Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Svet i šire

disident

Svet i šire - Page 23 Empty Re: Svet i šire

Post by disident Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:26 pm

zelje wrote:In Afghanistan, Taliban Shift Views on Girls' Education

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

Pusti ti to, dok te mami šećerom te hrani

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Захтевајући "заштиту Устава и владавине народа", у Данској су данас протестовали фармери због одлуке Владе на основу које је побијена целокупна популација визона (нерчева) гајених на 1.100 фарми у Данској.

Премијерка Мете Фредериксен је то наредила 4. новембра јер је мутирани коронавирус откривен међу тим животињама које се због крзна, драгоценог за индустрију одеће, гаје ради драња.
    Визоне су потом побили војска и полиција и затрпали булдожерима.

Међутим, надлежни одбор Скупштине Данске је накнадно утврдио да је одлука да се ликвидира свих 17 милиона гајених визона - како оболелих, тако и здравих, неуставна и незаконита, због чега је министар пољопривреде Могенс Јенсен поднео оставку.

Фармери који сматрају да оставка једног министра није довољна, данас су се на 850 трактора провезли улицама два највећа данска града - Kопенхагена и Архуса, уз поруку да "Нико није изнад Устава" и захтев да се у Данску "Врати демократија".

http://www.nspm.rs/hronika/danska-protest-farmera-zbog-odluke-vlade-na-osnovu-koje-je-likvidirano-17-miliona-vizona-gajenih-na-1.100-farmi.html

RIP za male hrčke. Farmeri da oderu državu za ovaj pokolj.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:12 pm

No pun intended.

_____

~~~~~

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:52 pm

_____

~~~~~

plachkica

Post by plachkica Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:21 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:31 pm

teše i smiruju Trampa.

"ser, pripremili smo jednu hiruršku akciju strateškog dometa..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Mosad ?

Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:08 pm

Може бити било који од њих.

Мосад, Сајерет Маткал, Шатејет 13, Шин Бет(Шабак...

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Trita Parsi
    2h, 11 tweets, 3 min read

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, one of Iran's most important nuclear officials, has been assassinated in Tehran. This is what we know /THREAD/:

1. Israel has assassinated numerous Iranian nuclear scientists in the past but have never been able to get to the highly protected Fakhrizadeh.

2. Some Iranian reports claim it was a suicide attack, but the bullet holes in Fakhrizadeh’s car cast some doubt on that.

3. If it was a suicide bomb, then that reduces the likelihood of Israeli operatives carrying out the attack.

4. Israel has, however, used operatives from the Iranian terrorist organization the MEK in the past to conduct attacks in Iran. The MEK is the group that introduced suicide assassinations to Iran.

NBC: Israel and MEK Responsible for Murdering Iranian Scientists
    That’s the conclusion drawn in this blockbuster report — which, precisely because it is a blockbuster that makes Israel and the MEK’s vast number of Democratic and Republican supp…
    http://opiniojuris.org/2012/02/11/nbc-israel-and-mek-responsible-for-murdering-iranian-scientists/

5. Israel is a prime suspect because of a few factors:
    - It has the expertise and capacity.
    - It has done it before.
    - It has the motivation.

6. Let’s unpack the last point: Conducting attacks in Iran has few down-sides for Israel right now. Either Iran lashes out and sparks a broader conflict that sucks in the US, bringing about a US-Iran confrontation that Netanyahu long has sought.

7. If Iran sits tight and waits out the Trump presidency, Israel will not have lost much as Trump clearly has either given Israel the green light to attack Iran or at a minimum refuses to impose a cost on Israel for dragging the US to the brink of war with Iran.

8. Either way, the assassination (and other likely future attacks) will likely harden Iran’s position and complicate - if not hinder - the Biden team’s attempts to revive diplomacy. That serves Netanyahu’s interest as well.

9. Indeed, Tehran’s openness to post-JCPOA negotiations on missiles and other matters will likely diminish if Israel engages in assassinations in Iran or attacks Iranian targets elsewhere - such as in Syria.

