Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match of the Day

Match of the Day - Page 13 Empty Re: Match of the Day

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:36 pm

razmazena govna, prijalo bi im malo da odmore u 4. ligi

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:33 pm

sta promasi na 0:22, qq Match of the Day - Page 13 1090578128

i da se razumemo, lose je zahvatio loptu i prilikom drugog gola. umalo da bude tragicar.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:45 pm

istina moze i bolje ali je bitnije sto ima nos da se nadje gde treba
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:44 am

inace i u lilu kozojebaci navijaci uleteli u teren, da peglaju svoje igrace

https://twitter.com/FootyAwayDayVid/status/972614158544986118
    kondo

Post by kondo Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 am

dobar je mitrara ovakav grobos se davno nije vinuo
    ja bi igrao va bank na njega da sam repstacija

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Posle milijun godina imamo dve krstene devetke, Mitra i Prijovica, mislim da smo mirni narednih par godina. Samo je bitno da igra, jako bih voleo da Fulham udje u Premijersip i da otkupe Mitrovicev ugovor.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Ne znam da li su krsteni, ali znam da su spori trutovi i da ne mogu da igraju profesionalan fudbal, plus su udareni mokrim carapama.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:59 pm

http://dai.ly/x6hgsx4

Široki Brijeg vodio do 93. minute, a onda je golman "Želje" postigao gol sa 60 metara
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Pre dve nedelje od 0:3 do 3:3 u nadoknadi

_____

Uprava napolje!

kondo

Post by kondo Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:10 pm

bice zanimljivo videti da li je neko na kladzi igrao iz 1 u x u zaustavnom vremenu golman daje go sa svoje polovine

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:17 pm

odlican golman u stilu poleksica kad je bezo od lopte da prima golove svojevremeno kad su namestali 

ne mogu da se setim te utakmice sutjeske kad je bio smesan kao bioskop

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:25 pm

roma izbacuje govnare zasad  Match of the Day - Page 13 3579118792
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 pm

haha, ludilo rezultati

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:37 pm

neka neka, svakom timu koji angazuje djubre od suareza uvek zelim sve najgore Match of the Day - Page 13 1399639816
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:42 pm

ali kakav epski raspad sitija i klopovo oducavanje gvardiole od fudbala.... ovo ce se prepricavati.

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:48 pm

dobro i klopa malo kenja sala u zivotnoj formi, ali gvardiola i taj instant siti su svakako precenjeni

Post by Nino Quincampoix Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:59 pm

jebo to, Fulham prestigao Cardiffa i kako sad stoje stvari idu direktno u Premiership

Jokane u kurčić te ljubim
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:13 pm

kaaako jbt, pre nedelju dana je bilo 7 bodova razlike Match of the Day - Page 13 1090578128

_____

Post by Nino Quincampoix Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Fulham bod više doduše i utakmicu više
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:17 pm

joooj, jos samo ako bi newcastle posao u suprotnom smeru...... uh, vlazim

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 pm

hehe tek sad vidim kako se drugo spansko govno provuklo protiv juvea
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:00 pm

jebote ja bas ne gledam fudbal ali ono je uber kradja. navijao bih i za zvezdu protiv njih sada.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:02 pm

pa ja zato ne gledam vise ozbiljno nista iznad neke druge trece lige. smradine

bukvalno u poslednjoj sekundi ono da im dosudi govno incestasko sto bi reko filip

Last edited by xie saike on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Sponsored content