Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komšiluk

Nektivni Ugnelj

Komšiluk - Page 14 Empty Re: Komšiluk

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Da im je pamet nekih odavde pa da lepo "zamrznu konflikt", a ne ovako na prečac da ga rešavaju posle samo 20-30 godina
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:46 am

Haos u Bukureštu: Krenuli na kordon, 440 povređenih

Sukobi su izbili u Bukureštu tokom protesta hiljada Rumuna koji žive u inostranstvu, a koji su nezadovoljni radom levičarske vlade.

Komšiluk - Page 14 1251298951

I kako posle da mislim da su komunisti paranoični?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:08 am

Putting national interest first: Soberly and firmly

Current Affairs - Announcements - Statements - Speeches
    Friday, 10 August 2018

Greece is a peace-loving country with a multidimensional, independent democratic foreign policy. As a sovereign state with a long history, it demands respect and relations based on equality from all countries. In this context, it promotes a policy of friendly coexistence also with Russia, a great country with a strong presence on the European stage.

Within the framework of this policy, Greece steadily pursues good relations and cooperation with its neighbours, with a view to resolving longstanding problems, such as the name issue, to the benefit of itself, the Balkans, Europe and all peoples.

Russia presently appears to be unable to understand Greek foreign policy’s principled positions. Since it began fighting as a comrade in arms with Turkey, providing it with a number of facilitations in the security sector, it appears to be steadily distancing itself from positions befitting the level of friendship and cooperation that has characterized Greek-Russian relations for the past 190 years. It appears not to understand that Greece has its own interests and criteria in international politics.

It is in this context that one ought to read Russia’s decision to expel personnel of the Greek Embassy in Moscow. The decision by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, unlike the Greek side’s decision which was based on specific evidence of illegal and irregular activities of Russian officials and citizens within Greece, was not based on evidence. On the contrary, the Russian side’s decision is arbitrary, retaliatory and not based on any evidence.

We want to remind our Russian friends that no country in the world would tolerate attempts to a) bribe state officials, b) undermine its foreign policy, and c) interfere in its internal affairs.

Greece took measures only after documenting tangible incriminating evidence. Moreover, Greece never interfered or attempted to interfere in Russia’s internal affairs.

It is obvious that there are some Russians - fortunately few - who think they can operate in Greece without respecting laws and regulations, and even make threats. The friendship between Greece and Russia dictates that such mindsets should be abandoned, and not the other way around.

Such a case is the effort made to impose the presence of the ‘Imperial Orthodox Palestine Society’ in Greece, an organization created by the Czars’ secret services in the 19th century with a view to de-Hellenize the patriarchates of the Middle East.

Finally, with regard to the arbitrary measures taken by the leadership of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Greece will respond with forbearance and sobriety.

https://www.mfa.gr/en/current-affairs/statements-speeches/putting-national-interest-first-soberly-and-firmly.html
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:32 am

Ima tu nekoliko pitanja.
    Pre svega oko pozicije ukrajinske autokefalnosti a onda kao odgovor pozicija Vaseljenskog patrijarha u Carigradu.
    A to je opet povezano sa priblizavanjem Rusije i Turske...
    U sustini Rusi zatezu jer smatraju da je Cipras prosli i da on sigurno pada na izborima sledece godine, sto je verovatno tacno.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Democracy under siege in Romania

Komšiluk - Page 14 2304934895 

Trenutna rumunska vlast nije pobedila na izborima? Iz kojeg tacno razloga dijaspora rusi rumunsku vlast?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:09 pm

http://www.bilten.org/?p=24714
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 pm

koji je ovo potpuni mrak i bezumlje, hvala sajke.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Pff, nisu me baš ubedili u svoje teze
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Daï Djakman Faré wrote:koji je ovo potpuni mrak i bezumlje, hvala sajke.

