Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Блиски исток

No Country

Блиски исток - Page 4 Empty Re: Блиски исток

Post by No Country Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:14 pm

Free country y се у америчком енглеском roughly употребљава као реч “народ” у српском. Препоручљиво је одмах се ухватити за курац.

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    паће

Post by паће Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:17 pm

No Country wrote:Free country y се у америчком енглеском roughly употребљава као реч “народ” у српском. Препоручљиво је одмах се ухватити за курац.

...just as roughly?

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:22 pm

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:02 pm

Katarci saopštili​​​​​​​: prekid vatre sutra od 7 po lokalnom vremenu, a oslobađanje prve grupe od 13 civila tj. žena i dece u 16.

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:17 pm

Gaza has become a moonscape in war. When the battles stop, many fear it will remain uninhabitable

Israel’s military offensive has turned much of northern Gaza into an uninhabitable moonscape. Whole neighborhoods have been erased. Homes, schools and hospitals have been blasted by airstrikes and scorched by tank fire. Some buildings are still standing, but most are battered shells.

Nearly 1 million Palestinians have fled the north, including its urban center, Gaza City, as ground combat intensified. When the war ends, any relief will quickly be overshadowed by dread as displaced families come to terms with the scale of the calamity and what it means for their future.

Where would they live? Who would eventually run Gaza and pick up the pieces?

“I want to go home even if I have to sleep on the rubble of my house,” said Yousef Hammash, an aid worker with the Norwegian Refugee Council who fled the ruins of the urban refugee camp of Jabaliya for southern Gaza. “But I don’t see a future for my children here.”

The Israeli army’s use of powerful explosives in tightly packed residential areas — which Israel describes as the unavoidable outcome of Hamas using civilian sites as cover for its operations — has killed over 13,000 Palestinians and led to staggering destruction. Hamas denies the claim and accuses Israel of recklessly bombing civilians.

“When I left, I couldn’t tell which street or intersection I was passing,” said Mahmoud Jamal, a 31-year-old taxi driver who fled his northern hometown of Beit Hanoun this month. He described apartment buildings resembling open-air parking garages.

Israel’s bombardment has become one of the most intense air campaigns since World War II, said Emily Tripp, director of Airwars, a London-based conflict monitor. In the seven weeks since Hamas’ unprecedented Oct. 7 attack, Israel unleashed more munitions than the United States did in any given year of its bombing campaign against the Islamic State group — a barrage the U.N describes as the deadliest urban campaign since World War II.

In Israel’s grainy thermal footage of airstrikes targeting Hamas tunnels, fireballs obliterate everything in sight. Videos by Hamas’ military wing feature fighters with rocked-propelled grenades trekking through smoke-filled streets. Fortified bulldozers have cleared land for Israeli tanks.

“The north of Gaza has been turned into one big ghost town,” said Mkhaimer Abusada, a political scientist at Al-Azhar University in Gaza City who fled to Egypt last week. “People have nothing to return to.”

About half of all buildings across northern Gaza have been damaged or destroyed, according to an analysis of Copernicus Sentinel-1 satellite data by Corey Scher of the CUNY Graduate Center and Jamon Van Den Hoek of Oregon State University. With the U.N. estimating 1.7 million people are newly homeless, many wonder if Gaza will ever recover.

“You’ll end up having displaced people living in tents for a long time,” said Raphael Cohen, a senior political scientist at the RAND Corporation, a research group.

The war has knocked 27 of 35 hospitals across Gaza out of operation, according to the World Health Organization. The destruction of other critical infrastructure has consequences for years to come.

“Bakeries and grain mills have been destroyed, agriculture, water and sanitation facilities,” said Scott Paul, a senior humanitarian policy adviser for Oxfam America. “You need more than four walls and a ceiling for a place to be habitable, and in many cases people don’t even have that.”

Across the entire enclave, over 41,000 homes — 45% of Gaza’s total housing stock — are too destroyed to be lived in, according to the U.N.

“All I left at home was dead bodies and rubble,” said Mohammed al-Hadad, a 28-year-old party planner who fled Shati refugee camp along Gaza City’s shoreline. Shati sustained nearly 14,000 incidents of war damage — varying from an airstrike crater to a collapsed building — over just 0.5 square kilometers (0.2 square miles), the satellite data analysis shows.

