Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P.

boomer crook

R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty Re: R.I.P.

Post by boomer crook Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:40 pm

eh

https://www.facebook.com/edicijajugoslavija?fref=nf

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started

Post by beatakeshi Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Ivana Momčilović?
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:49 pm

pa svakako edicija jugoslavija. no, kakobilo, lep tekst.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Steve Lukather
    1 hr · 

My brother Mike Porcaro is now now at peace. I will miss him more than I could ever put into words. My deepest love to the family. God Bless
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:27 am

danas saznao da je lani umro Hasan Sabanovic, osnivac Kalesijske trojke.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Sun May 03, 2015 7:17 pm

PREMINUO ZORAN LALOVIĆ LOTKE, PEVAČ SASTAVA KRALJEVSKI APARTMAN

Kako upravo saznajemo, pevač benda KRALJEVSKI APARTMAN izgubio je bitku sa bolešću i preminuo u svojoj 65. godini.

Zoran Lalović Lotke 1950-2015

Zoran Lalović Lotke rođen je 24. januara 1950. godine u Beogradu. Zajedno sa Zoranom Zdravkovićem 1995. godine osnovao je sastav Kraljevski apartman sa kojim je objavio pet studijskih i dva live albuma.

http://nocturnemagazine.net/vesti/9140/preminuo-zoran-lalovic-lotke-pevac-sastava-kraljevski-apartman

_____

Uprava napolje!

Indy

Post by Indy Fri May 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Zbogom kralje

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri May 15, 2015 1:12 pm

R.I.P. - Page 4 4135669698

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun May 24, 2015 7:55 pm

RIP

R.I.P. - Page 4 Marien_van_oers

+

R.I.P. - Page 4 Image43

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun May 24, 2015 8:04 pm

_____
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun May 24, 2015 8:06 pm

_____
    паће

Post by паће Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:06 am

Оде Фурда...

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Otisao je Arsenije iz Sibenika, najveci jugoslovenski pesnik ljubavi muskarca i zene kao i Srba i Hrvata.

Neka mu se pri ruci uvek nadje boca Plavca koji je tako voleo.

Niko nije tako dobro opevao nerazdvojnost Srba i Hrvata kao on u pesmi "Prijatelj":

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 pm

R. I. P.

plachkica

Post by plachkica Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Pazi kad sam došla to da postavim.
    Slušala sam je uživo, neka prvomajska ekskurzija, Vrnjačka Banja, neki raspali hotel
    sa malim kućicama okolo, ispod bašta, Usnija i neki trubači.
    Neverovatna energija.

Evo nešto drugo:
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:52 pm

Ex-Motörhead Drummer Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor Passes Away
    November 12th, 2015 at 11:20am Axl Rosenberg 16
    R.I.P. - Page 4 Tumblr_lt8jq63s941qhnrc2o1_500
    Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor, former drummer for the iconic Motörhead, has passed away at age 61 after a long battle with an unspecified ailment, Blabbermouth reports. The cause of his death at a relatively young age has either not yet been made public or is still unknown.
    Guitarist “Fast” Eddie Clarke, who played with Taylor in Motörhead from 1976 to 1984, had the following to say:
    “My dear friend and brother passed away last night. He had been ill for sometime but that does not make it any easier when the time finally comes.
    “I have known Phil since he was 21 and he was one hell of a character. Fortunately, we made some fantastic music together and I have many many fond memories of our time together.
    “Rest in peace, Phil!”
    Taylor played on eleven Motörhead albums during two separate tenures with the band, the second of which ended in 1992. In layman’s terms: that means even your mom has heard Taylor’s drumming. Few musicians will ever leave a mark as indeliable.
    Our thoughts are with Taylor’s family and friends during this difficult time. Be sure to crank some Taylor-era Motörhead music today in his honor.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:02 pm

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Motörhead's official Facebook account was updated with the following message: ""Lil' Philthy...he who once shouted 'stop wincing about' on an album...he who fueled many a young boy's punk/metal hairstyles...he who played the drums with fury and intent...he who liked to call people 'wazzocks' once in a while...friend, Roman, Yorkshireman...rest in peace. With much love..."

Motörhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister has now addressed Taylor's passing in an interview with Classic Rock, telling the publication: "I'm feeling very sad at the moment, in fact devastated, because one of my best friends died yesterday. I miss him already. His name was Phil Taylor, or Philthy Animal, and he was our drummer twice in our career. Now he's died and it really pisses me off that they take somebody like him and leave George Bush alive. So muse on that... We're still going, we're still going strong, it's just first Würzel and now Philthy, it's a shame man. I think this rock 'n' roll business might be bad for the human life."

_____

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Scott Weiland umro u autobusu, usred turneje.
    Eh.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:43 pm

O, jbt, jbt, jbt. Mislio sam da se skinuo. Odavno su mu to prorokovali oni sajtovi.

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Scott Weiland: Life in pictures

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:44 pm

IN HONOUR OF SCOTT WEILAND
    December 4, 2015

Having just woken to the news of this passing, I feel compelled to put pen to paper and pay my respects to Scott. And in that I will not pretend to know more than I know, or add some sad homily to how he loved his life. At least in that, may I now say he is undoubtably in the arms of grace and eternal love. 

May I also offer my humble condolences to his family, friends, and band mates; who have, and are, suffering this great loss. For when anyone as vaunted leaves far too soon, we mourn all that might have been. 

As any fan, I find myself reflecting on what I do have in my own treasure chest: in scarce moments where Scott and I spoke as contemporaries or competitors, and got to know each as people other past the footlights and shadows we were so busy casting to the world. It may seem trite in reflection, but I'd try to make him giggle when I saw that the manic whirl of the dumb parties we were at (in Hollywood, no less!) might be causing undue stress. 

It was, I'd guess you'd say, my way of apology for having been so critical of STP when they appeared on the scene like some crazy, man-fueled rocket. And not only was the knight up front freshly handsome to a fault, but he could sing too! As any supreme actor gives a real and different voice to each character played.

It was STP's 3rd album that had got me hooked, a wizardly mix of glam and post-punk, and I confessed to Scott, as well as the band many times, how wrong I'd been in assessing their native brilliance. And like Bowie can and does, it was Scott's phrasing that pushed his music into a unique, and hard to pin down, aesthetic sonicsphere. 

Lastly, I'd like to share a thought which though clumsy, I hope would please Scott In Hominum. And that is if you asked me who I truly believed were the great voices of our generation, I'd say it were he, Layne, and Kurt. 

So it goes beyond tragedy to say it is we who lost them, and not the other way round...

WILLIAM CORGAN

_____

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Scott Weiland's Family: 'Don't Glorify This Tragedy'

A letter from late singer’s ex-wife, Mary Weiland, on behalf of his two children

By Mary Forsberg Weiland December 7, 2015

R.I.P. - Page 4 720x405-WeilandFamily-p1a5vjsglg6om1hbl917q8k1rnn  Scott Weiland's ex-wife has penned a candid, poignant essay on the deceased Stone Temple Pilots singer on behalf of his two children  
    Mary Forsberg Weiland is the mother of the late singer Scott Weiland's teenage children, Noah, 15, and Lucy, 13. She wrote this with their help in the days after his death on Dec 3rd.

