Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Svet i šire

Svet i šire - Page 11 Empty Re: Svet i šire

Post by MNE Tue 20 Jun 2023, 21:39

problem je što imaš više ljudi imaš više i nervoze, što više ljudi traži više energije kao i ostalih resursa

šta misliš zašto sve više ljudi bježi u prirodu makar za vikend
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue 20 Jun 2023, 21:43

rumbeando wrote:
    mislim ja se izvinjavam sto se smejem a search & rescue operacija je i dalje u toku, al ovaj novinar je izdominirao na 3:40

seems like this whole operation has a veneer of macgyvery jerryrigness Svet i šire - Page 11 3579118792 Svet i šire - Page 11 1336943286 Svet i šire - Page 11 3984128386 Svet i šire - Page 11 3137070404

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2023, 21:51

Svet i šire - Page 11 7q0c8z
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue 20 Jun 2023, 21:55

Svet i šire - Page 11 286371741

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue 20 Jun 2023, 21:57

Svet i šire - Page 11 3579118792 Svet i šire - Page 11 3579118792 Svet i šire - Page 11 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed 21 Jun 2023, 03:14

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed 21 Jun 2023, 06:55

:nasmejanibajbok:
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed 21 Jun 2023, 07:28

disident

Post by disident Wed 21 Jun 2023, 13:22

Svet i šire - Page 11 355133367_10222954017305542_4512490419027173387_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_eui2=AeFk1kKEDVgEzxJSdbAyeq6eIO5w-fvKZ7Eg7nD5-8pnsSDnfxDp1SC6Au9ceG5TOGwLHsDpJybpoxm-GD60zvmH&_nc_ohc=ABc3j0aLUfUAX9EtM6q&_nc_ht=scontent.fbeg11-1

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Wed 21 Jun 2023, 21:40

паће

Post by паће Wed 21 Jun 2023, 22:13

Шта, већ су извадили црну кутију или су имали уживо поток?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu 22 Jun 2023, 20:09

Podmornica izgleda nije bila osigurana jer osiguravajućim kućama ne pada na pamet da osiguravaju nesertifikovana i neodobrena vozila/plovila.

Putnici potpisuju da znaju da je u pitanju eksperimentalno plovilo i da se odriču prava na tužbu u slučaju bilo kakvog sranja. Po pravnicima koje je Newsweek konsultovao, izgleda da su minimalne šanse da porodice nastradalih obore to i dobiju odštetu.

Titan Sub Disaster Raises Question Over Who Insured OceanGate for Voyage

While the search for the five passengers of the missing OceanGate sub continues, experts are weighing in on who can ultimately be held responsible when such a high-risk expedition goes wrong—and whether the passengers' families would eventually be able to sue the company.
    As of 5 a.m. ET on Thursday, the five passengers aboard Titan, the OceanGate advanced submersible vessel which went missing on Sunday on its way to explore the wreckage of the Titanic, have most likely run out of breathable air.
    Rescuers have been racing against time to find the vessel since Titan lost contact with the surface about an hour and 45 minutes into its two-and-a-half-hour descent to the most famous shipwreck in the world, which lies around 370 miles off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada.
    But despite being encouraged by hearing banging sounds from the depth of the Atlantic Ocean, rescuers still struggled to locate the vessel.
    Five people are aboard the sub: Stockton Rush, CEO of OceanGate, a private company organizing deep-sea expeditions, French submersible pilot Paul-Henry Nargeolet, billionaire British explorer Hamish Harding and Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood and his son, Suleman Dawood.
    Since they were submerged in the Atlantic Ocean, the vessel had 96 hours of oxygen available for five people. They are expected to have run out of breathable air by early Thursday. As of Thursday morning, the search for the missing vessel continues.

Who Is Liable for the Disaster?

