Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Daï Djakman Faré

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 pm

zvezda je zivot wrote:inace ako za par meseci bajden berni i beto budu top 3, svi moramo da priznamo da mizoginija igra mnogo vecu ulogu u americkoj politici nego sto smo voleli da mislimo.
    ne znam za mizogniju al sve ove ostale kandidature sluze tome da establisment pronadje nesto bolje od vorenke. i ako se svi ostali betoi, bajdeni, kori bukeri i ejmi klobucarke pokazu kao kurac - establisment ce stati za vorenku. ne ne znam kolko aktivno jer nije ona njihova na nacin na koji bi bili pobrojani ali svakako ce je preferirati u odnosu na bernija (ona je u nekakvom, kakvom takvom dijalogu sa bankama od 2008 i oni nju znaju, a sa bernijem takav dijalog ne postoji i po svemu sudeci nije moguc. to je onda totalni gubitak kontrole koji se mora po svaku cenu spreciti)

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:04 pm

ne bih ja na to gledao konspiroloskim ocima. sve su to razliciti ljudi s razlicitim karakterima i politickim karijerama koji balansiraju sa silnim interesima. npr. kori buker se smuvao s rozario doson, ko moze da garantuje da ga ona nece radikalizovati?

ali stvarno ce biti porazavajuce ako manijak bajden i debil beto budu u top 3 ispred voren i kamale.

_____
    ova zemlja to je to

Post by MNE Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Berni neće biti kandidat sasvim sigurno, izigravaće opet fejk opoziciju drugom kandidatu i to će biti to.

Računam da će demokrate progurati najestablišmentskijeg kandidata tako da najvjerovatnije Biden.
    No Country

Post by No Country Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Wouldn't be so sure. Мислим да је на Демократе ред да крену ван утабаних стаза.

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:25 pm

Four more years

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 am

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 3579118792
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 pm

To be fair, some prominent people think he would be very good at it. People from Obama’s orbit, in particular, have singled O’Rourke out, giving credibility to the comparison. Though not a fan of his blogs, former Obama chief strategist David Axelrod has praised O’Rourke repeatedly, noting his vision “comes from a belief that, through politics, we can achieve a higher purpose.” Former Obama field organizer Lauren Pardi told NBC late last year that “Beto has a special ability—like President Obama did—to make people believe in the best version of America.” Obama himself made the comparison on Axelrod’s podcast late last-year, noting that voters see a similar authenticity in the two. “It felt as if he based his statements and his positions on what he believed,” he said.
    But the similarities largely end on that most ineffable political quality of authenticity. Obama launched his political campaign in 2007 by arguing that the bipartisan vote for the Iraq War was a historic mistake, that universal health care was a moral necessity, and that our economic system was dangerously inequitable. O’Rourke lacks any platform whatsoever. He has no signature idea, and we know little about his political positions beyond the mushy centrism he exhibited in Congress. O’Rourke’s decision to spend the last five months blogging could be seen as an attempt to shore up another weakness: His lack of a particularly compelling biography. Spending one’s twenties as an aimless musician, as O’Rourke did, is hardly the stuff of Dreams of My Father.
    https://newrepublic.com/article/153324/profound-emptiness-beto-orourke

Last edited by William Murderface on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 pm

Djamolidine Abdoujaparov wrote:

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 3579118792

Inače ima i ova:

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 146a041c27d34045e73e6831940eb251446b3f23

P

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Sergen Yalçın

Post by Sergen Yalçın Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:24 pm

koji debil. onaj rasni, americki.

_____
    I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic fucking hatreds

Post by Nino Quincampoix Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:37 pm

+1
    Ne može da ne pobedi.
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:11 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 D1-l_KSWoAAu5ZE

obama je imao smirenost, sigurnost i neku finu ironiju u odnosu na svoju poziciju. ovaj lik deluje ko nesnadjeni debil. ted kruz je 100% pogodio s nadimkom beta o'dork. misim pogledajte na 6:20 kako se lik ponasa

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    паће

Post by паће Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:17 pm

William Murderface wrote:

Inače ima i ova:

Нагледао сам се таквих, обично се завршава за десетак секунди. Сто се изврне, лик се стумбељава са све четири у вис, дочекује се на раме или потиљак, простире се међу ноге обореног стола.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:21 pm

Svasta bih rekao, ali s obzirom na to da je Trump postao predsednik...
    Anduril

Post by Anduril Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:06 pm

William Murderface wrote:
    To be fair, some prominent people think he would be very good at it. People from Obama’s orbit, in particular, have singled O’Rourke out, giving credibility to the comparison. Though not a fan of his blogs, former Obama chief strategist David Axelrod has praised O’Rourke repeatedly, noting his vision “comes from a belief that, through politics, we can achieve a higher purpose.” Former Obama field organizer Lauren Pardi told NBC late last year that “Beto has a special ability—like President Obama did—to make people believe in the best version of America.” Obama himself made the comparison on Axelrod’s podcast late last-year, noting that voters see a similar authenticity in the two. “It felt as if he based his statements and his positions on what he believed,” he said.
    But the similarities largely end on that most ineffable political quality of authenticity. Obama launched his political campaign in 2007 by arguing that the bipartisan vote for the Iraq War was a historic mistake, that universal health care was a moral necessity, and that our economic system was dangerously inequitable. O’Rourke lacks any platform whatsoever. He has no signature idea, and we know little about his political positions beyond the mushy centrism he exhibited in Congress. O’Rourke’s decision to spend the last five months blogging could be seen as an attempt to shore up another weakness: His lack of a particularly compelling biography. Spending one’s twenties as an aimless musician, as O’Rourke did, is hardly the stuff of Dreams of My Father.
    https://newrepublic.com/article/153324/profound-emptiness-beto-orourke

Neverovatno koliko isprazne gluposti pricaju ovi ljudi - nije ni cudo da je Obama ostao onoliko ispod ocekivanja.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 pm

mozda covek bolestan, he he

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    zvezda je zivot

Post by zvezda je zivot Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:04 pm

dag henvud kaze da beto imo mnogo manje donatora od bernija.

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 D2IV05DW0AAdsWz

mada dag kaze i ovo za beta tako da ne znam koliko mu je verovati, ocigledno je ostrascen

_____
    ova zemlja to je to
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 pm

Beto izgleda ko kombinacija Obame i Dabje

Post by Nino Quincampoix Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 pm

Da, zato će i da dobije.
    паће

Post by паће Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:51 am

Quincy Endicott wrote:Da, zato će i da dobije.

Да добије. Не да освоји.

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:40 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 1553160596842

Close advisers to former Vice President Joe Biden are debating the idea of packaging his presidential campaign announcement with a pledge to choose Stacey Abrams as his vice president.

Why it matters: The popular Georgia Democrat, who at age 45 is 31 years younger than Biden, would bring diversity and excitement to the ticket — showing voters, in the words of a close source, that Biden "isn't just another old white guy."
    паће

Post by паће Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:41 pm

diversity and excitement

Да, нарочито по питању да ли ће да га стрефи срчка приликом евентуалног нагнавања, то би баш било узбудљиво.

_____

Post by MNE Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:53 pm

staro je ovo za njega

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 Creepy-Joe-Biden
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Picagejt!!!

_____

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:00 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 27 9746

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:41 am