Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC tiranija

Indy

PC tiranija - Page 17 Empty Re: PC tiranija

Post by Indy Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:09 am

A mozda ni dovoljno pametni.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:15 am

dobro necijoj pameti se ne moze pomoci. politici s druge strane moze.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:18 am

problem savremenog PC pokreta je sto nisu nikad bili gladni i nikad im nije bilo hladno, pa ne znaju sta ce od sebe.

Nego imao sam ovaj tekst u pocketu i hteo sam da ga postujem da prizovem Verterdegete-a...

http://www.blackgirldangerous.org/2015/11/open-letter-to-aziz-ansari-and-other-anti-black-people-of-color/

primeti ovu kratku biografiju ispod teksta PC tiranija - Page 17 1143415371
    Indy

Post by Indy Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:24 am

ostap bender wrote:dobro necijoj pameti se ne moze pomoci. politici s druge strane moze.

Pa, (i) pamet je potrebna za politiku. Mora da se znaju prioriteti, moraju da se biraju bitke. Imam cesto utisak da PC-jevci ne umeju da razlikuju stvarno bitno od sporednog, opste od posebnog i pojedinacnog, sto ima veze sa ovim sto pise suvar, ali negde ima veze i sa IQ-om.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:26 am

Trigger warning za nar:

PC tiranija - Page 17 CUJ654TUEAA314R
    Indy

Post by Indy Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:30 am

Pa to nije PC, taj recnik ukazuje na nasilnistvo, ne korektnost.
    fernoux-h

Post by fernoux-h Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:12 pm

http://cart.mn/Safe-Space

_____
    The Politically Correct anti-racism depends on what it fights (or pretends to)—on the first-level racism itself, thus parasitizing its opponent: The PC anti-racism is sustained by the surplus-enjoyment which emerges when the PC-subject triumphantly reveals the hidden racist bias on an apparently neutral statement or gesture.

Post by beatakeshi Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Ih, pa cela sezona je o PC, nego niko ne gleda (iako sam više puta apelovao). Gledaju se raznorazne serijice (da ne imenujem sad) a ključne stvari se preskaču.
    fernoux-h

Post by fernoux-h Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Da PC tiranija - Page 17 1143415371 A imaju čak i svoj Beograd na vodi PC tiranija - Page 17 1399639816

_____
    The Politically Correct anti-racism depends on what it fights (or pretends to)—on the first-level racism itself, thus parasitizing its opponent: The PC anti-racism is sustained by the surplus-enjoyment which emerges when the PC-subject triumphantly reveals the hidden racist bias on an apparently neutral statement or gesture.

Post by beatakeshi Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Ima sveeeeee....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Šuvar i varivo wrote:

primeti ovu kratku biografiju ispod teksta PC tiranija - Page 17 1143415371

Ovde ti je idealno prikazan taj mentalitet:

Doduse, ovo na 3:01 sam primetio masovno i kod normalnih ljudi. Samo sto su ovi na Tumblru to doveli do apsurda.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:32 pm

PC tiranija - Page 17 ThmMXOu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:26 am

How the P.C. Police Propelled Donald Trump

By assailing sensible conservatives as sexists, racists, and imbeciles, they paved the way for a jackass who embodies their worst fears.

I am not referring here to the daily political correctness that became normal after the 1970s, the reflexive self-editing that we’ve all learned to do, almost unconsciously, in the name of being nice to other people. This early “correctness” was always awkward and artificial, but it wasn’t overly onerous. Richard Russo penned a satire of academic life in the 1990s called Straight Man in which one of the professors reminded his colleagues so often to include female pronouns that his nickname was “Orshe,” as in “he, or she,” and while that kind of person might be annoying, much of that stuff was actually rooted in well-meaning ideas about inclusive language.

Today, however, we have a new, more virulent political correctness that terrorizes both liberals and conservatives, old-line Democrats and Republicans, alike. This form of political correctness is distinctly illiberal; indeed, it is not liberalism at all but Maoism circa the Cultural Revolution.

The extremist adherents of this new political correctness have essentially taken a flamethrower to the public space and annihilated its center. Topics in American life that once were the legitimate subjects of debate between liberals and conservative are now off-limits and lead to immediate attack by the cultural establishment if raised at all. Any incorrect position, any expression of the constitutional right to a different opinion, or even just a slip of the tongue can lead to public ostracism and the loss of a job. (Just ask Brendan Eich.) There is a huge vacuum left by this leftist attack on speech, and Trump is filling it.

I could reel off many other examples. When the 
    New York Times tells the rubes that it’s time to hand in their guns, when The Washington Post suggests that Jesus is ashamed of them for not welcoming Syrian refugees the week after a terrorist attack, people react not because they love guns or hate Syrians, but because their natural urge to being told by coastal liberals that they’re awful people and that they should just obey and shut up is to issue a certain Anglo-Saxon verb and pronoun combination with all the vigor they can muster. And if they can’t say it themselves, they’ll find someone who will, even if it’s a crude jerk from Queens who can’t make a point without raising his pinky like a Mafia goon explaining the vig to you after you’ve had a bad day at the track.

These brutish leftist tactics radicalized otherwise more centrist people towards Trump not because they care so much about gay marriage or guns or refugees any other issue, but because they’re terrified that they’re losing the basic right to express themselves. Many of these people are not nearly as conservative or extreme as the white supremacists, nativists, and other assorted fringe nuts who are riding along on Trump’s ego trip. But they are cheering on Trump because they feel they have nowhere else to go. And for that, liberals—especially those who have politely looked away as such methods were employed in the public square—must directly shoulder the blame.