While the assumption would be that OceanGate will be held responsible for whatever happened to the five passengers—including the company's CEO, who was serving as the vessel's pilot—the legal technicalities around Titan complicates the situation.
    OceanGate, a Washington-based company, asked all its passengers to sign waiver forms releasing them of any responsibility, even in case of death, before embarking on a dangerous deep-sea expedition.
    The company's compliance with international safety law is also a complex and muddy affair, full of loopholes. Salvatore Mercogliano, an associate professor of maritime history at Campbell University in North Carolina, said that a submersible like Titan, unlike ships or other vessels, is largely unregulated.
    It does not require "to be registered in a country and therefore follow specific laws that are governed by international conventions, such as the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS), which was promulgated as a result of the Titanic sinking," he told Newsweek.
    While submersibles like Titan would have to comply with the Passenger Vessel Safety Act in the United States, the OceanGate vessel didn't do so because it was operating in international waters, Mercogliano said.
    "The submersible industry is large, with many commercial vessels used in deep-sea drilling and cable laying," he said. "There are agencies, such as the American Bureau of Shipping that provide classification [third-party] oversight of submersibles and one of OceanGate's submersibles falls under ABS. However, Titan did not."
    Titan was, by OceanGate's own admission, not classed—a process that assures ship owners, insurers, and regulators that vessels are designed, constructed and inspected to accepted standards.
    "When OceanGate was founded the goal was to pursue the highest reasonable level of innovation in the design and operation of manned submersibles," the company says on its website. "By definition, innovation is outside of an already accepted system. However, this does not mean that OceanGate does meet standards where they apply, but it does mean that innovation often falls outside of the existing industry paradigm."

Will OceanGate Be Sued?

The victims' families will likely struggle to sue the company, according to legal experts, as all passengers traveling on the vessel are asked to sign a waiver that specifies the risk of dying during the expedition.
    "Federal maritime law would govern whether the waivers are valid," Kenneth Abraham, a distinguished professor of law at the University of Virginia, told Newsweek. "But by analogy, in most states, the waivers would be valid in this situation, and depending on their wording the waivers would bind the families too."
    "But the waivers probably would not apply to the makers of the submersible, if they were not the same entity who was operating it," he said. "The makers might be liable if they caused any malfunction, though that too would depend on their wording."
    Los Angeles personal injury attorney Miguel Custodio, co-founder of Custodio and Dubey LLP, told the Daily Mail that the only way families could sue OceanGate is if it was proven that the incident had been the result of the negligence of a crew member.
    Attorney Sherif Edmond El Dabe, a partner with El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, told Insider that "The chance of family members of the passengers having a successful lawsuit against the company is close to zero."
    He added: "The passengers knowingly participated in an extremely hazardous activity and they knowingly assumed great risk."
    The waiver signed by the passengers, according to reports, mentions clearly that the "experimental" vessel had "not been approved or certified by any regulatory body, and could result in physical injury, emotional trauma, or death"—an aspect that has been under the spotlight as search for Titan began earlier this week.

Who Insured OceanGate?

Mercogliano said that he would be curious to know what company insured OceanGate, "because it is usually the insurance company that will require a classification society to ensure that the submersible meets all the requirements before insuring them."
    "There is also a question of liability that goes back to not just OceanGate but operator of the parent vessel, Polar Prince, as that vessel is Canadian flagged and based," he added.
    OceanGate has not publicly shared any information about what firm is covering insurance for the deep-sea expeditions company. Newsweek reached out to OceanGate via email for comment on Thursday.
    "There is probably liability insurance covering the various entities and individuals involved, and that could cover any liability that was not precluded by any waiver, depending on its wording," Abraham said.

