Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ћина-Средње Краљевство

Erős Pista

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 Empty Re: Ћина-Средње Краљевство

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 am

Cekam da Zapad objavi fotografiju Vostanisera kako bije.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:40 am

Filipenko wrote:
    Što se tiče srpske himne, naravno da ona treba da bude Svečana Pesma, gde će reč "Jugoslavijo" biti zamenjena sa "Oj, Srbijo". I reči su nikad bolje, i nikad adekvatnije, sve je kako treba.

Šteta što od toga nema ništa...

Да, ово баш моћно звучи, и ја сам се чудио што је ономад расписиван конкурс за химну СФРЈ кад имамо ово. Мада, волео бих да чујем ту "Свечану песму" Такија Хрисика, о којој само знам да је победила на том конкурсу. Постоји ли уопште снимак?

William Murderface wrote:Cekam da Zapad objavi fotografiju Vostanisera kako bije.

Беше једном снимак из јагодинског музеја, баш Воштуније и још један, потпис "Воштани Сербие".

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    паће

Post by паће Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:49 am

А причао сам већ за колегу Амера који се палио на руску химну, како то "моћно звучи, а ова наша као за циркус".

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Indy

Post by Indy Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:12 am

паће wrote:А причао сам већ за колегу Амера који се палио на руску химну, како то "моћно звучи, а ова наша као за циркус".

Pale se mnogi, čak i mi koje realno libo za Ruse. Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 1233199462 (U istom duhu, mnogo volim ruske crkvene horove, lepo mi ide uz čitanje Dokinsa).

Spoiler:
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:15 pm

Mozda nije najlepsa, ali je najmocnija!

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Teško je čuti nešto odvratnije...

I stavljajte u spojler takva sranja, nekome će muka pripasti  Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 3405963423  Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 1150481534
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:05 pm

China Tries to Calm U.S. Trade Spat While Readying Riposte

Soybeans Stemmed

The two countries have signed a modest roster of deals over the past several months that are aimed at reducing the trade surplus that China runs -- like that for the import of 12.5 million tons of U.S. soybeans in July.
    Still, Chinese officials have mulled stemming U.S. imports should retaliation be necessary. Under a draft plan, soybeans have been singled out as the top product that can be dialed back, according to people familiar with the matter. Autos, aircraft and rare-earth commodities have also been identified as potential categories for restriction, the people said.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Exclusive: China regulators plan to crack down further on overseas deals

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-conglomerates-idUSKBN1AK195

HONG KONG (Reuters) - China plans to further tighten the screws on overseas acquisitions by Chinese companies and borrowing to fund those transactions, and has started closely scrutinizing the commercial aspects of the deals, three people familiar with the move said.
    The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), and the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) are now reviewing deal agreements in minute detail, said the people, who work with various regulatory bodies and Chinese companies on their acquisition plans.
    The two bodies are asking companies looking to buy assets overseas to justify terms, including target valuations, deal premiums and financing arrangements, they said.
    This was particularly the case with companies not seen by the Chinese government as "strategic," they said.
    The tightened measures have been issued as informal guidance by Chinese regulators and have not been made official yet, said two of the people.
    The tightening of regulatory oversight for outbound purchases comes as Beijing is cracking down on some large domestic conglomerates for their debt-fuelled acquisitions abroad of assets ranging from hotels to movie studios.
    The regulatory measures, if in place for an extended period, could deter some companies from making overseas acquisitions, and could also weigh on outbound deal volumes in China.
    China's outbound M&A volumes nearly halved in the first six months of this year to $64.2 billion following a crackdown on capital outflows, after Chinese companies spent a record $221 billion on assets overseas in 2016, according to Thomson Reuters data.
    On top of tightened scrutiny of deal terms, the country's foreign exchange and banking regulators are also looking to step up their monitoring of loans made by the overseas branches of Chinese banks, two of the people said.
    Those two regulators - the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) and the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) - also plan to make it tougher for companies to borrow overseas by pledging some assets in China, the people said.
    Borrowing funds from foreign banks and overseas branches of Chinese banks by pledging real estate and other assets in the mainland with local banks has been a common practice for some companies looking to fund foreign acquisitions.
    But some industry officials have questioned the quality of those pledged assets, and whether the lenders would be able to raise money against those in case borrowers defaulted on their repayment obligations.
    SAFE said in a written reply to questions from Reuters that it would strengthen China's financial market regulations along with other financial supervisory authorities to ward off overseas investment risks while promoting trade and investment.
    It said it would guide financial institutions to strengthen their compliance and risk management with regards to foreign loans backed by domestic guarantees. "We will strictly crack down on fake and malicious guarantees, to promote overseas investment in a healthy and orderly way."
    The foreign exchange regulator also said it would encourage domestic companies with the capability of investing overseas to pursue "authentic and legitimate foreign deals, and encourage domestic banks to exercise prudence when offering financing services."
    The three people familiar with the decision to scrutinize deals more closely declined to be identified as they were not authorized to discuss regulatory matters in public. Officials at the banking regulator, the commerce ministry, and the NDRC did not immediately respond to faxed requests for comment.

IMPORTANT FOCUS

China started tightening capital outflows in the second half of last year. In June this year, the regulators ordered a group of lenders to assess exposure to some of China's more aggressive dealmakers, including HNA, the property-to-film conglomerate Dalian Wanda and Anbang Insurance Group.
    Beijing's stepped up deleveraging campaign, as part of efforts to control debt risk to the broader financial system and to maintain economic stability, comes ahead of a key party meeting later this year.
    While submitting share purchase agreements for overseas deals with the NDRC is a long established practice for Chinese companies, previously the regulator did not pay close attention to pricing and funding details, two of the people said.
    "The level of inquiry has gone a lot deeper than the past - who you are as a buyer and what you are buying are of important focus," one of them said, referring to the NDRC scrutiny of the deal proposals.
    Much of these new regulatory measures, however, would not be applicable for overseas acquisitions related to Chinese President Xi Jinping's signature foreign policy, the Belt and Road initiative, the people said.
    Last year, China's acquisitions in the Belt and Road regions, which span vast regions from China to Europe and Africa, totaled about $10 billion, according to a research report by Thomson Reuters and Chinese institutions published last month. SAFE also said it would back domestic companies participation in the initiative.
    "The regulators want to ensure that capital now would not be that easily available to those deals that are neither strategic for the country nor for the company," said one of the people in Beijing who advises Chinese companies on M&A transactions.
    "The are looking to plug the regulatory arbitrage that some companies took advantage of."
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Povezano sa ovim gore,

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 China-foreign-exchange-reserves

Tekst iznad dodiruje skoro sve ekonomske probleme danasnje Kine. Prevelika ekspanzija kredita koja moze da povuce ceo bankarski sektor u ambis jer niko ne zna koliko je losih kredita plasirano. Izvlacenje novca napolje da bi se ludacki kupovala razna imovina, tako su Japanci divljali u svoje vreme, bez jasnih kreterijuma sta i zasto se kupuje.

Mislim da ih to nece omesti znacajno, iako se zapad nada bas tome, osim da ce vremenom rast padati, sto je logicno za najvecu ekonomiju sveta jer je baza ogromna.

Last edited by Zuper on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Odlazi im suviše love, došla maca na 1 vratanca.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Odlazi ako kineske vlasti dozvole da odlazi. Kako su poceli da uvode kontrole stabilizacija, pa i mali rast.
    Veci su problem krediti.
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Kriza oko Doklama se zaostrava i preti da preraste u oruzani sukob izmedju Indije i Kine. Ukratko, kineska vojska je pravila put do visoravni Doklam, na tromedji Kine (Tibeta), Indije i Butana, oko koje se spore Kina i Butan. Iako ne pretenduje na tu teritoriju, Indiji je bitno da je Kina ne kontrolise, jer bi odatle bi u slucaju rata bilo moguce preseci koridor izmedju severnoistocnog dela Indije (onog sa druge strane Bangladesa) i ostatka. Da bi to sprecila, indijska vojska je pre 50 dana iz Butana upala na visoravan, rasterala Kineze i porusila deo puta. I sad se dve strane gledaju preko nisana i medjusobno optuzuju za gomilanje trupa. Verovatno ta teritorija nije vredna sukoba, ali izgleda da zbog prestiza niko ne zeli da se povuce.

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:42 pm

Eh, taj famozni BRICS...

Ne pričaš šta se jelo u Butanu tih dana, koliki je bio zastoj u snabdevanju karijem i da li su kineske trupe opremljene za planinsku borbu bile na vreme opskrbljene brošurama sa uputstvom kako se ophoditi prema nativnim Amerikancima, tj. Indijancima?  Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 2952840586
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 Indian_flag

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 2304934895

_____
    alt-lib
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Filipenko wrote:
    Ne pričaš šta se jelo u Butanu tih dana, koliki je bio zastoj u snabdevanju karijem i da li su kineske trupe opremljene za planinsku borbu bile na vreme opskrbljene brošurama sa uputstvom kako se ophoditi prema nativnim Amerikancima, tj. Indijancima?  Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 2952840586

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 Kim-Jong-Angry-Parody-Dance-

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:03 am

Kinder Lad wrote:Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 Indian_flag

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 2304934895

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 1854840993 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 Indian_flag Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 2880169504 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017 Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 938375017

A što se Kinder Lada tiče...

Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 59827-004-6C3B788F

Spoiler:
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:09 am

Jaki su mi oni komunisti...

_____
    alt-lib
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:10 am

Oprosti im što su uspeli.  Ћина-Средње Краљевство - Page 3 1861198401
    Kinder Lad

Post by Kinder Lad Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:13 am

Uspeli su da uvedu državni kapitalizam. Čestitam.

