Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord of the Rings

Anonymous

Lord of the Rings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:51 am

Ma groteskni fijasko. Beskrvno, glupavo pisano, dosadno do zla boga.
    lalinea

Post by lalinea Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:30 am

Finalne 2, 3 epizode su bolje, dovoljno da gledam drugu sezonu. Prvih 5 epizoda je sporo ubiboze i svaki grand momenat je delovao prazno.

_____
    you cannot simply trust a language model when it tells you how it feels
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:39 pm

Inace, jezivo  koliko je Galadrijela neobrazovana zena. Misli za onoga da je kralj Sautlenda, da bi joj onda doneli spis iz biblioteke koji kaze da Sautlend nema kraljeve vec hiljadu godina. Pa jebote, citas li ti makar novine?

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:34 am

Jebote, koliko dugo sam van tokova. Sada ima bukvalno na stotine manchildrena, sa igrackicama u spavacoj sobi, i stotinama hiljada subscribera, kojima su vajnizmi jedini sadrzaj.

_____

~~~~~

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:56 pm

The writings of J. R. R. Tolkien might seem a somewhat unusual subject for Marxist analysis, and indeed for me. I usually write about visual art or politics rather than literature, and when Marxists write about literature they are more likely to focus on issues of method, or on figures from the canon of high culture (William Shakespeare, [url=https://jacobin.com/2023/01/The Radicalism of Charles Dickens]Charles Dickens[/url], Leo Tolstoy), or modernism (Franz Kafka, James Joyce, Samuel Beckett), or with avowed radical politics (Maxim Gorky, Bertolt Brecht, Seán O’Casey, John Steinbeck).
    Tolkien fits none of these categories. Indeed he is a writer to whom many Marxists would take an instant dislike, who some would decline to read altogether (as not serious literature) or who, if they did like him, they might be slightly shamefaced about, almost as if they had a private taste for James Bond or Mills and Boon, for if Tolkien is not pulp fiction, he is not quite regarded as high culture either.
    Nevertheless there already exists a small body of Marxist writing on Tolkien. Moreover there is a serious justification for writing seriously about Tolkien; namely, his exceptional popularity and the need to account for that popularity. The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings trilogy are among the highest-selling novels of all time, having sold hundreds of millions of copies, and the film adaptations based upon those books have also reached a vast audience.
    Popularity on this scale means that the ideological content of this work is a factor of at least some significance in the consciousness of many millions of people, and thus worthy of analysis. Moreover this popularity bears with it a conundrum.
    It is clear that Tolkien’s worldview is in many respects right-wing and reactionary, but if this is the case, how come his work is so popular? Is it despite or because of this reactionary outlook? Or what is the relation between Tolkien’s worldview and his audience?
    Investigating, and hopefully resolving, this puzzle is one of the main aims of this essay. It also throws up a number of interesting points about history, ideology, and art.

https://jacobin.com/2023/01/jrr-tolkein-lord-of-the-rings-marxist-critique

_____

~~~~~

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:03 pm

dobro sto levica ne cita fantasy ali sto ne citaju npr. benjamina i bloha pa da razumeju sta je privlacnost tolkinvog opusa za mase je vec zabrinjavajuce.

ovo ko da je pisao nalozeni student anglistike posle sastanka sa vanesom redgrejv.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:08 pm

ali sto ne citaju npr. benjamina i bloha pa da razumeju sta je privlacnost tolkinvog opusa za mase je vec zabrinjavajuce.

Lord of the Rings - Page 2 3363120308

_____

~~~~~

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm