Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAD: Predizborna anketa

Poll

Trump vs. Biden

[ 1 ]
    SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_left4%SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 5 ]
    SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_left20%SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 19 ]
    SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_left76%SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_right [76%] 
    [ 0 ]
    SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_left0%SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_left0%SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 25
    Poll closed

SAD: Predizborna anketa - Page 2 Empty Re: SAD: Predizborna anketa

Post by MNE Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:12 am

kacmo kod kladjenja

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13090267/mystery-brit-gambler-bets-5million-trump-election-victory/
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:54 am

Široko.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:58 am

Ajde priznajte ko je od vas ovo uradio:

Democratic party workers say red paint was splashed across their front door and graffiti saying "Election No, Revolution Yes," was left on the building entrance alongside a drawing of a hammer and sickle symbol.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:10 pm