Sidebar

R.I.P. - Page 4 300x169-GettyImages-462084574

December 3rd, 2015 is not the day Scott Weiland died. It is the official day the public will use to mourn him, and it was the last day he could be propped up in front of a microphone for the financial benefit or enjoyment of others. The outpouring of condolences and prayers offered to our children, Noah and Lucy, has been overwhelming, appreciated and even comforting. But the truth is, like so many other kids, they lost their father years ago. What they truly lost on December 3rd was hope.
    We don't want to downplay Scott's amazing talent, presence or his ability to light up any stage with brilliant electricity. So many people have been gracious enough to praise his gift. The music is here to stay. But at some point, someone needs to step up and point out that yes, this will happen again – because as a society we almost encourage it. We read awful show reviews, watch videos of artists falling down, unable to recall their lyrics streaming on a teleprompter just a few feet away. And then we click "add to cart" because what actually belongs in a hospital is now considered art.
    Many of these artists have children. Children with tears in their eyes, experiencing panic because their cries go unheard. You might ask, "How were we to know? We read that he loved spending time with his children and that he'd been drug-free for years!" In reality, what you didn't want to acknowledge was a paranoid man who couldn't remember his own lyrics and who was only photographed with his children a handful of times in 15 years of fatherhood. I've always wanted to share more than anyone was comfortable with. When writing a book years ago, it pained me to sometimes gloss over so much grief and struggle, but I did what I thought was best for Noah and Lucy. I knew they would one day see and feel everything that I'd been trying to shield them from, and that they'd eventually be brave enough to say, "That mess was our father. We loved him, but a deep-rooted mix of love and disappointment made up the majority of our relationship with him."
    Even after Scott and I split up, I spent countless hours trying to calm his paranoid fits, pushing him into the shower and filling him with coffee, just so that I could drop him into the audience at Noah's talent show, or Lucy's musical. Those short encounters were my attempts at giving the kids a feeling of normalcy with their dad. But anything longer would often turn into something scary and uncomfortable for them. Spending so many years immersed in Scott's multiple illnesses led to my own depression; at one point, I was misdiagnosed as bipolar. I feared the same would happen to the children. There were times that Child Protective Services did not allow him to to be alone with them.

When Scott did move on to another relationship, I hoped it would inspire him to grow. I had often encouraged him to date a "normal" girl, a woman who was also a mother, someone who had the energy that I no longer had to love him. Instead, when he remarried, the children were replaced. They were not invited to his wedding; child support checks often never arrived. Our once sweet Catholic boy refused to watch the kids participate in Christmas Eve plays because he was now an atheist. They have never set foot into his house, and they can't remember the last time they saw him on a Father's Day. I don't share this with you to cast judgment, I do so because you most likely know at least one child in the same shoes. If you do, please acknowledge them and their experience. Offer to accompany them to the father-daughter dance, or teach them to throw a football. Even the bravest girl or boy will refrain from asking for something like that; they may be ashamed, or not want to inconvenience you. Just offer – or even insist if you have to.
    This is the final step in our long goodbye to Scott. Even though I felt we had no other choice, maybe we never should have let him go. Or maybe these last few years of separation were his parting gift to us – the only way he could think to soften what he knew would one day crush us deep into our souls. Over the last few years, I could hear his sadness and confusion when he'd call me late into the night, often crying about his inability to separate himself from negative people and bad choices. I won't say he can rest now, or that he's in a better place. He belongs with his children barbecuing in the backyard and waiting for a Notre Dame game to come on. We are angry and sad about this loss, but we are most devastated that he chose to give up.
    Noah and Lucy never sought perfection from their dad. They just kept hoping for a little effort. If you're a parent not giving your best effort, all anyone asks is that you try just a little harder and don't give up. Progress, not perfection, is what your children are praying for. Our hope for Scott has died, but there is still hope for others. Let's choose to make this the first time we don't glorify this tragedy with talk of rock and roll and the demons that, by the way, don't have to come with it. Skip the depressing T-shirt with 1967-2015 on it – use the money to take a kid to a ballgame or out for ice cream.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/scott-weiland-s-family-dont-glorify-this-tragedy-20151207#ixzz3usAOARLH

_____

Xexoxical Endarchy

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:33 pm

dayumn !

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:05 am

hvala, Lemi, na svemu.