Southern Gaza — where scarce food, water and fuel has spawned a humanitarian crisis — has been spared the heaviest firepower, according to the analysis.

But that’s changing. In the past two weeks, satellite data shows a spike in damage across the southern town of Khan Younis. Residents say the military has showered eastern parts of town with evacuation warnings.

Israel has urged those in southern Gaza to move again, toward a slice of territory called Muwasi along the coast. As of Thursday, Israel and Hamas were still working out the details of a four-day truce that would allow more humanitarian aid to enter Gaza and facilitate an exchange of Palestinian prisoners for Israeli hostages.

Displaced Palestinians said four days won’t be enough.

“This is our nakba,” said 32-year-old journalist Tareq Hajjaj, referring to the mass displacement of an estimated 700,000 Palestinians during the 1948 war surrounding Israel’s creation — an exodus Palestinians call the “nakba,” or “catastrophe.”

Although publicly Palestinians reject the idea of being transferred outside Gaza, some privately admit they cannot stay, even after the war ends.

“We will never return home,” said Hajjaj, who fled his home in Shijaiyah in eastern Gaza City. “Those who stay here will face the most horrific situation they could imagine.”

The 2014 Israel-Hamas war leveled Shijaiyah, turning the neighborhood into fields of inert gray rubble. The $5 billion reconstruction effort there and across Gaza remains unfinished to this day.

“This time the scale of destruction is exponentially higher,” said Giulia Marini, international advocacy officer at Palestinian rights group Al Mezan. “It will take decades for Gaza to go back to where it was before.”

It remains unclear who will take responsibility for that task. At the recent security summit in Bahrain, Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi vowed Arab states would not “come and clean the mess after Israel.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants the army to restore security, and American officials have pushed the seemingly unlikely scenario of the West Bank-based Palestinian Authority taking over the strip.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, regarded by many Palestinians as weak, has dismissed that idea in the absence of Israeli efforts toward a two-state solution.

Despite the war’s horrors, Yasser Elsheshtawy, a professor of architecture at Columbia University, hopes reconstruction could offer an opportunity to turn Gaza’s ramshackle refugee camps and long deteriorating infrastructure into “something more habitable and equitable and humane,” including public parks and a revitalized seafront.

But Palestinians say it’s not only shattered infrastructure that requires rebuilding but a traumatized society.

“Gaza has become a very scary place,” Abusada said. “It will always be full of memories of death and destruction.”
    https://apnews.com/article/palestinians-gaza-israel-bombing-destruction-hamas-reconstruction-f299a28410b70ee05dd764df97d8d3a0
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:38 pm

Po istraživanju javnog mnjenja sprovedenom u Pojasu Gaze (na jugu) i na Zapadnoj obali od 31. oktobra do 7. novembra:
    - 77% na Zapadnoj obali (ZO) i 66% u Pojasu Gaze (PG) veruje da će Palestina pobediti u ovom ratu
    - 68% (ZO) tj. 47% (PG) apsolutno podržava Hamasovu akciju od 7.X, dok je još 15% (ZO) tj. 17% uglavnom podržava
    - 78% (ZO) tj. 70% (PG) podržava Palestinu od reke do mora tj. uništenje Izraela, 13% (ZO) tj. 23% (PG) dve države, a 8% (ZO) tj. 2% (PG) jednu državu za oba naroda
    - u svetlu demonstracija širom sveta za podršku Palestincima 44% (ZO) tj. 37% (PG) ima nade u budućnost čovečanstva i još 42% (ZO) tj. 31% (PG) donekle
    - 57% (ZO) tj. 73% (PG) veruje da je trenutni sukob između Izraela i Palestinaca uopšte, a samo 19% (ZO) tj. 17% (PG) da je između Izraela i Hamasa
    - željena vlast u Pojasu Gaze posle rata: 75% (ZO) tj. 68% (PG) želi vladu nacionalnog jedinstva, 18% (ZO) tj. 8% (PG) Hamasovu vladu, 3% (ZO) tj. 16% (PG) vladu Palestinske uprave (Fataha) - dakle, tamo gde je Hamas, ljudi više priželjkuju Fatah i obrnuto
    - prekid vatre koji bi podrazumevao obustavljanje neprijateljstava veoma podržava 85% (ZO) tj. 80% (PG), a donekle 8% (ZO i PG)

