Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srce Tame

konjski nil

Srce Tame - Page 27 Empty Re: Srce Tame

Post by konjski nil Fri 25 Aug - 20:27

pa nisam ni rekao za generalnu populaciju nego za šugave avaxe koji mogu biti i 2.5 m ali su duševne bede i slabići Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895

_____
    Srce Tame - Page 27 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   Srce Tame - Page 27 2692
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri 25 Aug - 20:29

Sotir wrote:Брт, са 190/90 можеш да изгледаш импозантно у потхрањеним забитима Бугарске.
    Код динароида си лака категорија.

Bez 130 ništa.

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Fri 25 Aug - 21:09

konjski nil wrote:pa nisam ni rekao za generalnu populaciju nego za šugave avaxe koji mogu biti i 2.5 m ali su duševne bede i slabići Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895
    Да, нишчи духом се посебно ложе на телесне масти у нормали...
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Tue 29 Aug - 8:30

odsad dvijeri zovem obiteljašima Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895

Ekskluziva Index Istraga: Željka Markić i obiteljaši grade si vile s bazenima u Istri

Osim Markić, tu su odvjetnici Krešimir Planinić i Krešimir Mateković, koji zastupaju udrugu U ime obitelji i samu Markić u sudskim slučajevima, Vedrana Kevrić, članica odbora organizacije Marijini obroci, u kojoj su jedni od osnivača supružnici Markić, Iva Pem Novosel, nekadašnja kandidatkinja na parlamentarnim izborima Projekta Domovina, inače političkog krila udruge U ime obitelji, Matko Augustinov, prvi čovjek tiskare Quo Vadis Tisak, te Krešimir i Ivana Tomašić.

Hrvoje Jelušić
    To ste im vi klečavci, crkvene lude, babe hodači i HDZ omogućili. Pogledajte se u ogledalo koje ste budale a di su vaši bazeni ? Kupili u Pevecu onaj gumeni za 60 € retardi
    +106 -20

_____
    Srce Tame - Page 27 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   Srce Tame - Page 27 2692
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue 29 Aug - 10:47

Porodičarlije Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Wed 30 Aug - 13:57

konjski nil wrote:odsad dvijeri zovem obiteljašima Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895
    Oni i jesu bili skupa na nekom desničarskom summitu, a mislim da imaju i nekakav pakt o nenapadanju po medijima.

Enivejz imamo i reakciju na taj tekst, javila se neka norveška firma koja surađuje s jednom iz ekipice.

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sat 2 Sep - 23:32

If you care about Western civilization and have a traditional or conservative worldview, here are 14 things you can do to prevent your company or organization from becoming woke:

1: Only Hire Biological Males — Females are biologically, emotionally, and temperamentally unsuited to be a part of a male workplace and the military. The sexual tension between the sexes is real and will cause endless distractions and temptations for men and decrease productivity. Our ancestors knew this and kept the sexes apart. The only time men and women should be together for long periods of time is with family members and their spouses. Hiring females only asks for trouble and opens your company up to sexual harassment lawsuits. Hiring women means fewer jobs for men. Therefore, men should be the only breadwinners and women should be running the household, raising the children while the man works. Women are more likely to be woke. Women are likely to turn the workplace into a nightmare. If you follow only one rule, follow this one.

2: Only Hire Heterosexuals — Alphabet people can be very creative but most are deeply troubled, catty drama queens obsessed with carnality. Since they are living a lie, you don’t need to perpetuate their lives by hiring professional liars. Most are woke and will do everything they can to change your company and covertly introduce LGBTQ themes into your content. People with gender dysphoria are mentally ill — do not hire them. Instead, pray for them.

3: Hire men that are Married, Preferably with Families — Married men with families are more stable than unmarried men. Besides, you should be hiring people that are contributing to the furtherance of the human race. Holy matrimony should be honored and rewarded by employers.

4: Do not Hire Anyone Under 40 — People born before 1980 came into a normal world before the invention of the internet. Most of the people born after that have no idea what normalcy is like. They have limited institutional knowledge. Youth is over-rated and life experience is king. Ask Hollywood how know-nothing Millennials and Zoomers have destroyed their industry along with pretty much anything else they touch. There may be cases in that certain red-pilled Millienials and Zoomers do not fit the above archetype. If they are not disqualified by all of the other rules, you might be able to bypass this rule for exceptional men.

5: Hire only Devout Members of Your Faith — You will obtain more unity of purpose and organizational cohesion if you hire people that share your faith. Consecrate your company and organization to God and His Glory.

6: Only Hire from Within your Racial or Ethnic group — Hiring men from your own racial and ethnic group ensures that your organization will be more cohesive and unified, than the opposite.

7: Never Hire Anyone With Pronouns, Ukraine, Pride flag Symbols, or the Cause Du Jour in their Social Media Bio — These symbols are a red flag that should not be ignored. People who are prone to virtue signailing are weak, mentally unstable, insecure, and prideful. Hiring these bandwagoneering lemmings is asking for trouble in the long run. Eventually, they will turn on you and their fellow employees.

