Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P.

паће

R.I.P. - Page 7 Empty Re: R.I.P.

Post by паће Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:03 pm

У бре... оно кад сам је видео изблиза, имао сам седамнаест година а она изгледала да нема више од 25. По овом испада да је имала 38 тада. Свака част, добра је била. Како сам чуо, поповска ћерка.

_____
       What is it before it is called a day? Why do people try to call my name and not me?
       чланак садржи негативну количину информације, прочиташ па знаш мање него пре.
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:24 pm

One Eyed Bob wrote:hteo sam da kažem "Read the room, Rado" ali ona je bila jedna draga baka.

Jeste. Gospođa.

Rip
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:12 pm

plachkica wrote:šokirana sam činjenicom da je imala 91 godinu, mislila sam da je tu oko 70
    I ja isto.

Sredimom osamdesetih je sa Misom Janketicem glumila u predstavi "kraj vikenda" u Ateljeu i tada je izgledala kao da je 35-40. Ispade da je bila 15 godina starija,

Inace odlcina predstava koja oslikava midlife crisis u urbanoj klasi tog doba. Njih dvoje su imali sjajnu medjusobnu dinamiku.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Uncle Baby Billy

Post by Uncle Baby Billy Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:30 pm

James Earl Jones

_____
    ja se rukovodim logikom gvozdenih determinizama
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:50 pm

aaaa, sranje

RIP

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:43 am

MTFBWH
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:31 am

O, jbt.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    x>0

Post by x>0 Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:29 am

Zbogom, Mufasa!

_____

Vidi ga, mali ker! Dođi, ker, mali ker!
    x>0

Post by x>0 Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:12 pm

_____

Vidi ga, mali ker! Dođi, ker, mali ker!