'End of the Brand'

"No matter what the outcome of the currently perilous situation, this spells the end of the brand OceanGate," Andy Barr, a PR and brand expert at 10Yetis.co.uk, told Newsweek.
    "Too much has now been revealed about the historic alleged issues that the brand has encountered and is alleged to have also ignored," Barr said. "When all is finally revealed, the brand's only option will be to sell its IP and assets to another company or completely rebrand, although the latter seems a hugely unlikely and unrealistic option."
    The tragic incident which has consumed itself in the past four days will also have an immediate impact on the industry of deep-sea expeditions.
    "All deep-sea expedition companies will now be urgently reviewing their own processes, paying particular attention to making sure their own crisis communications plans are up to date," Barr said.
    "We have to remember that the nature of deep sea exploration carries a natural inherent risk, but the onus has to be on the companies involved to make sure they are going above and beyond when it comes to employee and passenger safety."
    https://www.newsweek.com/titan-sub-disaster-insurance-oceangate-questions-1808356
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu 22 Jun 2023, 20:35

U prevodu, ista stvar kao i za uber, airbnb i slično. Geslajtovali da podmornica nije to što jeste, kako bi izbegli važeće propise. U, što mi žao.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu 22 Jun 2023, 21:16

Lik koji je upravljao podmornicom je izjavio da u slučaju predugog boravka na dubini smrzavanje nastupa pre nego gušenje.

33 °F = 0,6 °C
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu 22 Jun 2023, 21:28

ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Thu 22 Jun 2023, 21:38

Ako je ostao neki veci komad, moci ce i to da se obilazi podmornicama

_____

Uprava napolje!

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu 22 Jun 2023, 22:18

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri 23 Jun 2023, 00:09

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri 23 Jun 2023, 00:53

ako je 20 vek ukinut i sad je timeline ide unatraske sta ako cemo sad imati sve vise rickety istrazivaca koji ce rizikovati zivot zbog nerazumevanja glavnog toka nauke - pionira alternativnih podmornica, aeroplanova, ponovo promisljenih cepelina i sl ?

_____
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri 23 Jun 2023, 00:53

Svet i šire - Page 11 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2023, 00:58

The Age of Grunf
    Thomas Sankara

Post by Thomas Sankara Fri 23 Jun 2023, 00:59

Svet i šire - Page 11 Cmon10
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri 23 Jun 2023, 01:03

meni je najludje da ovo nije ono sto su svi isprva pomislili - da je ovaj lik samo neki prevarant koji je nasao legal loop hole i sad kao ima firmu u internacionalnim vodama izvan svake jurizdikcije i uzima paprenu lovu a rizikuje zivot upper class debilima.

lik je svaku od tura sam operirao i vidi se da je bas bio ponosan na svoje submersible design hacks.

_____
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri 23 Jun 2023, 01:08

Bob Ballard reacts to 'catastrophic implosion' of Titanic submersible
    Ballard, who discovered the Titanic wreck in 1985, weighs in on the Titanic sub implosion that killed all five people on board, including the CEO of OceanGate.

Ballard:​
    We began taking vehicles into the deep sea [...] in 1960. We've made thousands and thousands of dives [...] and we've never had ever in the history of these extreme diving programs ever lost a vehicle, so this is the first, so you naturally go to how does this vehicle differ from the vehicles that we've been using for many years and it did have a very experimental hull and obviously that hull imploded.

Missing sub: 'It would have been immediate - milliseconds', says friend of passengers
    David Mearns, a rescue expert who knows two of the passengers on board Titan, says "they don't use phrases like debris field unless there's no chance of a recovery of the men alive". 

What may have led to "catastrophic implosion" of Titanic sub?
    The Coast Guard confirmed Thursday they'd found debris that indicated the missing sub that was exploring the wreck of the Titanic had suffered a "catastrophic implosion," killing all five on board. Stefano Brizzolara, an ocean engineering expert and co-director of the Virginia Tech Center for Marine Autonomy and Robotics, joined CBS News to talk about what may have caused the implosion.

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri 23 Jun 2023, 01:13

Thomas Sankara wrote:..
    za mene ipak this takes the cake as far as memes go

Svet i šire - Page 11 MjWGtwC

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 08:46