Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moj drug metalika

Erős Pista

moj drug metalika - Page 26 Empty Re: moj drug metalika

Post by Erős Pista Fri May 07, 2021 10:07 pm

Ne znam, ali vidi ovo!!!

https://dais.sanu.ac.rs/bitstream/handle/123456789/8983/B_Radovanovic_YU_ideja.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Sat May 08, 2021 12:32 pm

Nema ovde, fala za link, zanimljivo štivo.

Evo i slike oca i sina metalca. Otac se uključuje u neku radio emisiju, voditelj ih dobro poznaje.

moj drug metalika - Page 26 E0yfrslXoAAKx6O?format=jpg&name=large

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

A onda, kad mjehne Raspotočje, onda je jebeno.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Sat May 08, 2021 12:37 pm

Twiter pomaže, metalni Bogosavljevići moj drug metalika - Page 26 1670177810

I nije marka žvaka već Ciklotron.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Kijevljani, Kijevljani, paganski skupe. Da niste Mihajlika izdali, nikad Tatari Kijev ne bi zauzeli.

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat May 08, 2021 12:38 pm

moj drug metalika - Page 26 3579118792

Hit 202, sta drugo.

"Glasam za Vazdusnog Petrovica"

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2021 12:43 pm

Volim Ciklotronce ali ova reportaža kao da je o inteligentnim vijetnamskim prasićima.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Sat May 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Super je epizoda, tek nakon što sam je odgledao  saznao sam da Jadranka ne voli da se igra sa satanizmom moj drug metalika - Page 26 4101625831

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:35 pm

moj drug metalika - Page 26 AAUvwnihLyqECf_UuEiTcGe8-IKWimwFsrL115eF9Aqd-Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Simon Christensen

5 years ago
    Holy shit this is awesome! Thanks for uploading man moj drug metalika - Page 26 1143415371

Vlada Džet sijeda glava u transu na 2:00 moj drug metalika - Page 26 3137070404

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:16 pm

Genijalno!

Ovo je tačno na prelazu iz bluz-rok faze u metal. Vidi se i po outfitima.

Ali odličan zvuk.

_____

fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Ours in the white world moj drug metalika - Page 26 4101625831

Hrvatski muzičar Dino Jelusić novi je član legendarnog benda Whitesnake. Informaciju je potvrdio David Coverdale, frontmen Whitesnakea, ali i Jelusić na svom Facebook profilu.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:14 pm

:ljaksofon:

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:57 pm

kako će na ovo reagovati najveće baze fanova bjele zmije šumadija i pomoravlje
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:37 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:39 pm

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Name That Subculture: The Extreme Lower Middle Class RPG/Wargame/Metal Matrix

