Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Svet i šire

Nektivni Ugnelj

Svet i šire - Page 19 Empty Re: Svet i šire

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:19 pm

Sad ce to Putin da im sredi...

Post by MNE Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:32 pm

ma oće kad unište još tehnike prodaće Azerima još 4 milijarde oružja i Jermenima još milijardu
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:36 pm

Preozbiljno se shvataju moji postovi sa tri tacke  Svet i šire - Page 19 1861198401
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Jermeni objavili snimke uništene azerbejdžanske tehnike i pobijenih vojnika (klip nije za osobe sa slabim želucem):

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:26 am

Izgleda da je sve otišlo u majčinu. Azeri su, navodno, napali grad Vardenis u samoj Jermeniji, dakle izvan Nagorno-Karabaha, a Jermeni tvrde da je bespilotna letelica spalila autobus sa civilima. Jerevan najavljuje početak upotrebe oružja većeg kalibra, što je došlo nakon nepotvrđenih optužbi Azerbejdžana da je Jermenija počela da koristi i raketne sisteme.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:32 pm

Azeri su juče tvrdili da Jermeni namerno gađaju civilne ciljeve u Tartaru/Terteru (SI od Karabaha), po Tviteru se spominjalo i deset ubijenih civila, i poslali im upozorenje da će se suočiti s odmazdom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:10 pm

МОСКВА, 29 сен — РИА Новости. Турецкий истребитель F-16 сбил Су-25 ВВС Армении, сообщили в Минобороны закавказской республики.
    В Ереване подчеркнули, что инцидент произошел в воздушном пространстве Армении, пилот Су-25 погиб.
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Evo nešto detaljnije na engleskom.

Turkish F-16 shoots down Armenia jet in Armenian airspace

YEREVAN, SEPTEMBER 29, ARMENPRESS. Turkish air force F-16s have been deployed against Armenia and shot down an Armenian military aircraft amid the Azeri attack on Artsakh, the Armenian military said.

“Today, starting from 10:30, Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter jets took off from the Gyanja airport in Azerbaijan and were ensuring the Azerbaijani SU-25 and Turkish-made Bayraktar UAV bombings from the Azerbaijani Dalyar airport at the Armenian settlements and Armed Forces land divisions positioned in the Vardenis, Mets Masrik and Sotk regions of the Vardenis region in Armenia.

In the abovementioned period our air force was providing air support to the Armenian Armed Forces Air Defense units. During their mission, a Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter jet shot down an on-duty SU-25 jet of the Armenian Air Force in Armenian airspace,” Shushan Stepanyan said. She said the pilot of the SU-25 died.

The F-16 was at 60km depth and 8200 altitude, she said.
    https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1029472/
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Ljudi, već imamo posebnu (i nesrećno nazvanu) temu o ovome.

Mislim ono, direktno mi udarate na OCD.  Svet i šire - Page 19 1233199462
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:22 pm

bela maca

Post by bela maca Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:55 am

zlatna zora proglašena kriminalnom organizacijom

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54433396

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    kondo

Post by kondo Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:01 pm

Erzsébet Biszak wrote:zlatna zora proglašena kriminalnom organizacijom

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54433396

velika presuda, nisam verovao da je ova presuda moguća

ove slike iz atine gde desetine hiljada čeka presudu ispred suda danas u evropi only in greece

odvratna država dobar narod

Svet i šire - Page 19 EjtgizCWsAAH7gC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.

Post by staret Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:15 pm

Испитивања јавности у Украјини о њиховом ставу према Русији,

Svet i šire - Page 19 Ukrajina

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1008033/ukraine-public-opinion-toward-russia-by-region/

Svet i šire - Page 19 Graph6update2

Разлог је већа разочараност у запад јер је схваћено да ништа од бројних обећања помоћи.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:40 pm

South Korea doesn’t have to remain allied with the United States as the American rivalry with China intensifies, according to a key envoy.

"Just because South Korea chose the U.S. 70 years ago doesn't mean it has to choose the U.S. for the next 70 years, too,” Lee Soo-hyuck, the South Korean ambassador to the U.S. told lawmakers in Seoul.

That statement came during a virtual appearance before the South Korean parliament. It’s the latest in a series of comments from the ambassador that have seemed to cast doubt on how South Korea will position itself as China emerges as a global force even as U.S. officials warn that Beijing is waging a "cold war" against the U.S. and democratic allies.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/south-korea-doesnt-have-to-remain-allied-with-us-ambassador-warns
    disident

Post by disident Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:36 am

[size=33]France: Teacher decapitated, suspect shot dead by police[/size]

Police official says the teacher opened a discussion with students on caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

A history teacher who opened a discussion with students on caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad was decapitated on a French street and police shot the suspected killer dead.

The French anti-terrorism prosecutor opened an investigation into Friday’s incident, which took place in the Conflans Sainte-Honorine suburb northwest of Paris.

A police official – speaking on the condition of anonymity to The Associated Press – said the suspect, armed with a knife and an airsoft gun, was shot to death by police about 600 metres (656 yards) from where the male middle school teacher was killed.

The teacher had received threats after opening a discussion “for a debate” about the caricatures about 10 days ago, the police official said.

He had shown pupils in his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, which are considered by Muslims to be blasphemous, according to a police source.

The attack took place in the street in front of the middle school where the victim worked.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/16/france-teacher-decapitated-suspect-shot-dead-by-police?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A%20Trending%20Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0zyOb3zG_7Mz8yRq1y9BX9XqPqdHRDqucNahfQO6OUSD2-lEPtMknLetY

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:39 am

Учитељ отварао дискусију, бесни родитељ отворио учитеља... полиција отворила ватру на родитеља.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    паће

Post by паће Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Јанош Винету wrote:Учитељ отварао дискусију, бесни родитељ отворио учитеља... полиција отворила ватру на родитеља.

Grande ouverture.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:05 pm

Čitam da je Makron ovo označio kao teroristični napad. Ja sam u bezbroj primera prethodnih godina, uključujući i Brejvikov napad, razumeo da teroristi nikada ne deluju sami, i da su ovakvi činovi akt lične patologije, da to nema bukvalno nikakve veze sa religijom na koju se napadač poziva.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:18 pm

valjda makron bolje zna, one ima i savetnike
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:26 pm

Јанош Винету wrote:Учитељ отварао дискусију, бесни родитељ отворио учитеља... полиција отворила ватру на родитеља.

Jedino što nije besni roditelj.

French media report he was an 18-year-old man of Chechen origin who was born in Moscow
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54579403
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:29 pm

možda ima negde neko dete
    Dambo

Post by Dambo Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:42 pm

Ubedljiva pobeda laburista na Novom Zelandu. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/17/asia/new-zealand-election-2020-results-intl-hnk/index.html

Post by MNE Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:23 pm

Kirko Skaddeng wrote:Čitam da je Makron ovo označio kao teroristični napad. Ja sam u bezbroj primera prethodnih godina, uključujući i Brejvikov napad, razumeo da teroristi nikada ne deluju sami, i da su ovakvi činovi akt lične patologije, da to nema bukvalno nikakve veze sa religijom na koju se napadač poziva.
    naravno da ima ako je patologija uzrokovana tom religijom, ono mozda bi bila uzrokovana i necim drugim da nije bilo religije ali to ne mozemo da  znamo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:43 pm

DE STE PUSACI LITIJUMSKOG KURCA

VELIKI DAN

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk