Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Блиски исток

паће

Блиски исток - Page 22 Empty Re: Блиски исток

Post by паће Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:17 am

Можда треба неко одавде да им објасни... како се оно на арапском каже "немојте нас више бранити"?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Anduril

Post by Anduril Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Analiza dogadjaja od 2011. i kako regionalni autokratski igraci svojom paranojom sve pogorsavaju:
    Spoiler:

The competition between the Arab countries and Iran provides another example of the security dilemma at work. Although Arab fears of Iranian expansionism are grounded in reality, those anxieties have always been far out of proportion to actual Iranian power. Perversely, however, the more that Arab states do to confront Iran, the stronger it becomes. In Yemen, the Emirati and Saudi campaign has turned what was originally a minor Iranian foothold into a stronger strategic alliance [16] with the Houthi rebels and led to greater penetration by Iranian-backed proxies. In Syria, the insurgency backed by the Gulf countries and Turkey has given Iran a much more commanding role in the country. And in Lebanon, the bizarre spectacle of the Saudi government holding Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri hostage in Riyadh for several weeks triggered a domestic political crisis that ultimately weakened the pro-Saudi Sunni coalition in the Lebanese parliament. 
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 pm

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:36 pm

ovo je jos dobro kakvih slucajeva ima. secate se kada je keri izraelcima porucio da ih ocekuje masovni ustanak ukoliko ne budu radili na two state resenju?

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:20 pm

House of Saud: A Family at War. Trodjelni BBC dokumentarac, sva tri dijela su postavljena na Dailymotion.
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:27 pm

to fikrete, hvala !

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Блиски исток - Page 22 359476144
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:44 pm

prvi deo ima jako puno tiptoinga i okolisanja u fazonu 'necu da kazem da saudi govt. podrzava terorizam ali.....'. i par ljudi maltene trbuhozbori za saudijce. samo da ne ispadne ceo serijal kao neka reklama ili trening montaza za njihove pokusaje razracunavanja sa ekstremistickim elementima.

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:06 pm

Meni izgleda kao da je i snimljen da bude podrška mladom vladaru koji bi da prekine sa dosadašnjom praksom. Još jedan saudijski projekat  Блиски исток - Page 22 2304934895

Mada preporučujem za gledanje, malo šta novog ima ali je fino posloženo ono bitno. Baška, koji je to dokumentarac do sad uspio da objedini 1 Petreusa i 1 Galijaševića Блиски исток - Page 22 4101625831
    Indy

Post by Indy Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:27 am

Jamal Khashoggi: Washington Post blanks out missing Saudi writer's column

Блиски исток - Page 22 _103723704_mediaitem103723702

Блиски исток - Page 22 Bezos
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:34 am

Everybody drank my wine -you get my drift

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:19 am

Jamal Khashoggi: Turkey says journalist was murdered in Saudi consulate

Turkish officials have opened an investigation and have been speaking to the media on condition of anonymity.

They have not given any evidence for their claim, nor suggested how he might have been killed.
    The head of the Turkish-Arab Media Association, Turan Kislakci, told the New York Times that Turkish police officers providing security for the consulate had checked their security cameras and did not see the journalist leave on foot.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45775819

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 am

Блиски исток - Page 22 Do24xg7U0AAqSU_
    Indy

Post by Indy Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:11 pm

Tweet je od Washington Post Beirut bureau chief covering Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and beyond. 

Блиски исток - Page 22 1848198029

Post by beatakeshi Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:52 pm

A kod njih je ušao zato što mu je trebao neki dokument da bi se oženio. Блиски исток - Page 22 3274312807
    disident

Post by disident Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:58 pm

predsednik interpola nestao u kini, ovaj nestao u konzulatu
    what a time to be alive

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Jbt.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Indy

Post by Indy Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Ovo rešavanje posmrtnih ostataka (u komadima u diplomatskim pošiljkama), ako je istina... Slutim da nije prvi put da tako neko "nestane".
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Sta veli Tomas Fridmen, kako napreduju reforme?

_____

Post by MNE Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:11 pm

erdogan se brutalno obračunava sa novinarima ali ovi su ga prešišali i to na njegovom terenu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:13 pm

Indy

Post by Indy Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:15 pm

William Murderface wrote:Sta veli Tomas Fridmen, kako napreduju reforme?

Sad pročitah negde da je neke od žena koje su bile predvodnice pokreta za davanje prava ženama da voze u SA - pojeo mrak (a druge su prinuđene da traže azil po zapadnim zemljama.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Brine čovek, jer bez novinara.... nema ni ekonomskih reformi....

Thomas L. Friedman
    ‏@tomfriedman
    5. окт
    Saudi CP MBS and FM al-Jubeir: You need to find/release my friend Jamal Khashoggi, who went missing in Saudi Istanbul consulate. It will be disastrous for your diplomacy if he’s been abducted.

Thomas L. Friedman
    ‏@tomfriedman
    5. окт
    Trump, Kushner. I don’t usually tweet opinions, but here goes: you need to get the Saudis to find/release Jamal Khashoggi. Without constructive critics like him, Saudi econ reform will fail.

Thomas L. Friedman
    @tomfriedman
    4 мин
    President Trump must ask Saudis to give full and credible account of what happened to Jamal Khashoggi inside their Istanbul consulate. And tell us what he knows too.
    паће

Post by паће Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:27 pm

disident wrote:predsednik interpola nestao u kini, ovaj nestao u konzulatu
    what a time to be alive... not.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:28 pm

William Murderface wrote:Sta veli Tomas Fridmen, kako napreduju reforme?

Odlično

To be fair, the last time 15 Saudis assembled with the aim of committing murder on foreign soil, a whole lot more innocent people were killed... so maybe this actually counts as MORE PROGRESS UNDER MBS!!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:43 am