argue it to be but rather this: that you can’t fight the victory of the rightmost forces by sacrificing your own independent strength to support elements just the next step away from them.

This latter pattern is what has been going on in this country for the last two decades. Every time the liberal labor left has made noises about its dissatisfaction with what Washington was trickling through, all the Democrats had to do was bring out the bogy of the Republican right.

The lib-labs would then swoon, crying "The fascists are coming!" and vote for the Lesser Evil. In these last two decades, the Democrats have learned well that they have the lib-lab vote in their back pocket, and that therefore the forces to be appeased are those forces to the right. The lib-labs were kept happy enough if Hubert Humphrey showed up at a banquet to make his liberal speeches; or, before that, by the Kennedy myth which bemused them even while the first leader on this planet poised his finger over the nuclear-war button and said "Or else!" With the lib-lab votes in a pocket, politics in this country had to move steadily right-right-right-until even a Lyndon Johnson could look like a Lesser Evil. This is essentially why–even when there reall y is a Lesser Evil–making the Lesser Evil choice undercuts any possibility of really fighting the Right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:04 am

Frenki Bojl objašnjava Mr. Trump - Page 19 3579118792 

With almost infinite resources, the closest they’ve got to producing a popular candidate is Ted Cruz: a cross between a permanently disappointed sitcom vampire and the high school yearbook photo of every serial killer of the modern era.

Trump is in many ways just saying what the other candidates would say on cocaine, but he’s also a unity candidate. His hope is to bring all of America together in their rejection of reality.

Trump’s one liberal policy seems to be his desire to pump more funding into mental health – which I’ve taken the liberty of interpreting as a massive cry for help. You can actually make your own Trump policies by going through the incinerator at the Daily Mail and picking through the dust for anything they thought might get them prosecuted.

On the campaign trail, she’s a cynical power player projecting the weary joy of a shopping mall Santa while inside her burns the fury of Michael Corleone having to do a meet and greet at a farmers’ market in Idaho. She seems to shake hands with each member of the public as if musing on all the things she could do to them if only they were Libyan.

Clinton versus Trump will be like being on a bus being driven at high speed towards a cliff by a psychopath, where there’s a chance that a chimpanzee might grab control of the steering wheel. It’s not a question of whether this will make things better or worse, it’s more that the whole idea of “better” may be gradually ceasing to exist.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:51 am

ne prestajem da se smejem Mr. Trump - Page 19 1399639816

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:26 pm

ovo je prilicno staro al vredi ponoviti

slovenac slavoj zizek o berniju sendersu wrote:Of course I sympathize with him. But I’m a pessimist here. Okay, he can play a positive role, blah, blah, blah. But I don’t see the beginning of something that will amount to a real, serious change. Maybe one has to begin with small things. For example, as I always emphasize also in my book, I still have some sympathy for Obama. I don’t buy that leftist stuff, you know, Obama betrayed the Left. What did they expect, that Obama will introduce communism into the United States, or what? But what I like about Obama, which for me is a good operation, you remember, universal healthcare. He touched a very important point of American ideology.

neverovatno. prvo sto pokazuje kolko zizek ima lose instinkte za politiku i glupe predstave o politici. drugo prikazuje mulj celebrity kulture. ako si poznat treba da imas misljenje o svemu. pitaj boga zasto coveka koji ima jedan zabavljacki talenat - dobro, talenat je teska rec, preciznije je reci opsesivno  kompulsivni poremecaj, zivcani bag da uporedjuje neuporedivo i da u poznatim recenicama zamenjuje subjekat s objektom - pitaju o apsolutno svemu pod kapom nebeskom.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:30 pm

zvezda je zivot wrote:ovo je prilicno staro al vredi ponoviti

slovenac slavoj zizek o berniju sendersu wrote:Of course I sympathize with him. But I’m a pessimist here. Okay, he can play a positive role, blah, blah, blah. But I don’t see the beginning of something that will amount to a real, serious change. Maybe one has to begin with small things. For example, as I always emphasize also in my book, I still have some sympathy for Obama. I don’t buy that leftist stuff, you know, Obama betrayed the Left. What did they expect, that Obama will introduce communism into the United States, or what? But what I like about Obama, which for me is a good operation, you remember, universal healthcare. He touched a very important point of American ideology.

