Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terorizam

Ointagru Unartan

Terorizam - Page 7 Empty Re: Terorizam

Post by Ointagru Unartan Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Ipak Evropa nije bas skroz sranje:

France burkini highest court suspends ban

France's highest administrative court has suspended a ban on full-body "burkini" swimsuits that was imposed in a town on the Mediterranean coast.

The ban in Villeneuve-Loubet "seriously and clearly illegally breached fundamental freedoms to come and go, freedom of beliefs and individual freedom", it found.

The ruling could set a precedent for up to 30 other towns that imposed bans.

The court will make a final decision on the legality of the bans later.

Correspondents in France say the court's decision means that all the bans on burkinis are likely now to be overturned but one mayor in Corsica has already vowed to keep the ban in place on his town beach.

A human rights group, the Human Rights League (LDH), and an anti-Islamophobia association (CCIF), brought the ban in Villeneuve-Loubet to the court's attention.

Patrice Spinosi, a lawyer for the LDH, said outside court that people who had been fined could claim their money back.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37198479

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Terorizam - Page 7 4286502047
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Izvini, Evropo!

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Ointagru Unartan

Post by Ointagru Unartan Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Da su Francuzi pametni (nisu) trebalo bi da se zapitaju kakav im je to premijer koji podrzava meru za koju najvise sudsko telo tvrdi da na ocigledan i ozbiljan nacin narusava osnovne vrednosti drustva, to jest da li je on idiot ili opasni populista.

_____
    "Ne morate krenuti odavde da biste dosli tamo. Moguce je krenuti odavde i vratiti se ponovo tu, ali preko onoga tamo."
    Aca Seltik, Sabrana razmisljanja o topologiji, tom cetvrti.

My Moon Che Gavara.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:51 am