8: Do not Hire Over-Educated People and People with Educated in the Realms of Liberal Arts and the Humanities — Thanks to the Academic Industrial Complex there are millions of over-educated people aimlessly roaming the streets of Western civilization trying to validate the useless knowledge they acquired at over-priced colleges. Never hire anyone with a liberal arts degree who has taken any of the following subjects: gender studies, black studies, women’s studies, queer studies, or underwater basketweaving studies.

9: Do Not Create Any Human Resources, DEI, or ESG Positions — Civilization existed for thousands of years before the advent of bogus careers like the aforementioned. Creating these positions is a recipe for disaster for your organization. Don’t do it.

10: Do Not Obtain Financing from ESG-related Investment Funds — ESG is a front for radical leftist and globalist social engineering. The devil is a cruel taskmaster. Do not sell your soul to these crypto-Marxists.

11: Do Not Hire Freaks — Unless you own a circus or a Las Vegas show, avoid hiring men with tattoos, piercings, nose-rings, or non-natural hair colors such as pink, blue, or green. Do not hire men with man buns (male feminists) either. These people are simps and deviants and will eventually stab you in the back.

12: Establish Your Company Mission Statement and Enforce Your Workplace Culture — You are the CEO and must be the example, the prime evangelist, and the gatekeeper of your company culture. This requires that all employees must understand, internalize and sign off on those values.

13. Establish Your Company or Organization in a Jurisdiction where any of the above Things are not illegal or violate labor and discrimination laws — You need complete freedom from woke authoritarian regimes that will attempt to dictate how you can operate your company. Find a country or jurisdiction that allows the greatest freedom under the law.

14. Learn all you Can about the Enemy of Wokeness and the Greatness of Western Civilization — Familiar yourself with the works of Roger Scruton and James Lindsay. Increase your virtues and decrease your vices. Embrace authentic masculinity. Read the Holy Bible. Immerse yourself in the great works of mythology, philosophy, and literature. Discover the long-lost wisdom of fairy tales and folklore. Read Blaise Pascal, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, G.K. Chesterton, J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, George Orwell, and Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Fill your life with the wisdom of the ages instead of the woke rubbish coming from Hollywood and Wikipedia. Purchase a vintage Webster’s Unified Dictionary and Encyclopedia 1960 or older on eBay.

_____

~~~~~

konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Sat 2 Sep - 23:43

ok ima diskutabilnih delova ali hr + under 40 + libarti + menbanlije = bulzaj Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sat 2 Sep - 23:49

Jel ovo za vlasnike SZR-ova?
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Sun 3 Sep - 0:47

konjski nil wrote:ok ima diskutabilnih delova ali under 40 = bulzaj Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun 3 Sep - 9:49

Jebi ga, šta uradi vreme i kovitlac političkih dešavanja. Ovaj lik je počeo blogersku karijeru tražeći samo malo više sendboksa u svojim mmorpgovima.

_____

~~~~~

паће

Post by паће Sun 3 Sep - 10:21

Већ сам чуо из прве руке на шта личи рад у таквој фирми. Нигде не пише буђизам као циљ, само се одједном у фирми појави њих четворо-петоро транснешто ко на коју страну, и 1 комесар који ће на састанцима да упада у реч и исправља заменице и намеће теме за размишљање и самокритику... оно, посао скоро стао. Е сад има ли то везе са кредитом који су баш тад узели од банке, бемлига.

И то фирма која је од шесторо за три године нарасла на 200... па убрзо морала да отпусти трећину. Притом нису отпустили никог од те управе, менаџера итд, него само из производње. А и постали су центар за обуку.

_____
       commented, fermented, demented, mementoed, cemented, lamented.
       анархеологистика: оно кад не знаш где си га затурио, и кад.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun 3 Sep - 10:29

паће wrote:Већ сам чуо из прве руке на шта личи рад у таквој фирми. Нигде не пише буђизам као циљ, само се одједном у фирми појави њих четворо-петоро транснешто ко на коју страну, и 1 комесар који ће на састанцима да упада у реч и исправља заменице и намеће теме за размишљање и самокритику... оно, посао скоро стао. Е сад има ли то везе са кредитом који су баш тад узели од банке, бемлига.

И то фирма која је од шесторо за три године нарасла на 200... па убрзо морала да отпусти трећину. Притом нису отпустили никог од те управе, менаџера итд, него само из производње. А и постали су центар за обуку.

Pa hvala bogu. I to će sve biti ispraćeno mudroseranjem o automatizaciji i industrijskim poslovima kojima nema povratka (jednostavno nema, ljudi!), dok je u isto vreme tom ostatku povećana norma da nadoknade onu trećinu.