10. In fact, the Obama administration CONDEMNED Israel’s earlier assassinations precisely because it knew the murders wouldn’t set back Iran’s nuclear program - their only intent and impact would be to set back diplomacy. See https://www.amazon.com/Losing-Enemy-Obama-Triumph-Diplomacy/dp/0300218168

11. We are now in a worse situation for the next +50 days. The main impact of attacks of this kind will NOT be to set back Iran’s program but to render diplomacy for Biden more difficult. Trump will not push back against these attacks - he may even be encouraging and aiding them.

12. Be prepared for a very bumpy ride till Biden’s inauguration. And if it turns out that Israel was behind the assassination, have no illusions about Netanyahu’s desire to drag the US into another endless war in the Middle East…
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1332343052174823424.html
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:28 am

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:57 am

Iran je dosta izbušen bezbednosno, u operaciji krađe dokumenata o nuklearnom programu iz onog skladišta u januaru 2018, posle koje je Netanjahu držao tu konferenciju za štampu o tome da je Iran pred pravljenjem bombe, učestvovalo je navodno preko 100 ljudi.

Israel's spy agency, Mossad, stole a huge trove of documents from Iran earlier this year in one of its most brazen missions.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed the mission in a speech accusing Iran of "brazenly lying" about its nuclear capabilities. Netanyahu unveiled a collection of documents, which he said were stolen directly from Tehran facilities in "a great intelligence achievement."

Among the stolen intel were 110,000 documents, videos, and photographs that Netanyahu claimed showed Iran lied about its nuclear ambitions and deceived powers involved in the 2015 nuclear deal, known as the JCPOA.

Netanyahu said that stash was made up of 55,000 pages of documents and another 55,000 files stored on 183 CDs. He said the haul collectively weighed half a ton.

Netanyahu didn't confirm how Mossad, known for its stealthy missions, obtained the material, but did say they had been stored in "a dilapidated warehouse."

"Few Iranians knew where it was — very few," Netanyahu said.

And now more details on the Iran mission have since emerged. A senior Israeli official told The New York Times that Mossad first discovered the unnamed warehouse in Tehran in February 2016, and began its surveillance from there.

The official also claimed that Mossad agents broke into the building one night this past January, took the 110,000 documents, and returned them to Israel that same night.

Senior Israeli sources told Israel's Channel 10 News that Iran chose the nondescript warehouse because it was trying to conceal over a decade of evidence of its nuclear activity from the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency).

Over 100 people were reportedly involved in the planning and execution of the operation. Officials said they could not physically take the entire archive of documents from the warehouse because they were "heavy."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/how-did-mossad-steal-thousands-of-nuclear-documents-from-iran-2018-5
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:24 am

The Jackal

1 \ Amazing new details of the Fakhrizadeh assassination emerge in the Iranian press: IRGC affiliated Fars news reports the assassination was done using an automatic machine gun operated with a remote control and not with gunmen who were on the ground
    https://t.co/CLSaCuHp2J

2 \ According to the report Fakhrizadeh and his wife were on their way to spend the weekend at their house in a Tehran suburb. There were three security cars with them and at a certain point the leading car left the motorcade to do a preliminary security check of the house

3 \ Right after the car at the front of the motorcade left shots were fired on Fakhrizadeh’s car and it stopped. Fakhrizadeh stepped out of the car thinking his car hit an object on the road or there was a problem with the engine

4 \ At that point shots were fired again from a Nisan pickup truck which stopped 150 meters from Fakhrizadeh’s car. The shots were fired from an automatic machine gun which was mounted on the pickup truck and operated by remote control.

5 \ Fakhrizadeh was hit by three bullets – one hit him in the spine. Seconds later the Nisan pickup truck exploded in what looks like a self destruct mechanism. According to Fars news Iranian security forces identified the owner of the pickup truck who left Iran on October 29th

6 \ Fars reported the assassination operation lasted only three minutes and was all done by remote control with no gunmen on the ground. END

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1333080696282288128?s=19
    паће

Post by паће Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:48 am

Нису Арапи, они терају Тојотине камионе.

