Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Блиски исток

паће

Блиски исток - Page 5 Empty Re: Блиски исток

Post by паће Tue May 21, 2024 6:22 pm

Ех како су им руке везане, тск зарез те ес ка.

_____
       depart, mental.
       дежа ви амнезија, оно кад не знаш већ колико пута си заборавио исту ствар.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Tue May 21, 2024 6:27 pm

Del Cap wrote:Brza neka istraga

Sve je bilo brzo osim pronalaženja mjesta pada. Već je i sahranjen predsednik.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue May 21, 2024 7:47 pm

Jel sad 1 sinu očišćen put ka nasleđivanju tatinog prestola?

Post by MNE Tue May 21, 2024 11:54 pm

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1792946287156818226

Post by MNE Wed May 22, 2024 9:31 am

Norveška i Irska priznale Palestinu, Izrael povukao ambasadore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2024 11:45 am

Nektivni Ugnelj wrote:Šta god da (AP) napišu povodom toga, neka ne zaborave da nekako pomenu da je Srbija najveći saveznik Rusije.
    Не разумем какве сад ту Србија има везе? Односно разумем и превише добро.
    паће

Post by паће Wed May 22, 2024 12:35 pm

No Country wrote:
    Nektivni Ugnelj wrote:Šta god da (AP) napišu povodom toga, neka ne zaborave da nekako pomenu da je Srbija najveći saveznik Rusije.

Томе и служе аџеенде, да се сваки час спомиње оно што треба, нарочито кад не треба.

_____
       depart, mental.
       дежа ви амнезија, оно кад не знаш већ колико пута си заборавио исту ствар.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed May 22, 2024 2:59 pm

No Country wrote:

Zato sto su jedini koji ne mogu to da ne napisu samo li ikakve nekakve daleke veze nesto ima sa srbijom
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2024 4:59 pm

Али ето, овог пута ипак нису написали. Да ли ће те то мало умирити, или је стрепња укорењена сасвим дубоко? Мислим, разумем ја све, али брате… треба затући Вучића у себи, чим пусти рогове!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed May 22, 2024 5:21 pm

Šta god da je, Vučić nije, jer Vučiću je to super.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Wed May 22, 2024 6:01 pm

https://www.ft.com/content/6700a246-e0cd-49d8-b5ef-d2379e86290f

Biden administration signals it will support push to hit ICC with sanctions

Move to censure International Criminal Court a sign of US anger over request for arrest warrants for Israeli officials

The administration of President Joe Biden will work with Congress on possible sanctions against the International Criminal Court after its prosecutor announced it was seeking arrest warrants for senior Israeli and Hamas officials, US secretary of state Antony Blinken said on Tuesday.

Congressional Republicans have signalled they plan to introduce legislation that will impose costs on the court for its decision and are expected to force a vote on a measure that could lay bare the divisions with the Democrats over the Israel-Hamas war.

Jim Risch, the top Republican on the Senate foreign relations committee, asked Blinken at a hearing whether he would support legislation to counter “the ICC sticking its nose in the business of countries that have an independent, legitimate democratic judicial system”.

Risch said he and other members were working on legislation to address the court’s actions, which he described as “wrong-headed”.

Blinken’s openness to bipartisan co-operation over the ICC is a sign of the level of anger in Washington over its request for arrest warrants for Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and defence minister Yoav Gallant.

Blinken told the committee that while the “devil’s in the details”, the Biden administration would consider Republican proposals and “take it from there”.

“We want to work with you on a bipartisan basis to find an appropriate response,” Blinken said.

The administration of Donald Trump in 2020 imposed sanctions on top ICC officials in response to their efforts to investigate alleged US war crimes in Afghanistan. The sanctions were lifted by the Biden administration in 2021, although at the time it said it was opposed to the court’s actions relating to Afghanistan and the Palestinian territories.