Jerry Kitić wrote:Jerry Kitich
    6 Views

You are wrong Žižek does not so think about Bernie Sanders. Phooey. Rather Bernie Sanders must be to think about Žižek!

Mr. Trump - Page 19 3579118792

u stvari Slavujevo ćutanje o svemu ovome je samo dokaz da je i on, well, neko ko nije baš voljan da se preterano zamera.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Takoe.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:38 pm

ma cim posle onog s pticom nije reagovo, svima je jasno za koga radi. srecom dejvid linc je reagovo.

inace moramo da se oslobodimo slovenackog intelektualnog imperijalizma, ne zna se koji je slovenacki uticaj grdji po srpsku intelektualnu scenu.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Takoe! Bojkot slovenacke teoriske robe!

_____

Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Mislim, pazi, nisam ni ja voljan da se preterano zameram, recimo u Srbiji, ALI on je kao neki vajni glas globalne levice  Mr. Trump - Page 19 1861198401 i sad...ništa, valjda će Klinton da pobedi dovoljno brzo da bi on posle mogao da sa visine raspreda šta se tu tačno desilo. Jebeš to. Mnogi su pokazali svoje lice na ovome, još i više nego na Syrizi. To je samo dokaz koliko su stvari otiše u pm.

_____
    alt-lib
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:44 pm

ma covek je veliki fan pola krugmana (jednom je cak reko da krugman radi najveci poso na levici) a piketi mu je utopista

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:47 pm

aha, piketi je utopista, to nisam znao. pa ok.

_____
    alt-lib
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:31 am

Hillary Clinton@HillaryClinton 3h3 hours ago
    .@BernieSanders prioritized gun manufacturers' rights over the parents of the children killed at Sandy Hook.

Nancy Cordes@nancycordes 1h1 hour ago
    Asked @BernieSanders abt calls for him to apologize to Sandy Hook victims. He said maybe @HillaryClinton shld apologize to Iraq War victims.

Connor Kilpatrick@ckilpatrick 2h2 hours ago Manhattan, NY
    In past 2 months Hillary Clinton has explicitly connected Bernie to:
    - armed border vigilantes
    - the Sandy Hook massacre
    - Koch bros

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:53 am

treba da ostane pozitivan, ne sme da dopusti da ga gurne u defanzivu

Ah, vidim, vec je krenuo da je napada. E pa, napada je pogresno. Zajebi Volstrit sad. 

Panama, Irak, posleratna Libija, mejlovi. Svi su vec sve culi o Volstritu.

Post by response Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:19 pm

ali hilari ujutru odbije 3x da kaže da je bernie kvalifikovan na kraju završi sa čuvenom let voters decide, bernie odgovori na svoj način i naravno vest je da je bernie rekao da ona nije kvalifikovana. majkl nater i ostali debilni surogati odmah kreću u ofanzivu, kris marfi takođe nek mi puši kurac.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:21 pm

kad pomene oruzje i zenska prava samo treba da je pita koliko je oruzja prodala zemlji gde zene ne smeju da voze. that should do it.

_____
    alt-lib
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Odlican! Ovu idejau treba poslati Bernijevom stabu!

_____

Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:27 pm

E ako oni toga ne mogu da se sete sami onda da bataljujemo pracenje izbora Mr. Trump - Page 19 1399639816

_____
    alt-lib
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:28 pm

znaju oni to. nazalost izgleda da berni nema killer instinct pa ce morati mnogo da ga pripremaju, ubedjuju i samaraju.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Bluberi

Post by Bluberi Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Dobro je što nema kiler instikt kao protivtežu.
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Maryland: novi University of Maryland poll

The poll shows Clinton leading Sanders 55 percent to 40 percent among likely Democratic voters. Clinton’s advantage is half what it was in a Baltimore Sun poll last month that showed her up roughly 30 percentage points. 

_____
    alt-lib

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:07 am