I recently said to somebody that my background is the absolute bottom of the middle-class. My grandfathers were both factory workers; my parents both grew up in council houses (that is, public housing) in rough areas and basically had nothing. But the booming economy of the 1960s and the benefits of free education managed to get them both low-level office jobs. They were the first people in either of their families' histories to be able to buy a house. I was the first person in my family to go to university. So, we were not exactly poverty-stricken, but we had little, and my parents had known real deprivation; yet on the other hand we were on the cusp of something resembling better. 
    I say this not to identify myself as special - rather the opposite. In my school, basically everybody was in this category, except for those kids from the wrong side of the tracks who were really in what you would have to call the underclass, and the occasional child of a doctor or dentist or whatever. In England during the period 1975-1995, my class of people formed a vast mob, millions strong; people who 100 years previously would have been living in absolute penury as a kind of industrial lumpenproleteriat, but who rising living standards had elevated to a position, a century later, of having some leisure time, some pocket money, some cultural activities to participate in.
    For those of us within that class who were naturally bookish, "sensitive", intelligent, and interested in creative pursuits, though, there wasn't a huge amount on offer. There were museums and libraries. But our family backgrounds and educations gave us little to draw from. Posh kids of our type presumably got their stimulation from reading classics at school, having thousands of books (the right kind of books) around the house, fabulous dinner parties with sparkling conversation every weekend, and so on. Those possibilities were closed to us even if we had known about them. Our personalities had to find their expression somehow, but they had to find it elsewhere.
    Where they ended up discovering it was in heavy metal; in plastic military models; in SF/horror/fantasy books and films; in Games Workshop; and in D&D. These different phenomena formed a unique cultural space, very male (there's no getting away from that), very creative, very self-referential, and always aware that it stood adjacent to and aloof from both the mainstream culture of our peers (football, club/dance music, cars) and the highbrow culture of posh people (rugby, theatre, politics, wine, contemporary literature). It was a world of big brothers wearing leather jackets and Iron Maiden t-shirts; games shops full of Rifts books; music shops full of Cannibal Corpse records; groups of teenage boys hanging out in living rooms playing 40K and listening to Metallica; bedrooms stacked high with shelves covered in Airfix Focke-Wulf Fw 190s and T-34 tanks, Warhammer skeletons, and space marines. It was a world of bad BO, broken adolescent voices, acne and Doc Martens. Of constant (often violent) disputes with those we called "trendies" and constant awareness of not quite fitting in. I don't know what the word for this phenomenon was, but it fed on the bad mojo, awkwardness and imaginative genius of pubescent males who haven't got a lot going on and haven't got a clue how to talk to girls. And it powered D&D and Games Workshop for decades until those brands both decided that it was all just a bit too embarrassing and needed to be jettisoned. 
    What is the word for that particular subculture? You still catch glimpses of it, here and there, but the conditions which created it no longer seem to apply to the extent they once did. The physical spaces which sustained it - game shops, record shops, wargame clubs - are mostly gone, and so are many of the cultural habits on which it relied. When I was 13 or14, after school finished at 3.30 you had nothing to do until the next day, and little parental supervision - we walked to and from school and often spent hours getting from A to B. Sometimes this meant ending up in a field somewhere playing football (I was unusual in having a foot - no pun intended - in that world), but even more often, it meant going to your mate's house to play Warhammer or D&D. That practice of kids being free to pop in and out of each other's houses unsupervised, to roam about, to hang around in shops of their own accord, to wander the streets after school, has not entirely gone, but it is drastically reduced, and the social opportunities diminished with it. More than that, though, that class which I was part of seems to have bifurcated, with half going on to join the middle-classes proper, and half sinking into a darkier, nastier, poorer set of social circumstances. Exploring the roots of that and its effects is beyond the remit of this blog post, but I can at least put a name to what once existed and which now remains only in fragments: the Extreme Lower Middle Class RPG/Wargame/Metal Matrix is a bit of a mouthful, but seems to capture it; maybe "Playing D&D in an Iron Maiden t-shirt with your older brother and his mates" is more pithy and illustrative of what it all really meant.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:38 pm

Sjajno. Odakle je to?

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:44 pm

Aha, naso!

_____

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:55 pm

frp blog. lik je inace predavac medjunarodnog prava, slightly desno od centra na jedan rumbeandovski tehnokratski nacin koji nije nuzno u krivu, dete roditelja levicara.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:56 pm

hteo sam da ti posaljem na mail ali sam znao da ces videti.

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:52 pm

Ima tu istine, ali uz mnogo "ali" vezano za Srbiju. D&D knjige, WH minijature, fensi stripovi itd - to je sve bila uvozna roba, to se ovde devizama plaćalo. Samo bogata deca su to imala. Lower middle class je morala da se zadovolji sa igricama. Što se tiče metala - ima istine, ali tek negde od sredine 00ih i  uvođenja kablovske televizije, a kasnije interneta. Do tada je to bila stvar društvenih veza, u najvećoj meri preko roditelja. Ovaj to lepo primećuje - uticaj roditelja je ključan. Prvo se u roditeljskoj kući sensitivizuješ na ukus i vrednosti, a onda van kuće povezuješ sa sebi sličnima. I btw, jako teško bi ti neko u ono vreme tek tako dao kasetu, ili cd, ili nedaj bože ploču. E, posle kad su sa kablovskom došli muzički kanali, a na buvljacima masovno krenule tezge s diskovima - tek tad se to proširilo na lowest middle class. Do tada - eventualno domaći rok.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:59 pm