_____

~~~~~

паће

Post by паће Sun 3 Sep - 11:17

Још горе, то је ајти сектор, најслабије аутоматизована грана.

_____
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun 3 Sep - 11:31

Ajti ga automatizuj.
    паће

Post by паће Sun 3 Sep - 12:06

Па и јесам, колико се могло, а могло се доста тога. Ал' сам то аутоматизовао свој посао... док оно што други раде, јебига, вероватно су прва врста лењих програмера.

Постоје две врсте лењих програмера: прва је сувише лења да аутоматизује било шта, него ће радије увек испочетка куцати исту кобасицу од 200 знакова; друга врста неће ништа да ради више од трипут, него ће то да аутоматизује, макар трајало два дана да се уради и макар се употребило само једном.
        (Мита Радуловић)

_____
    disident

Post by disident Sun 3 Sep - 20:33

I ćoravi altrajtovac ubode neko zrno

Work is living death. “Job creators” are murderers. America is Satan’s agent in the world, spreading the Antichrist gospel of “work ethic.” It must be annihilated. This is what I believe.

Trump, while fun when irritating people, is just one more Satanic agent pushing jobs, jobs, jobs. Entrepreneurs and hustlers are not human beings. They are demons. Their purpose is to propagate evil.

America treats these malformed creatures as gods. Steve Jobs was an archdemon whose food was human suffering. Bill Gates and his succubus wife Melinda save African children only to one day channel them into psychic pain extractors (schools) to devour powerful waves of anguish. Elon Musk, a retarded boy seduced by a Zulu witch and given unholy powers. Warren Buffett feasts on flagellated fetus fear, wallows in Wall Street worship from his Luciferian temple of false modesty built to defile an Omaha burial ground. Archdevil Maruk Z’huqq-h’r-Bhurrgh, an infernal superorganism psychically conjoined to perpetually starving harpy sisters, innovated the ultimate demonic feeding trough of advertising-based agony. A book that eats faces.

All entrepreneurs and businesspeople, as well as high-level executives and professionals, are not people. Rather they are eager servants of Hell who gorge on human pain. Vomit it mama bird style, in paroxysms of quasi-sexual greed ecstasy, back in the gullet of their beloved master, Satan. There are no exceptions. This is just my opinion.

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Sun 3 Sep - 20:52

:izbacivanje:
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Sun 3 Sep - 21:04

disident wrote:I ćoravi altrajtovac ubode neko zrno

Work is living death. “Job creators” are murderers. America is Satan’s agent in the world, spreading the Antichrist gospel of “work ethic.” It must be annihilated. This is what I believe.

Trump, while fun when irritating people, is just one more Satanic agent pushing jobs, jobs, jobs. Entrepreneurs and hustlers are not human beings. They are demons. Their purpose is to propagate evil.

America treats these malformed creatures as gods. Steve Jobs was an archdemon whose food was human suffering. Bill Gates and his succubus wife Melinda save African children only to one day channel them into psychic pain extractors (schools) to devour powerful waves of anguish. Elon Musk, a retarded boy seduced by a Zulu witch and given unholy powers. Warren Buffett feasts on flagellated fetus fear, wallows in Wall Street worship from his Luciferian temple of false modesty built to defile an Omaha burial ground. Archdevil Maruk Z’huqq-h’r-Bhurrgh, an infernal superorganism psychically conjoined to perpetually starving harpy sisters, innovated the ultimate demonic feeding trough of advertising-based agony. A book that eats faces.

All entrepreneurs and businesspeople, as well as high-level executives and professionals, are not people. Rather they are eager servants of Hell who gorge on human pain. Vomit it mama bird style, in paroxysms of quasi-sexual greed ecstasy, back in the gullet of their beloved master, Satan. There are no exceptions. This is just my opinion.

takoe

_____

~~~~~

konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Sun 3 Sep - 21:33

just one more Satanic agent pushing jobs, jobs, jobs

šta ovaj oće da svi žive od kladionica i socijale Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895

_____
    паће

Post by паће Sun 3 Sep - 21:34

„И сад ћемо сви једни другима да перемо гаће и да живимо од тога, и то је економија“? Анонимни аутор, 2000.

_____
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Sun 3 Sep - 22:44

sasam se setio 1 lika koji u svojoj 35 godini otkrije ovog Morona posluša ga i reši da se poigra životom po preporuci
    Spoiler:
    to je ugl funkcionisalo tako što je starmali anarhist majstorski njušio sposobne i radišne žene slaba samopouzdanja koje su bile u fzn jao jadni slatkorečivi umetnik sać ga ja promeniti a što je umetnik koristio da izigrava bukovskog i parazitira na ličnom dohotku frižideru i veš mašini trenutne žrtve dok ova ne izvali long con ili joj neko prijateljski kaže alo budalo šta radiš s njim Srce Tame - Page 27 2304934895

_____
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun 3 Sep - 22:47

Delati, a ne raditi. 

Ima mali problem - moraš za to da nabaviš robove, kao što su govorili stari Atinjani ili Spartanci, svejedno. Ili bar robote, kao što nisu govorili.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sun 3 Sep - 22:59

Ima topik nema leba bez motike, izvolite u suterenu.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Sun 3 Sep - 23:02

Mislim...

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 8:09