Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - США - SAD

паће

USA - США - SAD - Page 35 Empty Re: USA - США - SAD

Post by паће Mon May 13, 2019 7:35 am

Камате на кредите су неким древним законом против зеленашења ограничене на 19%, а кредитне картице су измишљене управо зато да би се тај закон заобишао, јер то као није кредит.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Alabama Senate to vote on bill banning abortion

(Reuters) - Alabama’s state Senate was due to vote on a bill on Tuesday that would outlaw nearly all abortions, but will first consider whether to allow the procedure for women and girls impregnated by rape and incest.

The Alabama debate follows passage of anti-abortion laws in states that border it to the east and west, Georgia and Mississippi, creating what abortion rights advocates have warned would be a large “abortion desert.”

The Alabama bill goes further, banning all abortions except to prevent serious health risk to the mother. People who perform abortions would be subject to a Class A felony, punishable by 10 to 99 years in prison. A woman who receives an abortion would not be held criminally liable.

The high court, now with a majority of conservative justices after Republican President Donald Trump appointed two, could possibly overturn Roe v. Wade, the 1973 landmark decision establishing a woman’s right to an abortion.

Legislation to restrict abortion rights has been introduced in 16 states this year, four of whose governors have signed bills banning abortion if a fetal heartbeat can be detected, according to the Guttmacher Institute

Georgia, Mississippi, Kentucky and Ohio have outlawed abortion after a doctor can detect a fetal heartbeat.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Tue May 14, 2019 5:52 pm

Nisam ovo ocekivao.
    Ali izgelda da su ficfiric i gargantuan zabaoravili da nas obaveste.
    Kako vi drugovi i drugarice komentarisite to da se u vasim Amerikama desavaju ovakve stvari?

Zuper

Post by Zuper Tue May 14, 2019 6:01 pm

Ipak dok ne dodjete k' sebi od soka da naucimo jos neke pojave u amerikanskoj politicko-ekonomskoj misli.

Tariffs were the taxes that made America great.

The Tariff Act of 1789 was enacted with the declared purpose, “the encouragement and protection of manufactures.” It was the second act passed by the first Congress led by Speaker James Madison. It was crafted by Alexander Hamilton and signed by President Washington.

After the War of 1812, President Madison, backed by Henry Clay and John Calhoun and ex-Presidents Jefferson and Adams, enacted the Tariff of 1816 to price British textiles out of competition, so Americans would build the new factories and capture the booming U.S. market. It worked.

Tariffs financed Mr. Lincoln’s War(Civil war). The Tariff of 1890 bears the name of Ohio Congressman and future President William McKinley, who said that a foreign manufacturer “has no right or claim to equality with our own. … He pays no taxes. He performs no civil duties.”

That is economic patriotism, putting America and Americans first.

The Fordney-McCumber Tariff gave Presidents Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge the revenue to offset the slashing of Wilson’s income taxes, igniting that most dynamic of decades — the Roaring ’20s.

That the Smoot-Hawley Tariff caused the Depression of the 1930s is a New Deal myth in which America’s schoolchildren have been indoctrinated for decades.

The Depression began with the crash of the stock market in 1929, nine months before Smoot-Hawley became law. The real villain: The Federal Reserve, which failed to replenish that third of the money supply that had been wiped out by thousands of bank failures.

Milton Friedman taught us that.

A tariff is a tax, but its purpose is not just to raise revenue but to make a nation economically independent of others, and to bring its citizens to rely upon each other rather than foreign entities.

The principle involved in a tariff is the same as that used by U.S. colleges and universities that charge foreign students higher tuition than their American counterparts.

What patriot would consign the economic independence of his country to the “invisible hand” of Adam Smith in a system crafted by intellectuals whose allegiance is to an ideology, not a people?

What great nation did free traders ever build?

Free trade is the policy of fading and failing powers, past their prime. In the half-century following passage of the Corn Laws, the British showed the folly of free trade.

They began the second half of the 19th century with an economy twice that of the USA and ended it with an economy half of ours, and equaled by a Germany, which had, under Bismarck, adopted what was known as the American System.

Of the nations that have risen to economic preeminence in recent centuries — the British before 1850, the United States between 1789 and 1914, post-war Japan, China in recent decades — how many did so through free trade? None. All practiced economic nationalism.

Uzas.
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue May 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Zupa otkriva USA.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Tue May 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Da krenem sa

?
    disident

Post by disident Tue May 14, 2019 8:34 pm

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    паће

Post by паће Wed May 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Кукавно американство угашено...