The Biden administration lifted the sanctions “to find the best way to protect our service members who served in Afghanistan”, Blinken said, adding that the ICC’s arrest warrant application had changed its calculus.

“Given the events of yesterday I think we have to look at the appropriate steps to take to deal with . . . a profoundly wrong-headed decision,” Blinken told the committee.

Republicans have not indicated who or what they would hit with sanctions, but US officials expect the measures would target prosecutor Karim Khan and others involved in the investigation.

The sanctions could be similar to those imposed by the Trump administration on the ICC’s then chief prosecutor Fatou Bensouda and the court’s head of jurisdiction Phakiso Mochochoko. The sanctions froze their American assets and banned their travel to the US.

White House press secretary Karine-Jean Pierre on Tuesday said the administration “is having discussions . . . with the [Capitol] Hill on the next steps”.

Republicans have signalled they are united in their intention to censure the court. Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson is expected to hold a vote on sanctions as soon as this week.

But the view of the Democrats is less clear. While the Democratic leadership, including Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer and House minority leader Hakeem Jeffries, have criticised the court, they have not yet said whether they would support sanctions.

Progressives such as Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont have said they supported the ICC and its actions.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham praised Schumer’s response to the ICC warrant application and urged him “to follow strong words with strong deeds”.

“It is imperative that the Senate, in a bipartisan way, comes up with crippling sanctions against the ICC — not only to support Israel but to deter any future action against American personnel,” Graham said.

In an interview with MSNBC on Tuesday, Netanyahu said his response to the ICC’s announcement was “no different from what President Biden said, this is outrageous and many people across the political spectrum in the United States . . . have called it exactly that”.

“It’s a rogue prosecutor who’s out to demonise the one and only Jewish state,” he added.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Wed May 22, 2024 6:54 pm

Блиски исток - Page 5 GOMcGUpWQAAqnYH?format=jpg&name=medium

Бог постоји. Он се ослобађа мула"

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed May 22, 2024 6:59 pm

Kod njih je najveci problem sto Big Lale ima vise smisla za humor
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Wed May 22, 2024 7:24 pm

https://www.archpaper.com/2024/05/benjamin-netanyahu-unveils-regional-plan-free-trade-zone-rail-service-neom/

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu unveils regional plan to build a “massive free trade zone”

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office recently released a PowerPoint that gives a glimpse into what the Likud Party has in mind for Gaza’s future, and the Levant region at large. On May 3, Netanyahu unveiled Gaza 2035: A three-step master plan to build what he calls the “Gaza-Arish-Sderot Free Trade Zone.” The plan was first reported by The Jerusalem Post and later by Al Jazeera.
    The Gaza-Arish-Sderot Free Trade Zone would encompass the 141 square miles that make up the Gaza Strip, where more than 34,500 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli forces in the past several months, and where experts say that famine is underway. The zone also would include the El-Arish Port to Gaza’s south in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula and Sderot, an Israeli city north of Gaza.
    UN officials issued a report on May 2 stating that over 70 percent of Gaza’s building stock has been destroyed, and that it would cost $40–50 billion to rebuild. This prompted one UN official, Abdallah al-Dardari, to say: “We have not seen anything like this since 1945.”
    Under the auspices of Gaza 2035, the new free trade zone would be administered by Israel, Egypt, and what the Israeli Prime Minister calls the Gaza Rehabilitation Authority (GRA)—a proposed Palestinian-run agency that would oversee reconstruction in Gaza and “manage the Strip’s finances.”
    The PowerPoint affirms that the GRA would not deliver Palestinian statehood and makes no reference to a two-state system. Instead, by 2035, Gaza and the West Bank would be placed under the “nominal administration” of the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Israel would be responsible for the free trade zone’s security. yNet correspondent Ron Ben Yishai called Gaza 2035 Benjamin Netanyahu’s “Singapore vision.”
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Thu May 23, 2024 4:47 pm

