Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P.

Xexoxical Endarchy

R.I.P. - Page 17 Empty Re: R.I.P.

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm

jbt, 5/7 originalnih beach boys-a (osnovanih 1961) su zivi, sta je kalifornija R.I.P. - Page 17 1090578128

Last edited by Xexoxical Endarchy on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"

Post by Nino Quincampoix Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm

ok, razumem
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm

http://www.youmustrememberthispodcast.com/episodes/youmustrememberthispodcastblog/2015/5/26/charles-mansons-hollywood-part-1-what-we-talk-about-when-we-talk-about-the-manson-murders

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

https://singout.org/2015/08/10/death-valley-69-charles-manson-murdered-60s-part-one/

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:12 pm

pre par dana je umro Johnny Hallyday, i kolektivno ludilo traje od tada. u školi, to jest kod mene na poslu je bio postavljen i oltar gde su ljudi ostavljali cveće i palili sveće. danas je sahranjen u Panteonu, hiljade ljudi, proterali lafet ispod Trijumfalne kapije, Markon držao besedu.
    kondo

Post by kondo Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:16 pm

covek je apsolutna fakin ikona francuske popkulturne jadnosti... mislim da je heritage zdravka colica zanimljiviji

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.

Post by Nino Quincampoix Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:25 pm

tako neki Miki Jevremovic otprilike, ali sam ja potpuno fasciniran koja je to popularnost... obecavam da vise nikad necu zajebavati Svabe zbog Heina i Bate Illicha
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:28 pm

jbg, kakav im je elvis, takvi su i oni
    kondo

Post by kondo Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:24 pm

spremimo se na balkansko ronzanje.... oliver samo što nije.

da uđe u zapisnik da bi veslom tuko svakoga odavde ko bude javno pekmezio.

_____
    #FreeFacu

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 pm

R.I.P. - Page 17 3579118792
    plachkica

Post by plachkica Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:38 pm

proliver

(mogu da se šegačim, još je živ)
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:33 am

e halidej je nekad davno bio kul a ja sam kao mali voleo da slusam onu oliverovu pesmu o mucenju jaja.

plus the best of oliver je jedini disk u kolima mog burazera. svaki jebeni put na koji smo isli bio je zacinjen sa alija u ljubav vere nema.

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    паће

Post by паће Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 am

ostap bender wrote: pesmu o mucenju jaja.

Благодарим на доприносу.

_____
       I've seen hot chocolate, when mom would melt it for the icing on the cake. It's too hot to drink, and when it cools down enough it's not liquid. You can not drink hot chocolate.
       срце пуца где је лепљено
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:22 pm

mmmmm...mucenje jaja

_____
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:21 pm

jbg, sad ste me sjebali, mislio sam da je oliver već umro
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:44 am

rip Stefan Joel Weisser aka Z'EV (1951-2017) R.I.P. - Page 17 1949538119

R.I.P. - Page 17 9904431_1457971530.0109

Boyd Rice / Non (official)
    16 hrs ·

Just received word that long time friend Z'EV just died. Cause uncertain at this time, but he had spitting up blood recently. He spent last winter in our guest bedroom pursuant to the train derailment he was airlifted from, because his doctor told him he met get not survive a winter in Chicago. And the man we met at Denver international airport was a shadow of the person I've known for over four decades. His spirit was still tough as nails but physically he seemed devastated and had difficulty ascending the stairs to his room. Three and a half months later much of his strength seemed restored; he had survived the winter and the outlook seemed good. We had recently heard from him that he was doing some shows in Mexico and was going to spend this winter in Santa Fe. I'd assumed that even if he would never be 100% again he was at least back on his game. I had convinced him to release a box set of recordings through a German company that would chronicle his entire career and that I would write the perfect liner notes for it. I would say that Z'EV was to the avant garde what Iggy Pop was to rock and roll: total intensity, energy and raw power and he often left the stage in the early eighties cut up and bleeding from the injuries he received from his own instruments. I'd made extensive notes for my text and look forward to promoting the life and career of a man I thought was one of the most under appreciated figures in modern music. A linguist, an ethnic musicologist, a scholar, a mystic; but a man who could distill all this into a performance so intense that it could captivate an audience in a punk rock venue. That was his unique gift. He was one of the most talented people I have ever met. And there has never been any performer akin to him.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:51 am

kakva faca

R.I.P. - Page 17 A-79684-1448728051-2775.jpeg

R.I.P. - Page 17 Hqdefault

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 am

decembar 2017 izuzetno koban za oldschool industrial scenu. RIP Chu Ishikawa (1966-2017)

R.I.P. - Page 17 Cnu6TGpVMAAnPeX

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Agdw Hmlkh

Post by Agdw Hmlkh Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am

_____
    The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?
    Ferenz

Post by Ferenz Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 pm

kažu da je umrla Dolores O'Riordan, pevačica The Cranberries
    Erős Pista

Post by Erős Pista Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:28 pm

U jbt, nije valjda.

_____
    "Oni kroz mene gledaju u vas! Oni kroz njega gledaju u vas! Oni kroz vas gledaju u mene... i u sve nas."

Dragoslav Bokan, Novi putevi oftalmologije
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:29 pm

R.I.P. - Page 17 3363120308
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 pm

E jbg. 46 godina.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:42 pm

RIP

lepa zena, bzvz muzika

_____
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm

mozda je bzvz muzika (nikada na gramofon nisam stavio ni jednu ploču ni disk u plejer) ali je baš ikonički bend devedesetih. baš baš. krenberis su rane devedesete isto koliko je to bila nirvana. jedna od onih grupa koja se ne kapira ako ne znaš osećaj koji si imao kada si ih prvi put čuo na radiju što je nekada bila važna stvar u životu svakoga ko danas ima 40+. krenberis su jedan od poslednjih velikih radijskih bendova.

meni pritom apsolutno ništa nisu značili kada su bili aktivni i jaki ali me je totalno razneo, anihilirao i uništio wong kar wai kad sam sa zakašnjenjem od skoro 10 godina  gledao sada jedan od omiljenih filmova devedesetih: chungking express

cela ta transpozicija dreams u azijski milje mi je potpuno čarobna stvar 

RIP dolores, danas je sa njom sigurno umro i jedan delfin R.I.P. - Page 17 3363120308

_____
    #FreeFacu

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm