Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Del Cap

USA - США - SAD - Page 3 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Del Cap Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:42 pm

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:56 pm

Da pogadjam, oba pola su radjena u januaru, jel da?

Januar 2020 je bio pre pandemije, btw.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    disident

Post by disident Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:31 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 3 1931448533

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:50 pm

jbt ova razmena ko da je snimljena za neku netflix seriju  USA - США - SAD - Page 3 3579118792

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:18 am

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    паће

Post by паће Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:21 am

Колико их то тамо држе? И бројем и годинама...

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:58 am

On January 11, 2002, exactly four months after the September 11, 2001, attacks, the United States set up a high-security prison in its Guantanamo Bay base.

Since then, “Gitmo” has held up to 780 detainees, prisoners of the so-called “war on terror”. Today 38 remain.

To date, of the 780 detainees, 732 have been released without charge, many after being detained for more than a decade without legal means to challenge their detentions.

Detainees by nationality

Since January 11, 2002, at least 780 detainees from 48 countries have been held in Guantanamo Bay. Only 16 were ever charged with criminal offences, according to Human Rights Watch. Nine died in custody.

The countries with the highest number of detainees include: Afghanistan (219), Saudi Arabia (134), Yemen (115), Pakistan (72) and Algeria (23) according to the New York Times’ Guantanamo Docket tracker.

The youngest detainee was 15-year-old Omar Khadr, a Canadian citizen who was released in 2015 after 13 years locked away.

In 2017, the Canadian government paid Khadr a 10.5 million Canadian dollar settlement ($8.1m) and formally apologised for any role the government played in the abuses he suffered as an inmate at Guantanamo Bay.

The oldest prisoner still being held is 73-year-old Saifullah Paracha, a Pakistani national who has spent the last 17 years in detention without charge.

In May, the US approved Paracha’s release concluding only that he was “not a continuing threat” to the US. Paracha could be returned home in the next several months according to his lawyer.

Of the 39 detainees remaining, 17 are being held indefinitely with no recommendation for transfer, 10 are eligible for transfer if security conditions are met, 10 have been charged by the US military, and two have been convicted.
    7. septembar 2021
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:45 pm

https://newrepublic.com/article/165279/kyrsten-sinema-donors-mark-kelly

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:44 pm

Peter Thiel Is Finally Free to Go All-In on Far-Right Politics
    The billionaire investor is giving up his long-held Facebook board seat to make a play for the Trumpist restoration.
    Thiel is the largest donor to a political action committee supporting JD Vance, who previously worked at one of Thiel’s venture capital firms, and is now running for Senate in Ohio. Last summer the PAC aired a television ad in which Vance decried “a ruling class, an elite, who don’t actually care about the American nation,” as an image of Zuckerberg flashed across the screen. Thiel gave $10 million to the Vance PAC last March, according to Federal Election Commission filings.
    A month after giving to Vance, Thiel wrote a second $10 million check for a new PAC supporting the Arizona senate candidacy of Republican Blake Masters, who is a longtime Thiel aide and served as the cowriter on his book, Zero to One.
    Like Vance, Masters has portrayed the tech industry, and Facebook, as a key adversary. He’s claimed — without evidence — that Facebook “threw the election for Biden” and has sought to connect the company to false claims, propagated by Trump and his allies, that the 2020 election was stolen.
    Thiel has also supported the campaign of Harriet Hageman, who is running to replace Wyoming representative Liz Cheney, one of a handful of Republicans to vote to impeach Trump after the failed insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021. Thiel donated $5,800 to Hageman in September, and last month hosted a fundraiser for Hageman in which he cast Cheney as “treasonous,” according to Politico’s Alex Isenstadt. “The way we’re going to defeat the left, the way we’re going to roll them back, it’s going to start in the Republican Party, that’s where we have some problems, we’ve got to clean house there first,” Thiel said, according to Isenstadt.
    Još gledam odakle mi poznat ovaj JD Vance kad ono lik koji je napisao Hillbilly Elegy.

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    disident

Post by disident Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:43 am

USA - США - SAD - Page 3 Fb_im232

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    disident

Post by disident Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:43 pm

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:48 pm

Za calca jedno srce

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:56 pm

Ali bootlickeri u komentarima....Zašto se nije probudio za 10 sekundi, kako je odmah imao pištolj u ruci i tako dalje. Fašisti.
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:09 pm

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:12 pm

Sapleo se i pao na Okamovu ostricu.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:52 pm

ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:10 pm

Jul 2021

_____

Uprava napolje!

Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:09 pm

jea, naletelo na lajni pa me ponelo

Post by MNE Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:49 am

Erős Pista wrote:Sapleo se i pao na Okamovu ostricu.
    sa litice u Atlantski okean
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:24 pm

https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2021/11/the-cia-and-the-new-dialect-of-power/
    Loooong read, ima CIA, vernakular, wokeism, teorije zavjere, svašta.

The CIA’s new recruitment videos represent the totalizing effect of the new dialect of power. The Central Intelligence Agency, a cosmopolitan, professional-class institution if there ever was one, is a harbinger of what is to come. As warfare becomes increasingly asymmetrical and reliant on cyberattacks, drone strikes, and counterintelligence, the need for work­ing-class cannon fodder declines, and the military will increasingly speak the language of its potential recruits.

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:38 pm

What the hell do you think spies are? Moral philosophers measuring everything they do against the word of God or Karl Marx? They're not. They're just a bunch of seedy squalid bastards like me, little men, drunkards, queers, henpecked husbands, civil servants playing "Cowboys and Indians" to brighten their rotten little lives. Do you think they sit like monks in a cell, balancing right against wrong? Yesterday I would have killed Mundt because I thought him evil and an enemy. But not today. Today he is evil and my friend.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:03 am

Mnogo stvari je ovde izreceno koje bi valjalo prokomentarisati. Prvo, na primer ovo kako ce rat u buducnosti biti sofisticiraniji i zahtevati manje prasinara. Mislim - goodbye, narativi iz dvehiljaditih. Napoleon je poveo 600k ljudu na Rusiju sa 35 miliona stanovnika. Danas Putko drzi 200k muzhika uz Ukraijinu, i svi se slazu da mu je to basta da drzi jedino Lugansk i Doneck. Da se ne zajebavamo, danasnji ratovi su nuzno totalni. Ako se budemo krljali, krljacemo se u milionima.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:32 am

Летећи Полип wrote:
    What the hell do you think spies are? Moral philosophers measuring everything they do against the word of God or Karl Marx? They're not. They're just a bunch of seedy squalid bastards like me, little men, drunkards, queers, henpecked husbands, civil servants playing "Cowboys and Indians" to brighten their rotten little lives. Do you think they sit like monks in a cell, balancing right against wrong? Yesterday I would have killed Mundt because I thought him evil and an enemy. But not today. Today he is evil and my friend.
    Sad su mirišljavi self-impruvani profesionalci USA - США - SAD - Page 3 1233199462
    Летећи Полип wrote:Mnogo stvari je ovde izreceno koje bi valjalo prokomentarisati. Prvo, na primer ovo kako ce rat u buducnosti biti sofisticiraniji i zahtevati manje prasinara. Mislim - goodbye, narativi iz dvehiljaditih. Napoleon je poveo 600k ljudu na Rusiju sa 35 miliona stanovnika. Danas Putko drzi 200k muzhika uz Ukraijinu, i svi se slazu da mu je to basta da drzi jedino Lugansk i Doneck. Da se ne zajebavamo, danasnji ratovi su nuzno totalni. Ako se budemo krljali, krljacemo se u milionima.
    Minsk agreements kažu da nemoš dronove, što znači da mora boots on the ground.
    Al zanimljivo je u tekstu kad priča o jezičnim konstrukcijama pogotovo sad u kontekstu američkog informiranja o Ukrajini i Rusiji.

_____
    disident

Post by disident Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:22 am

Bleeding Blitva wrote:https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2021/11/the-cia-and-the-new-dialect-of-power/
    Loooong read, ima CIA, vernakular, wokeism, teorije zavjere, svašta.

The CIA’s new recruitment videos represent the totalizing effect of the new dialect of power. The Central Intelligence Agency, a cosmopolitan, professional-class institution if there ever was one, is a harbinger of what is to come. As warfare becomes increasingly asymmetrical and reliant on cyberattacks, drone strikes, and counterintelligence, the need for work­ing-class cannon fodder declines, and the military will increasingly speak the language of its potential recruits.
    Jako
    Posebno sto novinar cas pise o dominatnoj ideologiji, a onda nekriticki prenosi cia narative i memoare zaposlenih kao dokaze i istinu.
    Ako nista, drago mi je sto uzivo gledam smrt zapada

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:26 am

Летећи Полип wrote: Da se ne zajebavamo, danasnji ratovi su nuzno totalni. Ako se budemo krljali, krljacemo se u milionima.
    Današnji ili sutrašnji? Kod ovih jučerašnjih nije bili miliona.

Prateći situaciju stalno mi pada na pamet onaj vic o prvom jebavanju mladog mačka. Sad prvo zamislite da vam ovo priča bosanski kralj viceva. Došla veljača, skupljaju se mačci da idu na jebavanje. Kaže mladi mačak, hoću i ja. Ma gdje ti, mlad si još. Ajd, hajd, povedu i mladog mačka. Idu, šunjaju se, ciča zima. Popnu se na ogradu i čuče. Čuče sat, čuče dva. Čuče tri sata. Kad veli mladi mačak, e, meni dosta više ovog jebavanja.
    Buahahahaha!!!

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:26 am