Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bela Rusija

ficfiric

Bela Rusija - Page 34 Empty Re: Bela Rusija

Post by ficfiric Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:35 am

Bela Rusija - Page 34 Tenor10

_____

Uprava napolje!

паће

Post by паће Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:37 am

Па какви им адвокати остају онда? Задружни?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:13 am

Iskreno, najbolje da tuzilac bude ujedno i advokat odbrane, samo skine Lulashenko-style brkove
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:18 am

Bela Rusija - Page 34 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sun May 23, 2021 8:07 pm

BREAKING! The regime landed @Ryanair plane, which was flying from Athens to Vilnius,in order to arrest the famous Belarusian journalist Roman Protasevich. In Belarus, he faces the death penalty. Belarus has seized a plane,put passengers in danger, in order to repress an opponent

By the
    @nexta_tv
    Mig-29 fighter jet was used to "lead" the RyanAir aircraft to Minsk's airport. Reasons for such actions? Lukashenka's media report the plane was landed because of the conflict between a crew member and a passenger. Before that, they told there was a bomb.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2021 8:17 pm

Bela Rusija - Page 34 1090578128
    Mogu da ih izbace iz ICAO zbog ovoga, da izgube sve međunarodne letove
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sun May 23, 2021 8:24 pm

Bela Rusija - Page 34 E2FjzE8XMAEfcim?format=jpg&name=medium
    паће

Post by паће Sun May 23, 2021 8:27 pm

Шта, црва није ни било?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sun May 23, 2021 8:28 pm

San Saba Songbird wrote:Bela Rusija - Page 34 1090578128
    Mogu da ih izbace iz ICAO zbog ovoga, da izgube sve međunarodne letove

ICAO
    @icao
    ICAO is strongly concerned by the apparent forced landing of a Ryanair flight and its passengers, which could be in contravention of the Chicago Convention. We look forward to more information being officially confirmed by the countries and operators concerned.

Za crva ne znam, al tog blogera izgleda da nema. Nadrealno jebote.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Sun May 23, 2021 10:14 pm

disident

Post by disident Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 pm

Janko Suvar wrote:
    Podržavam oštru reakciju, kao kašogija kad su izneli u kesama

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Sun May 23, 2021 10:33 pm

Nije baš John le Carre ali isto napeto.

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Sun May 23, 2021 11:09 pm

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun May 23, 2021 11:12 pm

Very concerned.  Bela Rusija - Page 34 1861198401

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Sun May 23, 2021 11:19 pm

Jak mi kgb

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon May 24, 2021 10:02 am

znaci oni su kidnapovali tog protasevicha i njegovu curu? raja air nastavio da vozi za viljinus ko da nista nije bilo? eu strongly concerned?

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2021 10:19 am

Dosta ludačka epizoda. Sumnjam da će ostati na "strongly concerned", ovo se čita kao kombinacija terorizma i piraterije i kao potpuno distopijski materijal.
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Mon May 24, 2021 10:24 am

ЕУ је дословно на апаратима. Морају да се што пре опасуље и смисле какву Белорусију желе да виде, па да крену у ”активне мере” за смену Лукашенка.
    Војна интервенција неће дати резултат али Белорусија је јако сиромашна земља која не може да издржи толику аутархију.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 24, 2021 10:46 am

Ne mogu nista ako Rusija stoji 100% iza njega. Bukvalno ce izaci ruska vojska na granicu sa Poljskom. Bice stotine hiljada izbeglica i to je to, ko Madjarska 56-te. Ako je to slucaj, vrv i oni to znaju i zato ne znaju sta ce. Ali nesto moraju da urade ovim povodom, makar i samo zatvorili aerodrome za letove iz BLR
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon May 24, 2021 11:09 am

Летећи Полип wrote:Very concerned.  Bela Rusija - Page 34 1861198401

Indeed

https://twitter.com/dwnews/status/1396753587359948802?s=19

Anketna komisija se namece kao oprobano resenje
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon May 24, 2021 11:18 am

Factbox: Who is the journalist Belarus arrested by forcing a Ryanair plane to land?

Authorities in Belarus scrambled a fighter jet and flagged what turned out to be a false bomb alert to force a Ryanair plane to land on Sunday and then detained a journalist onboard, Roman Protasevich, drawing criticism from across Europe.

Here are some facts about Protasevich, 26.

Protasevich last year worked as an editor at the Poland-based Nexta Live channel which is based on the Telegram messenger app and has over 1 million subscribers. The channel, which is openly hostile to Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, played an important role in broadcasting huge opposition protests against Lukashenko in 2020.

Nexta also helped coordinate those same protests, which were sparked by anger over what the opposition said was a rigged presidential election, something Lukashenko denied. The channel's footage, which showed how harshly police cracked down on demonstrators, was used widely by international media at a time when the Belarusian authorities were reluctant to allow foreign media in.

Protasevich in November published on Twitter a copy of an official Belarusian list of terrorists on which his name figured. The listing said he was accused of organising mass riots while working at Nexta. He also stands accused of disrupting social order and of inciting social hatred. He regards the allegations, which could see him jailed for years, as unjustified political repression.

Protasevich fled Belarus for Poland in 2019 due to pressure from the authorities, according to Media Solidarity, a group that supports Belarusian journalists. He moved his parents to Poland too after they were put under surveillance, he wrote on Twitter. He later relocated to Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, where opposition leader Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya is also based.

Protasevich is currently editor-in-chief of a Belarusian political outlet hosted on the Telegram messaging app called "Belarus of the Brain" which has around a quarter of a million subscribers.

He was flying back to Vilnius from Greece where he had spent time taking photographs of a visit there by Tsikhanouskaya. He had posted the pictures to social media before flying back.

One passenger on the Ryanair flight that was forced to land told Lithuania’s Delfi news outlet that Protasevich had his head in his hands and was shaking when he realised that his flight had been diverted to Minsk. He reportedly said: ‘I’ll get the death penalty here’ as security forces led him away.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/who-is-journalist-belarus-arrested-by-forcing-ryanair-plane-land-2021-05-23/
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Mon May 24, 2021 11:22 am

Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary told Irish radio station Newstalk that the forced landing "was a case of state-sponsored hijacking ... state-sponsored piracy" carried out to detain a dissident journalist.

O'Leary said his company believed that some Belarusian secret service agents had been on the plane as well.
    https://www.dw.com/en/belarus-eu-calls-for-international-probe-into-forced-landing-of-ryanair-plane/a-57639025
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon May 24, 2021 11:32 am

ovo je ko mesavina tintina i zone sumraka.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon May 24, 2021 11:33 am

Stivensigal bre

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon May 24, 2021 11:36 am

Bela Rusija - Page 34 1399639816

a moze i onaj sa harisonom fordom kada kao predsednik spasava avion

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:05 pm