potpuni, nisam hteo posebno da kacim i one tekstove na koje se pozivaju u tekstu, samo jos prosiruju ludilo
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:52 pm

https://www.facebook.com/slovenkatv/videos/527991724382478/

"svecana zaprisega štajerske varde"

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    паће

Post by паће Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Mr.Pink wrote:https://www.facebook.com/slovenkatv/videos/527991724382478/

Ако нађеш и противприсегу, окачидер.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:11 pm

Mr.Pink wrote:https://www.facebook.com/slovenkatv/videos/527991724382478/

Komšiluk - Page 14 3984128386

stajerci paramilitarci Komšiluk - Page 14 1336943286

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:27 pm

Zasto nisu pokosili travu pre prisege?
    Propala mittel europa zdaj.
    Hoce da ih krpeplji i buve izjedu a o tigrastima komarcima koji nose malariju da ne govorim.

Jedan domobran se vec drpa. Ne moze se tako u rat.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:36 pm

Zuperovi postovi sve više liče na one nušićevske depeše, plava riba - kljukana dinastija.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    паће

Post by паће Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:43 pm

William Murderface wrote:Zuperovi postovi sve više liče na one nušićevske depeše, plava riba - kljukana dinastija.

Пропустио си најлепши део: свастикин бут.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Komšiluk - Page 14 1912529702

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:26 pm

kad ti je drzava septicka jama, svuda postoji bolja praksa

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bulgaria-politics/three-bulgarian-ministers-sacked-after-fatal-bus-crash-idUSKCN1LG1BE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:48 pm

Bulgarian investigative journalist murdered

Victoria Marinova was reporting on alleged misuse of EU funds at the time of her death.

By Lili Bayer

10/7/18, 4:59 PM CET

A 30-year-old Bulgarian broadcast journalist was raped and murdered Saturday in the city of Ruse, local media reported.

At the time of her murder, Victoria Marinova, a reporter and producer at broadcaster TVN, was reporting on an investigation into alleged corruption involving EU funds.

Police said there was no evidence to suggest the murder was related to Marinova’s work, according to local media.

Anti-corruption groups and members of the European Parliament called for a full investigation into the death.

“Shocked by horrific murder of investigative journalist Victoria Marinova in #Bulgaria. Urgently call for a full and thorough investigation. Those responsible must be held to account,” tweeted the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe’s representative on freedom of the media, Harlem Désir.

Liberal MEP Sophie in ‘t Veld observed on Twitter that Marinova’s death is the third murder of a journalist in the EU in a year. Maltese journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia was killed by a car bomb in October 2017, while Slovak reporter Ján Kuciak died in February.

Marinova’s final broadcast concerned an investigation by a group of Bulgarian journalists into companies involved in EU-funded infrastructure projects administered by local authorities. It alleged that 30-40 percent of funding received by a group of companies was lost to corruption and bribes.

In late September, Marinova interviewed two reporters working on the story, who had been detained by Bulgarian police, according to the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:11 pm

Kakav uzas.

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:14 pm

Ne mogu da dođem sebi. Nisu je oteli, niu je pretukli, nisu joj bacili bombu u dvorište, nego su je silovali i ubili.

EU kojoj težimo.

_____

Post by beatakeshi Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:20 pm

Sve OK, ima tvitova podrške. A saopštenje murije Komšiluk - Page 14 3274312807
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Silovanje mi se zaista ne uklapa u to da su je ubili zbog istraživanja, no opet Bugarska je to...
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm

Zašto? Dali nekom krimosu da odradi posao. A služi i kao upozorenje i kao poniženje.

_____

Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm

Neam pojma. Jezivo
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Inače, ja stvarno ne vidim zašto bi se iko u ovim državam još uvek ozbiljno bavio novinarskim poslom. Razumem i entuzijazam i idealizam i profesionalnu čast, ali niko se nije prijavio za ovu vrstu rizika kad je postao novinar. Ako su već ulog silovanja i ubistva, onda daj jbg da dižemo tu revoluciju, pa bar da znamo zašto nas ubijaju.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:53 pm