Ah ta bogata deca frperi. Stigne knjiga od 30 maraka i drnda je dve godine 10 slepaca koji ne mogu da plate pivo u pivnici u Skadarliji.
    fikret selimbašić

Post by fikret selimbašić Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Cousin Billy wrote:Ah ta bogata deca frperi. Stigne knjiga od 30 maraka i drnda je dve godine 10 slepaca koji ne mogu da plate pivo u pivnici u Skadarliji.

Bogatija je i skuplja ona grupa pankera koja se ukalanja sa puta Čvorovićima nego stotinak metalaca na koncertu Pergamenta, DR Steel ili zagrebačke Legije moj drug metalika - Page 26 4101625831 Uključujući i izvođače.

_____
    Međuopštinski pustolov.

boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Летећи Полип wrote:Ima tu istine, ali uz mnogo "ali" vezano za Srbiju. D&D knjige, WH minijature, fensi stripovi itd - to je sve bila uvozna roba, to se ovde devizama plaćalo. Samo bogata deca su to imala. Lower middle class je morala da se zadovolji sa igricama. Što se tiče metala - ima istine, ali tek negde od sredine 00ih i  uvođenja kablovske televizije, a kasnije interneta. Do tada je to bila stvar društvenih veza, u najvećoj meri preko roditelja. Ovaj to lepo primećuje - uticaj roditelja je ključan. Prvo se u roditeljskoj kući sensitivizuješ na ukus i vrednosti, a onda van kuće povezuješ sa sebi sličnima. I btw, jako teško bi ti neko u ono vreme tek tako dao kasetu, ili cd, ili nedaj bože ploču. E, posle kad su sa kablovskom došli muzički kanali, a na buvljacima masovno krenule tezge s diskovima - tek tad se to proširilo na lowest middle class. Do tada - eventualno domaći rok.

dobro ovaj decko je englez. ali da mislim da bi neko poredjenje scena bilo zanimljivo.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:10 pm

Cousin Billy wrote:Ah ta bogata deca frperi. Stigne knjiga od 30 maraka i drnda je dve godine 10 slepaca koji ne mogu da plate pivo u pivnici u Skadarliji.

30 maraka... Pa za te pare su Rumuni onomad nedelju dana kopali kanale ovde. Ili si pak mogao da provedeš kvalitetno veče u društvu dve Moldavke.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:14 pm

inace krajem 80tih je bilo moguce naruciti RPG knjige putem kataloga jugoslovenske knjige sto sam ja i cinio ubedjujuci baku da tako ucim engleski. e sada pitanje je da li smo mi bili lower middle class. ja sam bio dete samohrane majke i oca koji nije placao alimentaciju i koga je nacelno bolela patka posto je imao novu porodicu. odrastao sam u visegeneracijskom domacinstvu, keva je radila a baka imala penziju. nismo svakako bili ubogi ali zaista sam osecao da imam manje od dosta drugara.

hocu da kazem neko ko kamci od babe neke pare u jugi kraja 80tih mogao je naruciti i posedovati players handbook i DM guide.

_____
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:15 pm

pa ja mogu da kazem da sam odrastao malo juznije i da su mi roditelji malo stariji 

i nama je trip bio da posle skole idemo da igramo napucane SEGA arkade

ali ne one socko arkade koje su zavrsavali u srbiji, nego one bukvalno ganz nove dovezene pravo iz tokia sve 3D radi 

inace do devedesetih RPG nije ni postojao osim u formatu astal

vise tron i daft punk nego D&D i metalika

Last edited by Mr.Pink on Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:16 am