Pitanja koja se odnose samo na stanovnike Pojasa Gaze:
    - da li je vaša kuća/stan uništen kao posledica rata: da, potpuno kaže 21%, da, delimično kaže 27%
    - da li vam je neki član porodice (dede i babe, roditelji, braća, sestre, deca, unuci) poginuo: da, kaže 13%
    - da li mislite da za vas postoji neko bezbedno mesto u Pojasu Gaze: ne, kaže 99,6%
    - da li ste raseljeni zbog ovog rata: da, kaže 49,5%

Saopštenje:
    https://www.awrad.org/en/article/10719/Wartime-Poll-Results-of-an-Opinion-Poll-Among-Palestinians-in-the-West-Bank-and-Gaza-Strip

Prezentacija:
    https://www.awrad.org/files/server/polls/polls2023/Public%20Opinion%20Poll%20-%20Gaza%20War%202023.pdf

Tabele s rezultatima:
    https://www.awrad.org/files/server/polls/polls2023/Public%20Opinion%20Poll%20-%20Gaza%20War%202023%20-%20Tables%20of%20Results.pdf
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:57 pm

ko je, gde i kako sproveo anketu u gazi? i kako se ona uopšte u ovim uslovima može smatrati relevantnom?
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:12 pm

Sve piše na ostavljenim linkovima.

Evo poređenja stavova iz septembra ove sa septembrom prošle godine iz jedne predratne ankete. Većina Palestinaca je bila za rat, tj. nije videla drugo racionalno rešenje, u šansu da se pregovorima nešto reši verovalo je sve manje ljudi. Posebno se vidi radikalizacija na Zapadnoj obali zbog zločina koje su činili jevrejski doseljenici uz podršku vojske.

Блиски исток - Page 4 1RiCjqT
    https://www.pcpsr.org/en/node/951
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:32 am

Post by beatakeshi Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:29 pm

https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/izraelski-obavjestajci-detaljno-upozoreni-da-hamas-sprema-masakr-sve-su-ignorirali/2515287.aspx
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:39 pm

to smo znali sabajle 07 okt daj nešto novo Блиски исток - Page 4 2304934895

_____
    Блиски исток - Page 4 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   Блиски исток - Page 4 2692

Post by beatakeshi Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:43 pm

Ja sam (znatno kasnije) stavio 5 šekela.
    Mada mi nije jasno šta misle, čemu se nadaju odgovorni?
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:04 pm

Pa mislim, u tu ogradu su spucali tipa milijardu evra, naravno da je ljudski faktor zakazao.

konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:00 pm

ovo ko kad je rahmetli gojko radić rip reko da je aški trbunal gori od ninberga Блиски исток - Page 4 2304934895

_____
    Блиски исток - Page 4 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   Блиски исток - Page 4 2692
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:31 pm

Izraelska vojska izgleda baca letke​​​​​​​ na jug Pojasa Gaze u kojima upozorava Palestince da im je zabranjen povratak na sever. Navodno ima više ranjenih koji su to pokušali.

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:58 pm

Hamas danas pustio 12 tajlandskih gastarbajtera, tvrdi tajlandski premijer. Juče je bila vest o tome da je u pitanju dogovor Tajlanda s Hamasom uz posredovanje Irana i da će ih biti pušteno 23. Taj dil nema veze s ovim glavnim.

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:08 pm

Snimak prolaska puštenih izraelskih talaca kroz prelaz Rafa.

Dopisnik za evropska pitanja izraelskog javnog radio Kan tvrdi da je egipatski predsednik Sisi izjavio da je jedino rešenje uspostavljanje nezavisne palestinske države na granicama iz 1967. uz Istočni Jerusalim kao glavni grad i da Egipat podržava da ona bude demilitarizovana i da njenu i izraelsku bezbednost garantuju NATO, UN, arapske ili američke snage, po izboru Izraela.