tanjajedaska

Post by tanjajedaska Thu May 23, 2024 4:55 pm

Блиски исток - Page 5 Wrong_10
    Evo nekoliko nabacanih misli.
    Najpre - nevezano ni sa cim - ne slazem se da Šarli Ebdo imaju losiji smisao za humor od Big Laleta. Imaju humor kakav mogu imati posto su poklani i postreljani. I do kraja zivota ce ziveti negde sa ugradjenim sigurnim sobama. Ostaje im da se zezaju dignuta cela. Kao sto rece Dzimi Ker (ili Kar): "Gipsies tried to cancelled me. But the thezy moved on..." Zadrzavam pravo da volim stosove Norma Makdonalda o mrtvom Kristoferu Rivu i mlitavom mu kurcu, Luisa Sekeljija o crncima i Dzimija Kera (ili Kara) o svemu i da istovremeno mislim da je sranje uzimati bulevar Sabanu u Nisu. (Ili Leskovcu. Irak,. Iran.)
    Elem, provodom neke prethodne frke, rece Bernar-Anri Levi (ili Anri-Levi) omrazeni seociolog sa slagom na torti nesto pametno: "Nemam zivaca za Hamas, ne mogu da podnosim da se antisemitizam maskira kroz navodnu objektivnu kritiku Netanjahuovog rezima. Jasno je da je Palestincima uzeta zemlja i to je nepravda i jasno je da je to pitanje "u i oko" Izraela grbavo rodjeno..." I Zizek - da li je jedini koji moze obe strane da kritikuje.

Izrael je jos 1982. krvnicki nimbardovao Palesrince u Libanu. Imali smo ovde demonstracije pomesane s podrskom Solidarnosci na Trgu brace Marks. Koraks - hej, muceni Koraks - on je tada Begina, Monahema Begina crtao s nogama u obliku kukastog krsta. A posle onaj guzati Saron, koji se slogirao pa "nemojmo se radovati, dajmo nemojmo, jeste guzati nacos, ali neka se prvo oporavi, najlepse zelje, posle cemo da se karamo..."

A kamo Vanesa Redgrejv koja je pri uzimanju Oskara viknula "Dole cionizam!"

I zasto ni Arafat - pitajte Kisindzera koliko su bili fini i on i Gadafi, rekao Stivenu Kolberu pre koju godinicu - zasto ni Arafat nije bio dobar Izraelcima?

Elem, ako bezobalno i bez ikakve zadrske kukamo na pobijenom decom palestinskom - mi pdorzavamo Hamas, a to je samo jedna ispopstava ISIL-a, koja tera zene da se zabradjuju i od decaka pravi samo bombase samoubice. I to je to. 
    Izrael posle ubistva svog Djinjdica i Sadata nije ni teorijski sposoban da prihvati simonperezovsku politiku, ovo je sada turbo saronizam. 

Nepomirljivoost dve nepravde, isilacki islamizam Hamasa koji se pravda nepravedom uzimanja palestinske teritorije i drzavni fasizam Netanjahuove polotike koji se pravda ugrozenoscu i osvetom.

Hajdemo zaliti i kidnapovane babe i silovane rejverke u Izraelu. Isto kao palestinsku decu. 

I priznajmo da u sukobu dva zla koja su jedno gora od drugog nema smisla dati se navatati kao na buckalo na "potresne prizore". 

Dajmo se natrciti i jednima i drugima da nas optuzuju da smo antisemiti i cionisti. To je jedina casna pozicija postenog internetasa koji lajkuje i smatra. 

Ovo u Gazi je svetska Srebrenica, nagazna mina za mnogo svetskog umetnika kome preti gubitak finansiranja. Kao pitanje "da li bi ginuo za Kosovo i da li je u Srebrenici bio genocid"? Samo ovde ginu levicari koji su zaboravili na liberalizam. 

