Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Daï Djakman Faré

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:08 pm

aaaaaaa

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Daï Djakman Faré

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 Empty Re: Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm

ja i dalje ne mogu da se opasuljim koliko je ovo veliko ludilo ovaj gore klip. i koliko je dobra metafora za uzavrelu politicku situaciju u zemlji. ljudi u starackom domu koji dobacuju jedni drugima "white power" i "racist scumbag". ko da im je neko sipo drogu u juhu. i to ne samo oni nego cela zemlja.

ali pazite CNN-ovo dumbed-down izvestavanje (eto i ja da nekad pohvalim CNN) o ovom slucaju. mozda je nefer i upotrebljava logiku na nivou petogodisnjaka (deluje skoro kao outtake iz idiocracy-ja) ali je potpuno simetricno protivniku i ja bi reko textbook primer kako treba postupati sa trampovom publikom (00:10-00:25)

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Ferenc Puskás

Post by Ferenc Puskás Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:05 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-fragile-mood-may-drop-152718908.html

_____
    Ha rendelkezésre áll a szükséges pénz, a vége általában jó.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:17 pm

Tramp u mudu, skraćeno.
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:21 pm

Пренемаже се.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    No Country

Post by No Country Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Је ли било то некад, да се Председник не кандидује за други мандат?
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:28 pm

Bilo, Johnson 1968.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    No Country

Post by No Country Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:44 pm

Thx.

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Somlói Galuska

Post by Somlói Galuska Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:18 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/30/us-buys-up-world-stock-of-key-covid-19-drug
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:23 am

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Janko Suvar

Post by Janko Suvar Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:36 pm

[size=15]Brian Tyler Cohen

@briantylercohen

·
    10m

BREAKING: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized for a possible infection, per a SCOTUS spokesperson.

[/size]
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 ZkSiZ79
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:34 pm

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 EeGAIq0WsAA9Vaa?format=png&name=medium
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:19 am

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 Een0-BVXYAE3ANd?format=jpg&name=large
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:49 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/04/trump-joe-biden-campaign-door-knockers-391454

Trump’s campaign knocks on a million doors a week. Biden’s knocks on zero.

Donald Trump’s campaign says it knocked on over 1 million doors in the past week alone.

Joe Biden’s campaign says it knocked on zero.

The Republican and Democratic parties — from the presidential candidates on down — are taking polar opposite approaches to door-to-door canvassing this fall. The competing bets on the value of face-to-face campaigning during a pandemic has no modern precedent, making it a potential wild card in November, especially in close races.

Biden and the Democratic National Committee aren’t sending volunteers or staffers to talk with voters at home, and don’t anticipate doing anything more than dropping off literature unless the crisis abates. The campaign and the Democratic National Committee think they can compensate for the lack of in-person canvassing with phone calls, texts, new forms of digital organizing, and virtual meet-ups with voters.

“At first I was nervous, but our response rates on phone calls and texts are much higher and people are not necessarily wanting someone to go up to their door right now,” said Jenn Ridder, Biden’s national states director. “You get to throw a lot of the rule book out the window and try out new things.”

Trump and the Republican National Committee, in contrast, started deploying mask-wearing field staffers and volunteers to the streets in June. The GOP quickly ramped up and now claims more than a million doors a week despite Covid-19 surges across the country, including in swing states like Arizona.

Republicans say their door-knocking dominance could make a difference in November, since in-person conversations have long been considered the most effective type of voter contact.

“From now to Election Day, voters may only see one campaign at their doors,” Elliott Echols, the RNC's national field director. “If this were Barack Obama running, Democrats would want to be out there knocking doors. They don’t have enthusiasm or a strong field operation, so it is a convenient excuse. We can do this safely for President Trump and Republicans up and down the ballot.”

Both campaigns are funneling millions of dollars into their field programs. Trump Victory has over 1,500 full-time staffers across 23 states, and it has required staffers to read “Groundbreakers: How Obama's 2.2 Million Volunteers Transformed Campaigning in America," a close look at Obama’s 2008 and 2012 ground games. The RNC says they will add an additional 1,000 people by the end of September to focus on doors and get out the vote.

Biden’s organizing program was slow to ramp up after the primary. Senior leadership for critical states like Florida and Pennsylvania were announced only in July and the campaign set a goal of just 600 hires by the end of June. The Biden campaign, however, told POLITICO it will have over 2,000 battleground staffers by the end of August through a coordinated committee with the DNC.

Political scientists disagree on the extent to which organizing programs matter, but it's broadly acknowledged that they can sway a close race and that they are particularly effective in turning out base voters. Operatives say such organizing could be even more important than usual this fall because of the surge in mail-in ballots.

Reminding voters to fill out their ballot and then collecting them — or “ballot catching," as some field organizers call it — is one of the most critical programs on any campaign, although laws on it vary by state. Biden campaign staffers said they likely would not do in-person ballot collection but expressed optimism that they could deploy an effective program regardless through phone and text, pointing to their successful efforts in Wisconsin this spring in a state Supreme Court race.

