Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mreža

nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Mreža - Page 15 Empty Re: Mreža

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:57 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/30/technology/change-my-google-results.html

A Vast Web of Vengeance
    Outrageous lies destroyed Guy Babcock’s online reputation. When he went hunting for their source, what he discovered was worse than he could have imagined.

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 am

Plati pa se rugaj!

Facebook neće da plati Australijskim medijima vijesti pa ih ni ne smije objavljivati
    https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/feb/18/facebook-blocks-health-departments-charities-and-its-own-pages-in-botched-australia-news-ban

On Thursday morning Facebook began preventing Australian news sites from posting, while also stopping Australian users from sharing or viewing content from any news outlets, both Australian and international.
    The social media giant said it made the decision in response to the news media bargaining code currently before the Senate, which would force Facebook and Google to negotiate with news companies for payment for content.
    While the ban was only meant to target Australian news publishers, dozens of pages run by key government agencies, community pages, union pages, charity organisations and politicians were also blocked for several hours.
    Australia’s main source of weather information, the Bureau of Meteorology, said on Thursday morning that it had been blocked, and was advising users to go to its direct website, app or Twitter page.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:13 pm

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Twitter said on Tuesday it had taken down 373 accounts which it said had ties to Russia, Armenia and Iran and had breached its platform manipulation policies.

The company said it had taken down 238 accounts operating from Iran for various violations of its policies.

Twitter said 100 accounts with Russian ties were removed for amplifying narratives that undermined faith in NATO and targeted the United States and the European Union.

Russia’s foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that Moscow planned to look into the grounds for Twitter blocking the accounts, TASS news agency reported.

Twitter also said 35 accounts with ties to Armenia were taken down, adding that they had been created to target Azerbaijan.

“The 373 associated accounts across the four networks were permanently suspended from Twitter for violations of our platform manipulation policies,” the company said in a blog post.
    паће

Post by паће Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 pm

faith in NATO

Mreža - Page 15 1668833401

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:31 pm

”Подривају веру у НАТО.” Mreža - Page 15 1197886560

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:48 pm

Pa ako je vlasnik twittera pro-NATO ne vidim problem.

I'll get me coat...
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:57 pm

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:10 pm

https://www.novilist.hr/ostalo/sci-tech/tehnologija/hoce-li-kolekcionari-milijunima-dolara-placati-vazne-tweetove-kao-sto-su-nekad-kupovali-da-vincijeve-slike/?meta_refresh=true

Osnivač Twittera Jack Dorsey odlučio je prodati svoj prvi tweet. Tweet k'o tweet, sadrži kratku poruku pisanu samo kurentom bez interpunkcije „just setting up my twttr“. Već je ponuđeno 2,5 milijuna za vlasništvo nad njim
    Ono što je nekima u okviru demonstracije bogatstva, sklonosti i prestiža nekad bilo imati na zidu spomenute Picassa i da Vincija, u novije vrijeme posjedovati Hendrixovu gitaru ili Jordanove tenisice, to je sutra nekome imati certifikat o vlasništvu važne digitalne poruke.
    Netko sanja da posjeduje “Posljednju večeru”, a netko da ima “Prvi tweet”. Ima neke čudne, „futurističke“ logike u tome.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:49 am

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Fri May 14, 2021 8:06 pm

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:19 pm

Ово је мало застарело - чланци из 2014,2015, крај 2016, али је релативно лепо дизајнирано.

Класични штифтунгаши - накоко леп дизајн, али зато аљкав садржај - обиље катастрофалног српгенског, референце на чланке недоступне. 

2016 је пресушило обилато и штедро штифтунгско финансирање.

Чланак о обавештајној архитектури у Србији, правним и техничким аспектима БИА шпијунирања:
    https://labs.rs/en/invisible-infrastructures-surveillance-achitecture/ 

О животу једног мрежног пакета који пут путује до Фејсбуковог дата центра: 
    https://labs.rs/en/packets/

Истраживачко новинарство о набавци обавештајне технике из Италије:
    https://labs.rs/en/hacking-team-the-italian-job-of-serbian-security-services/

Велики и тежак чланак, на моменте језиво лошег србгенског, о пропагандним техникама на интернету, са позивањем на теоретичаре комуникација уз практичне примере, поткрепљене статистичком анализом:
    https://labs.rs/en/mapping-and-quantifying-political-information-warfare/

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    паће

Post by паће Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:08 pm

То нови назив за енгрпски, тај србгенски?

_____
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:12 pm

Енгрпски си ти патентирао, не улазим у то шта је то.

Српгенски је све контра од тога.

_____
    паће

Post by паће Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:20 pm

Аха, па није ни тако страшно (дакле натерао си ме да прелистам чланак, бар овај последњи), виђао сам и горе и то не од наших него од, шгјз, Квебечана и иних.

И мање више језик, не квари много, него шта све ту пише, јеботе. Није да нисмо знали у деловима, ал' кад се сложи на гомилу, много је.