The total fertility rate, the number of babies a woman of childbearing age is expected to have over her lifetime, is currently at 1.72 — 2% lower than in 2017. It's also notably below the 2.1 fertility rate required for one generation to perfectly replace the next.

_____
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed May 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Zuper wrote:Da krenem sa

Eee, jebi ga. Sad neće dobiti Amazonov centar II.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2019 11:22 pm

Tramp uredbom zabranio američkim kompanijama da kupuju opremu od "bezbednosno rizičnih kompanija", čitaj od Huaveija.
    Zuper

Post by Zuper Thu May 16, 2019 12:12 am

Tramp moze da uvede tarife od 25% na sve proizvode koje se izvoze iz Kine u SAD u najgorem slucaju je to kostati Kineze .5% bdp koji raste 6-6.5% godisnje.
    To ce pogoditi i SAD oko .3% manjeg rasta BDP na rast od 2-2.5% godinsnje. Pri cemu ce SAD imati veci inflatorni pritisak bar dok se ne izvrsi tranzicija prema Vijetnamu.

Kao da je Kina samo Huawei i ZTE. Oni dominiraju sirokom lepozom elektronske industrije.
    Haier i Hisens su najveci proizvodjaci bele tehnike na svetu, jedan od njih je kupio citavo odeljenje General electric za belu tehniku.
    Pa tu su Lenovo, Xiomi...
    A tek dolaze sa automobilskom industrijom i vazduhoplovstvom...
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu May 16, 2019 12:22 am

Pa zovi covika, objasni mu.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Zuper

Post by Zuper Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 am

On je sam sebe uvek u to a onda ga Kinezi jos dodatno zavlacili.
    Mada mislim da ce na kraju nesto da potpisu i Tramp proglasiti veliku pobedu.

Inace je l ste primetili da SAD pokusava da izvozi u Kinu-poljoprivredne proizvode, nafta i gas...
    Zanimljivo da niko ne kaze da samo izvoze sirovine kao sto to poricaju u slucaju Rusije.
    паће

Post by паће Thu May 16, 2019 9:47 am

Gargantua wrote:Tramp uredbom zabranio američkim kompanijama da kupuju opremu od "bezbednosno rizičnih kompanija", čitaj od Huaveija.

Хоће ли то да покрије и оне чије централе се налазе у Израелу? Шта ако они тамо пазаре код Хуавеија?

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2019 1:53 pm

nije Onion

Televangelist Pat Robertson: Alabama abortion law 'has gone too far,' is 'ill-considered'

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3690680002
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu May 16, 2019 2:04 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 35 3579118792

_____

паће

Post by паће Thu May 16, 2019 3:17 pm

Ма он је оверена лујка. Једном је тако прогнозирао да ће ураган да стрефи неки од грешних коцкарских градова, па је погодило где је он. Нажалост, у мом тадашњем комшилуку, па нам је кућа била 1 ноћ на обали.

Улога му је да намири луђе од себе.

_____

Post by Nino Quincampoix Thu May 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Potpuno logicno. Zapravo je kao u nekom Remarkovom romanu - dok se boris ziv si, posle rata si samo olupina od coveka.
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Thu May 16, 2019 6:09 pm

u odbranu alabame imam da kazem jednu stvar

spalite je

USA - США - SAD - Page 35 Booth-western-art-museum

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu May 16, 2019 6:57 pm

USA - США - SAD - Page 35 286371741 USA - США - SAD - Page 35 286371741 USA - США - SAD - Page 35 286371741

Ja pravedničkog gneva, jebote. Aj spalimo državu zato što je zabranila abortus.

_____

~~~~~

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2019 7:05 pm

što da ne
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu May 16, 2019 7:11 pm

A i što da ne. 

I onda da se napravi neka memorijalna manifestacija na tom zgarištu. U fazonu da ima Majke Alabame. Ali umesto posete grobnicama, one da dovedu neabortiranu decu. I onda svi da gledaju tu decu, neki u suzama, neki gnevni... A iznad dece volikačkim slovima "Da se više nikad ne ponovi". I Vučića kamenuju...

_____

~~~~~

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2019 7:18 pm

šta znam, otkud njima pravo da zabranjuju ljudima da žive svoj život

i tako imaju pun kurac država u usa, ako spale jednu neće se ni primetiti
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Thu May 16, 2019 7:23 pm

Upravo tako, živi svoj život u ostalih 49.

_____

~~~~~

Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Thu May 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Polipe, jel ti to ozbiljno raspravljas sa Pinkovon zajebancijom? Cenis da ne bi trebalo doslovno spaliti celu jednu drzavu? Ja, dubokog uvida...

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:37 am