The decision to forgo door-knocking is part of a larger gamble that voters will give Biden credit for taking the coronavirus more seriously than Trump. The strategy has extended to Biden’s own activities: He’s been mocked by Trump for campaigning from his basement, though Biden has ventured out to more public events lately. The campaign’s Philadelphia headquarters is mostly empty, and many new hires are working remotely.

Trump and his campaign have been far less restrained, betting that voters won’t be turned off by campaign workers ringing their doorbells. Officials report to work at Trump campaign headquarters in suburban Washington, D.C., where some have said they feel peer pressure not to wear masks.

Some Democratic operatives believe that Biden's shift to phone and digital will end up redounding to his benefit.

"Politics is the last remaining marketing entity — which essentially is what a campaign is — that utilizes door knocking as a technique," said Michael Halle, a former senior adviser to Pete Buttigieg's presidential campaign. "The Trump approach of measuring door knocks is very antiquated and I think the Biden campaign may be following that model if they hadn’t been forced to think differently because they’re acting responsibly in a pandemic."

The dueling approaches are apparent in down-ballot races as well — a dynamic that is giving some Democrats anxiety and stoking anger at Republicans for their lack of caution. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said its field staffers are being trained for organizing that’s not done in-person. A Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee spokesperson was not aware of any Democratic Senate campaign doing in-person canvassing.

The contrast is on display even in Montana, with its spread-out population and relatively low Covid-19 caseload. State Republicans are knocking on doors for Sen. Steve Daines, but Democrats are not doing so for his challenger, Gov. Steve Bullock, who is running largely on his leadership during the pandemic

The RNC declined to say whether any field staffers or volunteers have tested positive for Covid-19 but said every staff member is provided an eight-page document of health protocols including CDC guidance. The committee said it provides canvassers with masks and encourages them to take a few steps back after knocking on doors. A spokesperson added that the committee has spent over $100,000 on PPE and office cleaning.

“I think it’s possible to do it in a responsible way, preferably not in a state where trends are going the wrong way,” said Dr. Howard Koh, the former assistant secretary for Health during the Obama administration. “If somebody is outside and stays outside and stands 6 feet away and masks are mandatory—not optional—plus has gloves and hand sanitizer, I think those are acceptable guidelines to follow.” Still, he added, “Canvassing can be done virtually and that’s the best option in a time like this.”

The partisan divide over in-person campaigning is a manifestation of the deeper political divisions that have scrambled America’s response to the public health crisis. Republicans are less supportive of mask mandates and have felt more comfortable going to public places like restaurants and salons than Democrats, according to polls.

Many Republican lawmakers rallied behind small-business owners who have broken lockdown orders. Some Democratic governors and lawmakers have been much stricter about lockdowns and mask mandates, while Republicans have argued that some of the measures are creating more problems than the disease.

That divide may make it impossible for Democratic campaigns to deploy door-knockers even if they want to. Progressive Turnout Project, a deep-pocketed liberal super PAC that hired hundreds of field staffers to knock on doors in competitive states this year, began sending canvassers back into the field earlier this summer. The group soon faced a public resignation, a staffer who tested positive for Covid-19, and a revolt from lower-level employees over safety, as McClatchy first reported.

Last week, the group suspended all door-to-door canvassing and said their staffers — approximately 1,200 across 17 states — would focus on phone calls, texting and “relational organizing.”

Alex Morgan, the group’s executive director, declined to be interviewed. Asked whether he's worried that Democrats could be at a disadvantage, he said through a spokesperson that "we hope that the coronavirus situation improves enough for progressives to return to the doors this cycle, but safety comes first.”
    Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:59 pm

bajden ce ove izbore da uzme kao homeini iz pariza - samo ce da dodje na gotovo Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 3579118792

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:00 pm

što kaže Tramp, "it is what it is"  Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 298304839
    inače Bajdenova ekipa je to odmah pretvorila u propagandni spot.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:31 pm

To. Trpaj magare kad je zaglavljeno u blatu.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Korisnik
    Korisnik

Post by ontheotherhand Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:30 am

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=620646458834063
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:04 am

postoje indicije da Trampova kampanja ima boldrikovski plan da pomocu Kanye Westa, koji je sad kao fora protiv Trampa, odvuce glasove u swing drzavama.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:04 am

The Wisconsin Republican Party, in a statement to CNN on Wednesday, cheered West's addition to the ballot and Ruhland's involvement.
    "It appears that the Kanye West campaign made a smart decision by hiring an experienced election attorney," said Alesha Guenther, the party's spokesperson. "We welcome Kanye West and all other candidates who qualified for ballot access to the race, and look forward to delivering Wisconsin's 10 electoral votes to President Trump."
    Ruhland did not respond to CNN's request for comment. But the Wisconsin lawyer is not the only Republican operative to have helped West land on a state ballot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:19 am

Kanje Beli Preletačević
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 am

Da  Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 3579118792
    Ma idi begaj.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:27 am

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 3579118792 Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 3579118792 Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..   - Page 21 3579118792

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:04 am