Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Мали мекани

Del Cap

Мали мекани - Page 5 Empty Re: Мали мекани

Post by Del Cap Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:25 pm

паће

Post by паће Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:42 pm

"We have received feedback from customers that several reboots (as many as 15 have been reported) may be required, but overall feedback is that reboots are an effective troubleshooting step at this stage," Microsoft wrote in an update.

Really? 15 times? Depending on how ancient the Windows machine in question is, that could take an eternity.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/microsoft-recommends-rebooting-blue-screen

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.
    паће

Post by паће Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:49 pm

Најзад!

https://www.theverge.com/2024/8/16/24221635/microsoft-fat32-partition-size-limit-windows-11

“I also had to decide how much ‘cluster slack’ would be too much, and that wound up constraining the format size of a FAT volume to 32GB,” admitted Plummer in a post on X. “That limit was also an arbitrary choice that morning, and one that has stuck with us as a permanent side effect.”
    Windows has long supported reading FAT32 partitions that are up to 2TB in size, but you haven’t been able to create one in the OS without a third-party tool until now. Hopefully Microsoft decides to update the format GUI in upcoming Windows 11 builds to make it even easier for everyone to create full FAT32 partitions.
    While the partition limit for FAT32 is being extended, there is still a 4GB size limit on individual files stored on a FAT32 volume. FAT32 isn’t widely used these days compared to alternatives like exFAT, but it’s still in use by many older devices that require USB drives or SD cards formatted with FAT32.

Вреди прочитати и то Пламерово, тамо се баш лепо види како они то раде.

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:32 am