The great mistake made by both liberals and their most extreme wing on American left is to assume that ordinary people, once corrected forcefully enough, will comply with their new orders. This is, of course, ridiculous: Americans do not magically become complacent and accepting multiculturalists just because they’ve been bullied out of the public debate. They will find a new vessel for their views, and will become more extreme with each attempt to shut them down as the issue moves from particular social positions to the far more encompassing problem of who has the right to tell whom to shut up, and to make it stick. Nixon’s “Silent Majority” increasingly feels itself to be a silenced majority, and Trump is their solution.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/04/how-the-p-c-police-propelled-donald-trump.html
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:47 am

pa i nemaju gde drugo ako zele da zabrane muslimanima ulazak u us of a. budalastina. ovo sada sa trumpom je nastavak niksonove 'juzne strategije'.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:35 am

Kakvo lupetanje.

Gay marriage is a good example. Liberals wanted gay marriage to win in the Supreme Court, and it did. Leftists wanted more: to silence their opponents even after those opponents completely lost on the issue.

Fucking commies!

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Indy

Post by Indy Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Sve zašta se liberali optužuju u tom tekstu meni zvuči sasvim OK. Mislim, ideja je da se "preteruje u političkoj korektnosti", pa eto sada Trampa. Koještarija... da ne govorim što gotovo da nisam video neku kritiku političke korektnosti iza koje se ne krije nešto gadno (osim, možda, kod Žižeka). Inače sam još davno čitao kako je druga Srbija kriva za dolazak (ex) radikala na vlast, potpuno po istom mehanizmu. Preterivali su u suočavanjima i odgovornosti, pa eto sada Tome precednika.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:16 am

PC tiranija - Page 17 1931345_10153807069117889_6673857205497313511_n
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Will Smith joins Oscars boycott: Actor backs wife Jada's attack on diversity and says he'll be skipping ceremony too

• Smith, 47, weighed in on the #OscarsSoWhite controversy in interview with Robin Roberts on Good Morning America 

#NBAsSoBlack
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:31 pm

vidim dugo nisi gledao nba PC tiranija - Page 17 1399639816

_____
    Indy

Post by Indy Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 pm

Ne znam šta da mislim o tome. Odnosno, znam, ali su to dve međusobno suprotstavljene stvari.

1) Preterana rasna uvređenost, nepotkrepljena ekčual faktima, možda i profitiranje od iste, ili u najmanju ruku hranjenje egoa sa njom. Sumirano sa "Is it 'cos I is black" (Ali G).

2) Vrlo verovatno još uvek postojanje diskriminacije na nekim nivoima, posebno tamo gde se akumuliraju novci ili donose velike odluke. Barem sudeći iz neposrednog iskustva života u "maloj Americi" (Australiji), to je još uvek živo i šutira.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:28 pm

Problem je u sustini ovo, a ne to sto niko od crnih glumaca nije nominovan - ako je to uopste moguce razdvojiti.

The profile of Oscar voters
    In 2012, the LA Times conducted a study to find out how diverse the Academy membership is.
    Reporters spoke to thousands of Academy members and their representatives to confirm the identities of more than 5,100 voters - more than 89% of the voting members.
    They found that:

• Oscar voters are nearly 94% Caucasian and 77% male. Black members make up about 2% of the Academy, and Latino members less than 2%.

• Oscar voters have a median age of 62. People younger than 50 constitute just 14% of the membership.

• Some of the Academy's 15 branches are almost exclusively white and male. Caucasians currently make up 90% or more of every Academy branch except actors, whose membership is 88% white.

• Men make up more than 90% of five branches, including cinematography and visual effects.

Indy

Post by Indy Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Pa, da, to je ono moje pod tačkom 2. Tamo gde se "kosi" zna se ko preovlađuje, a tamo gde se "voda nosi", tu ima diverziteta.
    паће

Post by паће Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Indy wrote:Ne znam šta da mislim o tome. Odnosno, znam, ali su to dve međusobno suprotstavljene stvari.

1) Preterana rasna uvređenost, nepotkrepljena ekčual faktima, možda i profitiranje od iste, ili u najmanju ruku hranjenje egoa sa njom. Sumirano sa "Is it 'cos I is black" (Ali G).

2) Vrlo verovatno još uvek postojanje diskriminacije na nekim nivoima, posebno tamo gde se akumuliraju novci ili donose velike odluke. Barem sudeći iz neposrednog iskustva života u "maloj Americi" (Australiji), to je još uvek živo i šutira.

Може да буде да од два зла добијемо оба. Тј да 1) један део понижених и увређених крене да сматра да сад има а приори већа права и да су некажњиви, 2) неки део понижених и увређених и даље најебава јер се сматра да су намирени политички коректурним статусом.

Већ сам виђао и једно и друго, да се тамнији део комшилука ми нешто осилио кад је Обама изабран, ал' то може да се делом отпише и на еуфорију што сад ето имају свог чоека горе па мисле да су уватили боба за муда. У време кад их је то прошло, нисам приметио кад је то било јер сам се већ спаковао.

А за ово друго... зета ми мурија зауставља ненормално често, иако је белац. Јер лако потамни (оно "ја се сунчам две недеље а он пет минута гледа разгледницу па јаче поцрни"), па мисле да је Римљ... Латино. Мене нису заустављали практично никад, јер сам седобради белац.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Filipenko

Post by Filipenko Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Podržavam. Neka drže predavanja svojoj deci da se treba zadužiti par desetina i stotina hiljada dolara za obrazovanje.

Post by Sponsored content