Ali nas ima najmanje, nas koji zelimo da nam Indijanci skalpiraju ekstenzije i da nas NATO bombarduje. 
    Zato: Hamas je zlocinacka i teroristicka organizacija a Netjanahu je saronovski diktator. 

Ziveli nezaklani ostaci francuskih domacina Sarlija Ebdoa. Dole ISIL i dole cionizam.
    Tovar

Post by Tovar Thu May 23, 2024 9:13 pm

tanjajedaska wrote:
    Hajdemo zaliti i kidnapovane babe i silovane rejverke u Izraelu. Isto kao palestinsku decu. 

Hajdemo.

Elem, bez ikakve zadrške kukam (kako se kuka sa zadrškom?) nad pobijenom palestinskom djecom, a ne podržavam Hamas. Ali, Hamas nije nikakva ispostava ISIL-a. Nastao je puno ranije, ima drukčije ciljeve, a ni metode vladanja im nisu iste, šta god tvrdili izraelski propagandisti. 

https://time.com/6329776/hamas-isis-gaza/

Ne znam zašto si ISIL uvukao u ovu priču, osim da bi mogao poentirati o 'zabrađenim ženama' u Gazi, fali još i da 'vješaju pedere'. Naravno, kad ta priča počne, neumitno se završi na Indijancima i liberalizmu. Jer, liberalizam je najvažniji. Važniji i od života.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Fri May 24, 2024 3:58 pm

ICJ orders Israel to halt assault on Gaza's Rafah, saying conditions met for new emergency order

Judges at the top United Nations (UN) court ordered Israel on Friday to halt its military assault on the southern Gaza city of Rafah, reports Reuters.

Reading out a ruling by the International Court of Justice (ICJ) or World Court, the body’s president Nawaf Salam said provisional measures ordered by the court in March did not fully address the situation in Gaza now, and conditions had been met for a new emergency order.

“Israel must immediately halt its military offensive” in Rafah, he said

The court backed a South African request to order Israel to halt its offensive in Rafah, a week after Pretoria called for the measure in a case accusing Israel of genocide.

Reuters reports that outside the court, a small group of pro-Palestinian demonstrators waved flags and played a rap on a boom box calling for a free Palestine.

Israel has repeatedly dismissed the case’s accusations of genocide as baseless, arguing in court that its operations in Gaza are self-defence and targeted at Hamas militants who attacked Israel on 7 October.

An Israeli government spokesperson said on the eve of Friday’s decision that “no power on Earth will stop Israel from protecting its citizens and going after Hamas in Gaza”.

Israel launched its assault on the southern city of Rafah this month, forcing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to flee a city that had become a refuge to around half of the population’s 2.3 million people.

Rafah, on Gaza’s southern edge, has also been the main route in for aid, and international organisations say the Israeli operation has cut off Gaza and raised the risk of famine.

Israel ordered by ICJ to open Rafah border crossing for humanitarian assistance

Israel has been ordered by the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to open the Rafah border crossing for humanitarian assistance. It has also ordered Israel to allow access to the Gaza Strip for investigators.
    Updated at

The International Court of Justice (ICJ) said, to preserve evidence, Israel it must take measures to ensure unimpeded access into the Gaza Strip for inquirers.

The ICJ told Israel that it must submit a report on measures taken within one month.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat May 25, 2024 2:52 pm

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”

Post by beatakeshi Sat May 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Dosta je zajeban soldžer, dok se nije pojavio veliki crni čovek.
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Sun May 26, 2024 1:11 pm

još uvek nemamo topic srbija i izrael

fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Sun May 26, 2024 8:06 pm

Saudijska Arabija imenovala ambasadora u Damasku

Saudijska Arabija je zatvorila ambasadu u Damasku otprilike godinu dana nakon što je izbio građanski rat u Siriji 2011

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

plachkica

Post by plachkica Mon May 27, 2024 1:10 am

Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Mon May 27, 2024 4:00 am

Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Mon May 27, 2024 4:02 am

A u međuvremenu

Post by Sponsored content