Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

Erős Pista

USA - США - SAD - Page 40 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by Erős Pista Sat May 16, 2020 11:03 am

https://www.lrb.co.uk/blog/2020/may/culling-the-herd-a-modest-proposal

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat May 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Erős Pista wrote:https://www.lrb.co.uk/blog/2020/may/culling-the-herd-a-modest-proposal

Ali to je ono zasto sam pisao da bi levica trebalo listom da stane uz lokdaune i da trazi da budu sto striktniji i sto duzi - sve dok se virus de facto ne iskoreni na nekom sirem prostoru (US, EU...). Prvo zato sto nema sumnje ko ce biti najveca zrtva virusa procentualno - najbogatiji sigurno nece. Drugo, zato sto to stvara ako ne zakonsku, a ono politicku obavezu drzave da vrsi preraspodelu bar u izvesnoj meri.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat May 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Slazem se.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat May 16, 2020 12:29 pm

ma koliko bilo tacno sve zajedno sto se navodi u tekstu forma kospiroloskog senzacionalizma ovakvog uvida cini ovaj tekst vise necim sto estetski prapada srce tame topiku nego necim sto bi procitali na LRB-u. meni je funkcija ovakvog teksta potpuno nejasna, pogotovo na LRB-u.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat May 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Skidanje rukavica? USA - США - SAD - Page 40 2304934895
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat May 16, 2020 12:44 pm

pa da al sta ce onda na LRB-u ? LRB citateljstvo uopste nije publika za ovo. ako oces stvarno da zakuvas stvar napravis viral od ovoga (a mozes & pritom je sve tacno u tekstu) - zna se kako se to radi, odes na daily mail i tamo pricu pokupi ko treba i spremna je za distribuciju.

ne ozbiljno, a ja sam mislio da mi ismevamo i generalno smatramo kontraproduktivnim ovakve zanrove ne samo zbog njihove fakticke neistinosti nego i zbog samog zanra, tj. forme ekstremnog redpillovanja.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Sat May 16, 2020 1:00 pm

Jeste preteranost, ali otud i referenca na Svifta u naslovu.

_____

Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat May 16, 2020 1:06 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 40 1403342043

USA - США - SAD - Page 40 903208043

_____
    disident

Post by disident Sat May 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Daï Djakman Faré wrote:pa da al sta ce onda na LRB-u ? LRB citateljstvo uopste nije publika za ovo. ako oces stvarno da zakuvas stvar napravis viral od ovoga (a mozes & pritom je sve tacno u tekstu) - zna se kako se to radi, odes na daily mail i tamo pricu pokupi ko treba i spremna je za distribuciju.

ne ozbiljno, a ja sam mislio da mi ismevamo i generalno smatramo kontraproduktivnim ovakve zanrove ne samo zbog njihove fakticke neistinosti nego i zbog samog zanra, tj. forme ekstremnog redpillovanja.
    Pareto,Moska i Mihles se u grobu prevrcu  USA - США - SAD - Page 40 2304934895

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Problem u traženju što dužeg zatvaranja je što većina ljudi mora da ide na posao i radi da bi primila platu i platila račune, i to je karta na koju se igra, normalnost od koje se teško odstupa.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sat May 16, 2020 2:13 pm

disident wrote:Pareto,Moska i Mihles se u grobu prevrcu  USA - США - SAD - Page 40 2304934895
    blueberry vrati disiju nalog !

_____
    No Country

Post by No Country Sat May 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Мени је доста занимљив овај класно-револуционарни занос, а у коме се истовремено јасно оцртава огроман презир према класи коју, из све снаге, заступаш. Помало подсећа на концепт авангарде пролетеријата...

_____
    Међутим у Србији-мук, када вам кажем-мук!
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat May 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Gde se tacno ocrtava?
    No Country

Post by No Country Sat May 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Па у једно пола текста. Нпр:

Not only did this render the herd more submissive, it created a feeling of narcissistic superiority that helped its members accept the drastic loss of long-established rights. The master class, which had lived in fear of herd uprisings until it quelled the rebellions of the 1960s, was amazed at how easily the herd gave up the belief that it was entitled to jobs, housing and good schools. Also helpful, as with poultry and cattle, was the use of drugs (heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine). Most fundamental, however, was convincing the masses that they had little or no right to medical care. 
    The intense anxiety at the level of ontological security that this produced was numbed by the force-feeding of credit, entertainment and consumer goods. The herd became fatter, more submissive and less curious, even as the use of whips, prods and mutilation continued. To the softening of their basic ‘species-being’ was added insensitivity to the suffering of others. The massacre of Muslims and Mexicans went along with the destruction of social ties in the process of domestication.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat May 16, 2020 5:23 pm

Bendegúz Somogyi wrote:Problem u traženju što dužeg zatvaranja je što većina ljudi mora da ide na posao i radi da bi primila platu i platila račune, i to je karta na koju se igra, normalnost od koje se teško odstupa.

Da, ali ako npr. 60% ne moze da placa racune onda je to nesto drugo tj nesto mora malo drasticnije da se menja. Ista ona fora - bankrot 100 ljudi je poso za sud, bankrot 100 miliona je posao za parlament. Plus time jaca, neminovno, lagitimnost uloge drzave u svojinskim i sirim ekonomskim odnosima, sto je za levicu plus.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat May 16, 2020 5:25 pm

No Country wrote:Па у једно пола текста. Нпр:

Not only did this render the herd more submissive, it created a feeling of narcissistic superiority that helped its members accept the drastic loss of long-established rights. The master class, which had lived in fear of herd uprisings until it quelled the rebellions of the 1960s, was amazed at how easily the herd gave up the belief that it was entitled to jobs, housing and good schools. Also helpful, as with poultry and cattle, was the use of drugs (heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine). Most fundamental, however, was convincing the masses that they had little or no right to medical care. 
    The intense anxiety at the level of ontological security that this produced was numbed by the force-feeding of credit, entertainment and consumer goods. The herd became fatter, more submissive and less curious, even as the use of whips, prods and mutilation continued. To the softening of their basic ‘species-being’ was added insensitivity to the suffering of others. The massacre of Muslims and Mexicans went along with the destruction of social ties in the process of domestication.

Nesto ti tu pogresno citas. Ovi termini se ovde koriste tongue in cheek

-------

https://vasudeva.forumburundi.com/viewtopic.php?t=1715

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 pm