Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paštuni

fikret selimbašić

Paštuni - Page 3 Empty Re: Paštuni

Post by fikret selimbašić Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:28 pm

Three explosions have so far rocked Kabul - the last being just minutes ago. The first was a car bomb detonated outside the acting minister of defense's home in the city center. Sources said militants stormed the residence and are engaged in a gunfight with security forces

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Претходних дана су талибани заузели неколико главних градова провинција, без пуно борбе. У Херату су се наводно и договорили да се владине снаге повуку из града.
    Заузет и Кундуз, и локални аеродром са доста војне опреме. Опет уз мало отпора владиних снага. 

Ово је кренуло толико брзо и серијски, да се предвиђа да ће цела земља да буде под контролом Талибана за 90 дана. Други мисле да то може да буде и за три недеље.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:18 pm

I ceo niz ispod
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:22 pm

Postaju ruska i kineska briga. Bukvalno sam 99,99% siguran da je to silver lining razmišljanje u Washingtonu.
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:05 pm

Афганистан, гробница царстава.

Сумњам да би ико био сад довољно луд да улази војно.
    Сумњам да ће и Турци, највећи авантуристи данас, помишљати на некакве авантуре - поготово сад кад се броје дани до пада режима.
    kondo

Post by kondo Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:10 pm

koga zabole....

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:32 pm

#BREAKING EU threatens Taliban with 'isolation' if seizes power in Afghanistan

e stvarno
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:53 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:Postaju ruska i kineska briga. Bukvalno sam 99,99% siguran da je to silver lining razmišljanje u Washingtonu.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:10 am

što kineska?

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    ćaća

Post by ćaća Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:36 am

Plakky

https://twitter.com/TomTugendhat/status/1425919651469565955?s=19
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:50 am

E samo torijevci nek se ne javljaju...

Kao sto je veliki mislilac John Terry odavno rekao - najopasniji je half-hearted effort.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:28 am

паће

Post by паће Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:57 am

Аписмени Амер и кад подјебава не уме да скоту напише име како треба.

А скот мора да је ових дана устајао, колико да попије нешто па да се мирно врати под земљу.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:09 pm

WASHINGTON — American negotiators are trying to extract assurances from the Taliban that they will not attack the U.S. Embassy in Kabul if the extremist group takes over the country’s government and ever wants to receive foreign aid, three American officials said.

The effort, led by Zalmay Khalilzad, the chief American envoy in talks with the Taliban, seeks to stave off a full evacuation of the embassy as they rapidly seize cities across Afghanistan. On Thursday, the State Department announced it was sending home an unspecified number of the 1,400 Americans stationed at the embassy and drawing down to what the agency’s spokesman, Ned Price, described as a “core diplomatic presence” in Kabul.

The embassy also urged Americans who were not working for the U.S. government to immediately leave Afghanistan on commercial flights. The Taliban’s march has put embassies in Kabul on high alert for a surge of violence in coming months, or even weeks, and forced consulates and other diplomatic missions in the country to shut down.

American diplomats are now trying to determine how soon they may need to fully evacuate the embassy should the Taliban prove to be more bent on destruction than a détente.

“Let me be very clear about this: The embassy remains open,” Mr. Price said on Thursday. “And we plan to continue our diplomatic work in Afghanistan.”

Mr. Price said the heightened pace of the Taliban’s rout, leading to increased violence and instability across Afghanistan, was of “grave concern.”

Mr. Khalilzad is hoping to convince Taliban leaders that the embassy must remain open, and secure, if the group hopes to receive American financial aid and other assistance as part of a future Afghan government. The Taliban leadership has said it wants to be seen as a legitimate steward of the country, and is seeking relations with other global powers, including Russia and China, in part to receive economic support.
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:45 pm

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:22 pm

Taliban advances in Afghanistan ‘deeply concerning’, says Pentagon

lol
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:26 pm

Is Pentagon concerned?

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:29 pm

komedija
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:29 pm

Запретили су талибанима да ако нападну њихову амбасаду да неће добијати од њих финансијску помоћ кад талибани преузму власт.

Не знам шта је јадније, сама претња или то да талибани уђу у Кабул, не дирају им амбасаду и да добију неке паре од Амера.

Иначе су амери успели оно што давно никоме није успело - ујединили су цео Авганистан у једном циљу. Раније су увек ту били неки локални шерифи. Талибани око 2000-те иако су контролисали већи део земље, нису могли да победе шерифе, поготово на северу. Сад је север први прешао уз талибане.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:34 pm

The secretary-general of the United Nations, António Guterres, is calling on Taliban forces to “immediately halt the offensive”
    Paštuni - Page 3 3579118792

Ovo nema veze sa tim da americki vojnici vise ne ginu u Avganistanu. Bukvalno predaju zemlju Talibanima.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:38 am

Paštuni - Page 3 E8sRrkiWEAYh9Z0?format=jpg&name=large
    kondo

Post by kondo Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:34 am

Baš swatko!

https://www.politika.rs/scc/clanak/485471/Vasington-nagovara-Pristinu-da-primi-njihove-saveznike-iz-Avganistana

VAŠINGTON - SAD su ponudile ekonomske i političke ustupke Prištini za prijem nekoliko hiljada Avganistanaca, ali u Vašingtonu postoji zabrinutost o sposobnostima vlasti u Prištini da to učine, rekla su četiri neimenovana američka zvaničnika agenciji Rojters.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:43 am

Sledeća scena - Mile kod Sombora pali kombi, Zoltan i Šandor presipaju gulaš u manju šerpu.
    disident

Post by disident Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:25 pm

Koliko inceli orgazmiraju na talibane

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:32 pm

Slični se sličnim raduju.

Masa tih talibana su i sami inceli, i ovo im je zapravo jedini način da dođu do žene.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:16 pm