Блиски исток - Page 4 2GKjSRO

https://twitter.com/kaisos1987/status/1728000741120364949
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:00 pm

Koga zanima položaj arapskih državljana Izraela, ima ovde dobar pregled.

OECD kaže da je skoro 50% arapskih državljana Izraela siromašno, dok je to slučaj samo kod 13% neortodoksnih Jevreja.

Ima i ova anketa, u kojoj 81% anketiranih Arapa u Izraelu kaže da čak i kada su Arapi bolji kandidati za studijski program ili posao, Jevreji će uvek biti prihvaćeni pre njih (64% se potpuno, a 17% uglavnom slaže), dok je svega 45% Jevreja spremno da prihvati Arape kao komšije u istoj zgradi.

Po drugoj anketi iz 2022, svega 28% Jevreja smatra da je prihvatljivo da Arapi uđu u vladu i da neki Arapin bude ministar. Jedine dve grupe kojima je to većinski prihvatljivo su sekularni Jevreji i najstariji (65+). Kod najmlađih (18-24) podrška za to je svega 9%. Da je država Izrael u stanju da garantuje bezbednost svojim građanima prošle godine verovalo je 40% Jevreja i 28% Arapa, u oba slučaja upola manje nego 2020. Da se manjinska prava premalo poštuju izjavilo je 42% Jevreja i 73% Arapa. Čak 85% Jevreja i svega 15% Arapa reklo je da ima poverenja u izraelsku vojsku, a u policiju 36% Jevreja i 13% Arapa.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:36 pm

​Hamas danas nije pustio taoce, optužio je Izrael da ne poštuje dogovoreno: da praktično nisu dali kamionima s pomoći da uđu na sever, da i dalje snimaju dronovima, da su jednostrano menjali dogovorenu listu Palestinaca koji treba da budu pušteni i da su ubili dvoje Palestinaca u području u kojem nije bilo zabranjeno kretanje. Izrael naravno demantovao.

A senior Hamas official has told the BBC that the delay to the handover of the hostages this evening is due to Israeli violations of the humanitarian truce agreement by preventing agreed-upon aid trucks from entering northern Gaza.
    He said that Israel allowed only three trucks out of 100 to reach northern Gaza.
    He also said that Israel violated the ceasefire agreement by flying drones over southern Gaza. (...)
    The Hamas official, speaking to the BBC, also said that Israel made significant changes to the agreed list of Palestinian prisoners to be released.
    He also claimed that the Israel Defense Forces killed two Palestinians in Beit Hanoun in Gaza, in an area where Palestinians are allowed to move.
    He was talking to the BBC about Hamas's decision to delay the release of Israeli hostages.
    Israel has denied it has violated the truce agreement.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67527098
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:26 pm

rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:43 pm

Nastavak teksta:
    out of pure self-interest - to stop Israel.
    But apparently, not enough Palestinian children have died yet for this to happen.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:45 pm

that ship has sailed
    Tovar

Post by Tovar Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:28 pm

Kad smo već kod djece, nakon što su se Izraelci jako naljutili što se za maloljetne Palestince koji su robijali u njihovim zatvorima (a oslobođeni su u razmjeni) koristi riječ 'children', a ne 'minors', Guardian se ispričao što ih je nazvao djecom. Sve su to ionako, rekao bi Bob Rock, budući, a i sadašnji zločinci i teroristi.

Inače, prema izraelskim zakonima Palestinci prestaju biti 'children', a postaju 'minors' koje se može slati na vojni sud sa dvanaest godina. Ali tako je to kad se djecu 'minors' loše odgaja, pa oni onda u nježnoj dobi bacaju kamenje i gađaju praćkom vojnike. Tu su IDF i vojni suci da im daju, ako je sreće, višegodišnju robiju lekciju i izvedu ih na pravi put.

Post by beatakeshi Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Kakav urlik bi se prolomio svemirom kada bi neka institucija slobodnog sveta kenselovala nekog izraelskog umetnika zato što se nije ogradio od Bibija i specoperacije.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:09 pm

Pušteno​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ večeras 13 Izraelaca i 4 Tajlanđana.

Harec tvrdi da 4 od 10 u petak puštenih Tajlanđana uopšte nije bilo na evidenciji zarobljenih.

Last edited by rumbeando on Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:01 pm