_____
    alt-lib
    No Country

Post by No Country Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:30 am

Filipenko wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Нуто рибице.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:53 am

Doklam standoff: China's PLA will 'annihilate' all Indian troops, says Chinese media
    ANI |  Beijing [China]
    August 5, 2017 Last Updated at 10:54 IST

China's state-run media has warned Prime Minister Narendra Modi not to push India into a "reckless conflict" with China as People's Liberation Army, as the latter is sufficiently capable of annihilating Indian troops in the border region.

Describing India's military strength as being "far behind" that of China, the Global Times asserted that that if the nearly two-month long tense stand-off was escalated to a military conflict then "It is a war with an obvious result, as PLA has made sufficient preparation for military confrontation
    . The government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi should be aware of the PLA's overwhelming firepower and logistics."

The editorial titled, "Modi mustn't pull India into reckless conflict", has warned Indian border troops that there are no rivals to the PLA field forces. "If a war spreads, the PLA is perfectly capable of annihilating all Indian troops in the border region."

Chinese foreign and defense ministries have been issuing warnings and strong statements against India on a daily basis and termed the standoff as an "illegal trespass of Indian troops into Chinese territory" and vowed "to take all necessary measures to make India withdraw its troops unconditionally".

The editorial even ridiculed Defence Minister Arun Jaitley's recent remark that India of 2017 is different from what it was in 1962, in which China had defeated Indian forces. It said the Modi government should stop "lying". "The gap in national strength between the two countries is the largest in the past 50 years. If the Modi government wants to start a war, at least it should tell its people the truth," it said.

External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has reiterated that India's road map is peace and talks are going on to resolve the issue diplomatically.

Our concerns emanate from Chinese action on the ground which have implications for the determination of the tri-junction boundary point between India, China and Bhutan and the alignment of India-China boundary in the Sikkim sector. Thus China is trying to change the status-quo of the disputed tri-junction boundary point.

The standoff started in June when Chinese soldiers tried to unilaterally change the status quo in the strategically important Doklam region of Bhutan by building a road in the area.

The editorial asserted that "India should shun its illusions of having the support of U.S. and Japan to treat China." The editorial explained that China is giving peace a chance "So why hasn't the PLA started? China cherishes the decade-long peace on the border and wishes not to break it. We want to give peace a chance and allow India to recognize the grave consequences."

India has made its stance clear that that it stands for peace the border question can be solved diplomatically, not by war. Sushma said, "The tri-junction points and India-China boundary alignment in the Sikkim sector had been earlier addressed in a written common understanding reached between the Special Representatives of India and China on the boundary question in December 2012.i.e."The tri-junction boundary points between India, China and third countries will be finalised in consultation with the concerned countries." Since 2012 we have not held any discussion on the tri-junction with Bhutan. The Chinese action in the Doklam area is therefore of concern.

China mulling 'small scale military operations' against India: Expert
    PTI|Updated: Aug 05, 2017, 10.26 AM IST

BEIJING: China is planning a "small scale military operation" to "expel" Indian troops from the Doklam area "within two weeks", an article in a state-run daily here said today.

India and China have been locked in a prolonged standoff in the area in the Sikkim sector since June 16 after Chinese troops began constructing a road near the Bhutan trijunction.

Bhutan has protested to China, saying the area belonged to it and accused Beijing of violating agreements that aim to maintain the status quo until the boundary dispute is resolved.

India says the Chinese action to construct the road was unilateral and changes the status quo. It fears the road would allow China to cut off India's access to its northeastern states.

"China will not allow the military standoff between China and India in Doklam to last for too long, and there may be a small-scale military operation to expel Indian troops within two weeks," Hu Zhiyong, a research fellow at the Institute of International Relations at the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences was quoted by the Global Times.

Read more at:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/59926577.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

oćemo li kokati kokice?
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:30 pm

U ovakvoj vrsti sukoba nije toliko bitan tehnološki nivo, već obučenost pešadije. Kako obe vojske nisu ozbiljnije skoro ratovale, može da pretegne na bilo koju stranu. Indijci imaju nešto iskustva u sličnim.sukobima sa Pakistanom, ali ni to nije bilo skoro.
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Bitan je i tehnoloski nivo, zbog prevlasti u vazduhu. Na tesko pristupacnom terenu, strana koja je u stanju da obezbedi snabdevanje i pojacavanje helikopterima, i da istovremeno onemoguci te stvari neprijatelju, ima prednost.

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Indija ne zaostaje puno tehnološki za Kinom.
    Tamo gde Kina ima prednost to i nije toliko bitno (npr mornarica i samohodna artiljerija.

Sukob u Libanu 2005-e je bio vrlo bitan, jer je pokazao da dobro opremljena, obučena i motivisana laka pešadija može da se odupre jednoj od najboljih vojski na sveta, koja koristi i avijaciju i tenkove i artiljeriju.
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Sotir wrote:Indija ne zaostaje puno tehnološki za Kinom.

+1

Spoiler:

_____

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:43 pm