Мада, могло би се тумачити и да је Нисан за једнократну употребу.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:07 am

buffalo bill wrote:The Jackal

1 \ Amazing new details of the Fakhrizadeh assassination emerge in the Iranian press: IRGC affiliated Fars news reports the assassination was done using an automatic machine gun operated with a remote control and not with gunmen who were on the ground

2 \ According to the report Fakhrizadeh and his wife were on their way to spend the weekend at their house in a Tehran suburb. There were three security cars with them and at a certain point the leading car left the motorcade to do a preliminary security check of the house

3 \ Right after the car at the front of the motorcade left shots were fired on Fakhrizadeh’s car and it stopped. Fakhrizadeh stepped out of the car thinking his car hit an object on the road or there was a problem with the engine

4 \ At that point shots were fired again from a Nisan pickup truck which stopped 150 meters from Fakhrizadeh’s car. The shots were fired from an automatic machine gun which was mounted on the pickup truck and operated by remote control.

5 \ Fakhrizadeh was hit by three bullets – one hit him in the spine. Seconds later the Nisan pickup truck exploded in what looks like a self destruct mechanism. According to Fars news Iranian security forces identified the owner of the pickup truck who left Iran on October 29th

6 \ Fars reported the assassination operation lasted only three minutes and was all done by remote control with no gunmen on the ground. END

Svet i šire - Page 23 Breaking-Bad-Walter-White-1024x682

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:15 am

ekskluzivna slika mene kad dodjem sa nečim tehničkim iz radnje što treba sklopiti
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:37 pm

buffalo bill wrote:The Jackal

akcioni film

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    паће

Post by паће Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Ко ће да глуми Нисана?

_____
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:18 pm

neki japanac

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.

Post by MNE Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:42 pm

baš su super ideju dali teroristima, sad više neće morati da se bakću sa 72 djevice

The shots were fired from an automatic machine gun which was mounted on the pickup truck and operated by remote control.

5 \ Fakhrizadeh was hit by three bullets – one hit him in the spine. Seconds later the Nisan pickup truck exploded in what looks like a self destruct mechanism.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:43 pm

izgleda gotov picvajz u tigraju

Ethiopia’s Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has announced the end of military operations in the northern Tigray region after the army said it was in “full control” of the regional capital, Mekelle.

Since November 4, the Ethiopian government has been trying to quell a rebellion by a powerful ethnic faction, the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF), in a war that has shaken the Horn of Africa. Thousands of people are believed to have died and nearly one million forced from their homes, including some 43,000 refugees who fled to neighbouring Sudan.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:29 pm

MNE wrote:baš su super ideju dali teroristima, sad više neće morati da se bakću sa 72 djevice

The shots were fired from an automatic machine gun which was mounted on the pickup truck and operated by remote control.

5 \ Fakhrizadeh was hit by three bullets – one hit him in the spine. Seconds later the Nisan pickup truck exploded in what looks like a self destruct mechanism.
    Па они су терористи, државни терор. Убијају држављане у другој држави.

ИСИСовци могу само да сањају о таквој технологији. Израел то развија деценијама, први је био чувени израелски ROWS.

Ово сада је треће поколење тог система, Самсон или Тајфун.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:51 pm

Svet i šire - Page 23 EoLJ8bSWEAIS3bJ?format=jpg&name=360x360

http://91.222.7.144/hronika/gardijan-nacionalna-lutrija-juzne-afrike-izvukla-iznenadjujucu-dobitnu-kombinaciju-sest-brojeva-u-nizu-5-6-7-8-9-i-bonus-broj-10.html

_____

~~~~~

Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 pm

jel ista verovatnoca kao da budu bilo kojih drugih 6 brojeva?
    паће

Post by паће Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:11 pm

Аха.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Čitam (ustvari pokušavam da čitam) neku seriju knjiga o modernoj Kini koji je objavio Springer sa kineskim izdavačem. Autori su razni kineski ekonomisti, poitikolozi, itd, donekle ugledni. Medjutim, jezik... Knjige  nisu prevodjene nego su ih kineski autori direktno pisali na engleskom. Evo jednog primera, iz predgovora koji se nalazi na početku svake knjige iz serije:

As it were, in the pursuit of dream of power nation and national rejuvenation for the last century, we focus on
    understanding and learning but do a little even nothing to get understood.

Ovo je otprilike prosek. Same knjige variraju u kvalitetu. Neke su pisane na pravilnom engleskom sa ponegde čudnim konstrukcijama, neke (poput knjige Cai Fanga o ekonomiji) su jedva čitljive, sa početničkim greškama u svakom pasusu.

Ne znam jel ovo nova praksa Springer-a ili šta je.

Last edited by celje on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:29 pm