_____
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 pm

Ма где не квари, буквално је неразумљиво и нечитљиво на моменте од српских конструкција у енглеском. 
    Читаве пасусе сам прескакао, дословно мучење - почнеш да читаш, упиреш се, не знаш на коме језику се пише, а смисла никаквог нема. Знаш мање на крају него на почетку, боље да не читаш уопште. 

Више сам сазнао из слика и графикона, који су срећом доста добри. 

Понекад делује да је ово писано управо да нико не би читао, за штифтунге. Тачно се види да је прављено да се штиклира неко поље у формулару, узму паре па ко се зајебе да чита нека се ломи. Неко се поломио да лепо презентује све ове информације на једном месту али такође пати од синдрома "начукај да имамо 2000 карактера ситним словима".

_____
    паће

Post by паће Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:58 am

ОК, онда сам имао среће са узорком Mreža - Page 15 1143415371

_____
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:23 am

The Internet Is Rotting

Too much has been lost already. The glue that holds humanity’s knowledge together is coming undone.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2021/06/the-internet-is-a-collective-hallucination/619320/

It’s not trivial to censor a network as organic and decentralized as the internet. But more recently, these features have been understood to facilitate vectors for individual harassment and societal destabilization, with no easy gating points through which to remove or label malicious work not under the umbrellas of the major social-media platforms, or to quickly identify their sources. While both assessments have power to them, they each gloss over a key feature of the distributed web and internet: Their designs naturally create gaps of responsibility for maintaining valuable content that others rely on. Links work seamlessly until they don’t. And as tangible counterparts to online work fade, these gaps represent actual holes in humanity’s knowledge.

The first study, with Kendra Albert and Larry Lessig, focused on documents meant to endure indefinitely: links within scholarly papers, as found in the Harvard Law Review, and judicial opinions of the Supreme Court. We found that 50 percent of the links embedded in Court opinions since 1996, when the first hyperlink was used, no longer worked. And 75 percent of the links in the Harvard Law Review no longer worked.

People tend to overlook the decay of the modern web, when in fact these numbers are extraordinary—they represent a comprehensive breakdown in the chain of custody for facts. Libraries exist, and they still have books in them, but they aren’t stewarding a huge percentage of the information that people are linking to, including within formal, legal documents. No one is. The flexibility of the web—the very feature that makes it work, that had it eclipse CompuServe and other centrally organized networks—diffuses responsibility for this core societal function.

So far, the rise of the web has led to routinely cited sources of information that aren’t part of more formal systems; blog entries or casually placed working papers at some particular web address have no counterparts in the pre-internet era. But surely anything truly worth keeping for the ages would still be published as a book or an article in a scholarly journal, making it accessible to today’s libraries, and preservable in the same way as before? Alas, no.

Because information is so readily placed online, the incentives for creating paper counterparts, and storing them in the traditional ways, declined slowly at first and have since plummeted. Paper copies were once considered originals, with any digital complement being seen as a bonus. But now, both publisher and consumer—and libraries that act in the long term on behalf of their consumer patrons—see digital as the primary vehicle for access, and paper copies are deprecated.

The project of preserving and building on our intellectual track, including all its meanderings and false starts, is thus falling victim to the catastrophic success of the digital revolution that should have bolstered it. Tools that could have made humanity’s knowledge production available to all instead have, for completely understandable reasons, militated toward an ever-changing “now,” where there’s no easy way to cite many sources for posterity, and those that are citable are all too mutable.

Society can’t understand itself if it can’t be honest with itself, and it can’t be honest with itself if it can only live in the present moment. It’s long overdue to affirm and enact the policies and technologies that will let us see where we’ve been, including and especially where we’ve erred, so we might have a coherent sense of where we are and where we want to go.
    паће

Post by паће Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:15 am

Све тачно. Јер сваки веб сајт је вазда под притиском да пропрати најновије моде, да се прилагоди новој већој или мањој резолуцији, да има овакве или онакве дугмиће, да пређе са свог сервера на облачни итд итд. Притом неминовно долази и до реорганизације садржаја, и линкови више нису где су били, чак и кад сајт није мењао име и сав садржај је и даље ту.

Додатно, огроман део тог садржаја је на приватним серверима, у доменима приватних фирми, које немају обавезу да трају.

_____
    Dambo

Post by Dambo Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:59 am

Apple is facing criticism over a new system that finds child sexual abuse material (CSAM) on US users' devices.

Apple criticised for system that detects child abuse | RNZ News
    disident

Post by disident Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Imperija Zla 
    https://nypost.com/2021/10/06/us-government-ordering-search-engines-to-provide-search-data/

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:25 am

паће

Post by паће Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:36 am

Мммм... да, него уме ли та особа да улети у озбиљан окршај са неким, и с које стране?

_____
    Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:18 pm

Генеративна супарничке неуралне мреже су сада већ доста познат и истражен алгоритам. 

Као и увек, ђаво је у подацима којим храниш, тј. тренираш модел.

_____
    Del Cap

Post by Del Cap Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:44 pm

паће

Post by паће Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:56 pm

:кокице:

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 pm