Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hit nedelje

Xexoxical Endarchy

hit nedelje - Page 3 Empty Re: hit nedelje

Post by Xexoxical Endarchy Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:33 am

hit nedelje - Page 3 3910318804 hit nedelje - Page 3 3910318804 hit nedelje - Page 3 3910318804

_____
    Spomen-naplatna rampa "Zoran Babić"
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:38 pm

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    disident

Post by disident Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Kakva pesma, kakav spot, kakva gluma  hit nedelje - Page 3 3137070404

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:59 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:47 pm

hit nedelje - Page 3 _107576274_olgaidet2019
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:13 pm

kakvo objasnjavanje

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:08 pm

saka olayigbade - olola n'tewo mi je ubedljivo najveci hit karantina (tj. do sada)

_____
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:50 pm

fare, jel te bilo po ring ringovima?

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:52 pm

vise me je bilo nego sto me nije bilo, ali u principu not my crowd

_____
    nalog sa ženinog laptopa

Post by nalog sa ženinog laptopa Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:55 pm

sto? previse mejnstrim?  hit nedelje - Page 3 1233199462

_____
    THE space age is upon us. Rockets are leaving our globe at 
    speeds unheard of only a few years ago, to orbit earth, moon, and 
    sun. People have visited the moon, we have sent space probes to 
    all but one of the planets, and words like "orbit" and "satellite" are 
    picked up by children in the nursery.
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:59 pm

ne, ja u principu ne volim dzez i savremenu improvizaciju a to je 80% stvari tamo.

na ring ring sam isao reda radi + ako mogu da udjem za dz (ne secam se da sam platio kartu ikad). i sad da me pitas 'sta ti je bilo najbolje' ja se ne secam da sam bio blown away bilo cime na ring ringu i da sam to kao poceo da slusam kod kuce. ring ring mi je uvek bio filed under 'desavanja u gradu' i bio nesto sto je u sustini out of context od mog nekog muzickog iskustva.

_____

Post by Sponsored content