Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mreža

Notxor

Mreža - Page 18 Empty Re: Mreža

Post by Notxor Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:44 pm

Nedovoljno

_____
      Sweet and Tender Hooligan  
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:53 pm

Jel vam radi libgen?  Mreža - Page 18 4159171962

_____
    Sve čega ima na filmu, rekao sam, ima i na Zlatiboru.

~~~~~

Ne dajte da vas prevare! Sačuvajte svoje pojene!
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:02 pm

ovo je forum starih ljudi i svaki ovakav šok može biti smrtonosan Mreža - Page 18 3402243210
    (radi)

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:11 pm

Meni nešto ne radi. Valjda će se vrati.

_____

~~~~~

Notxor

Post by Notxor Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:19 pm

libgen.is libgen.rs... kucaj libgen u google i nešto će da proradi.

_____
    rumbeando

Post by rumbeando Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:21 pm

Sad vidim da ima više libgena.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_Genesis

Koji koristiš?

Libgen.fun, libgen.rs i libgen.st rade.

Libgen.is jok.

Edit: obično su u člancima na Vikipediji dostupne ažurne adrese za Libgen i Sci-hub.
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:26 pm

libgen.is ne radi. .rs radi. Thanks!

_____

~~~~~

Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:27 pm

Mamu im jebem, samo ih skidaju. Da tako love dilere droge, deca bi nam bila zdrava.

_____

~~~~~

Notxor

Post by Notxor Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:38 pm

Mala je to baza, nekoliko terabajta.
    Problem je što su se ljudi navikli na ovu mrežu, pa od šume ne vide onion.
    I na telegramu fino radi.

_____
    bela maca

Post by bela maca Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:38 pm

meni radi .is

_____
    most of us probably not getting better
    but not getting better together
    disident

Post by disident Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:39 pm

Notxor wrote:Mala je to baza, nekoliko terabajta.
    Problem je što su se ljudi navikli na ovu mrežu, pa od šume ne vide onion.
    I na telegramu fino radi.
    Jes, z radi preko obora

_____
    Što se ostaloga tiče, smatram da Zapad treba razoriti
    Jedini proleter Burundija
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    Nektivni Ugnelj

Post by Nektivni Ugnelj Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:52 am

bela maca wrote:meni radi .is
    +1
    Bleeding Blitva

Post by Bleeding Blitva Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:32 pm

Mór Thököly wrote:
    bela maca wrote:meni radi .is
    +1
    +1
    Ajd još jedan bookmarkić https://library.memoryoftheworld.org/

_____
    my goosebumps have goosebumps
    Летећи Полип

Post by Летећи Полип Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:06 am

You can just feel it, the cumulative weight of this stagnation, in the tech that most of us encounter every day. The act of scrolling past the same dumb ad to peer at the same bad news on the same glass screen on the same social network: This is the stuck future. There is a sense that we have reached the end of the internet, and no one wants to be left holding the bag.

How these companies respond to this troubled new era will have major repercussions. This is why throughout 2022, we’ve been pitched a mishmash of virtual- and augmented-reality projects and “metaverse” concepts. It’s why the tech giants that preside over today’s toxic online communities are now promising to force them onto our faces. It’s why there’s brewing resentment among certain tech-industry heavyweights who believe they’ve seen their visions stymied. It’s why others are jumping ship, leaving massive planks of online infrastructure open to acquisition and further disarray.

There’s a palpable exhaustion with the whole enterprise, with the men who set out to build the future or at least get rich, and who accomplished only one and a half of those things.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-end-of-the-silicon-valley-myth/ar-AA15MibL

_____

~~~~~

Јанош Винету

Post by Јанош Винету Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:31 am

Летећи Полип wrote:
    You can just feel it, the cumulative weight of this stagnation, in the tech that most of us encounter every day. The act of scrolling past the same dumb ad to peer at the same bad news on the same glass screen on the same social network: This is the stuck future. There is a sense that we have reached the end of the internet, and no one wants to be left holding the bag.

How these companies respond to this troubled new era will have major repercussions. This is why throughout 2022, we’ve been pitched a mishmash of virtual- and augmented-reality projects and “metaverse” concepts. It’s why the tech giants that preside over today’s toxic online communities are now promising to force them onto our faces. It’s why there’s brewing resentment among certain tech-industry heavyweights who believe they’ve seen their visions stymied. It’s why others are jumping ship, leaving massive planks of online infrastructure open to acquisition and further disarray.

There’s a palpable exhaustion with the whole enterprise, with the men who set out to build the future or at least get rich, and who accomplished only one and a half of those things.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/the-end-of-the-silicon-valley-myth/ar-AA15MibL
    Mreža - Page 18 3137070404

Осећа се да је игранци дошао крај.

_____
    Burundi is an exception among other nations because it is a country which gave God first place, a God who guards and protects from all misfortune.
    Burundi... opskurno udruženje 20ak levičarskih intelektualaca, kojima je fetiš odbrana poniženih i uvredjenih.
    паће

Post by паће Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:14 am

Ако сам ја за само 20 година трипут доживео (двапут прва рука, једном од ћерке) да у фирму улете неки с парама и окрену кормило у неком свом правцу, ко зна колико се то пута другима дешавало и колико је извођачима радова допиздело.

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    WaltZucher

Post by WaltZucher Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:43 am

ontheotherhand wrote:1 veće istraživanje 

The Future of Truth and Misinformation Online

Experts are evenly split on whether the coming decade will see a reduction in false and misleading narratives online. Those forecasting improvement place their hopes in technological fixes and in societal solutions. Others think the dark side of human nature is aided more than stifled by technology.

The question arises, then: What will happen to the online information environment in the coming decade? In summer 2017, Pew Research Center and Elon University’s Imagining the Internet Center conducted a large canvassing of technologists, scholars, practitioners, strategic thinkers and others, asking them to react to this framing of the issue:

The rise of “fake news” and the proliferation of doctored narratives that are spread by humans and bots online are challenging publishers and platforms. Those trying to stop the spread of false information are working to design technical and human systems that can weed it out and minimize the ways in which bots and other schemes spread lies and misinformation.

The question: In the next 10 years, will trusted methods emerge to block false narratives and allow the most accurate information to prevail in the overall information ecosystem? Or will the quality and veracity of information online deteriorate due to the spread of unreliable, sometimes even dangerous, socially destabilizing ideas?

Respondents were then asked to choose one of the following answer options:

The information environment will improve – In the next 10 years, on balance, the information environment will be IMPROVED by changes that reduce the spread of lies and other misinformation online.

The information environment will NOT improve – In the next 10 years, on balance, the information environment will NOT BE improved by changes designed to reduce the spread of lies and other misinformation online.

Some 1,116 responded to this nonscientific canvassing: 51% chose the option that the information environment will not improve, and 49% said the information environment will improve. (See “About this canvassing of experts” for details about this sample.) Participants were next asked to explain their answers. This report concentrates on these follow-up responses.

Their reasoning revealed a wide range of opinions about the nature of these threats and the most likely solutions required to resolve them. But the overarching and competing themes were clear: Those who do not think things will improve felt that humans mostly shape technology advances to their own, not-fully-noble purposes and that bad actors with bad motives will thwart the best efforts of technology innovators to remedy today’s problems.

And those who are most hopeful believed that technological fixes can be implemented to bring out the better angels guiding human nature.

More specifically, the 51% of these experts who expect things will not improve generally cited two reasons:

The fake news ecosystem preys on some of our deepest human instincts:Respondents said humans’ primal quest for success and power – their “survival” instinct – will continue to degrade the online information environment in the next decade. They predicted that manipulative actors will use new digital tools to take advantage of humans’ inbred preference for comfort and convenience and their craving for the answers they find in reinforcing echo chambers.

Our brains are not wired to contend with the pace of technological change: These respondents said the rising speed, reach and efficiencies of the internet and emerging online applications will magnify these human tendencies and that technology-based solutions will not be able to overcome them. They predicted a future information landscape in which fake information crowds out reliable information. Some even foresaw a world in which widespread information scams and mass manipulation cause broad swathes of public to simply give up on being informed participants in civic life.

The 49% of these experts who expect things to improve generally inverted that reasoning:

Technology can help fix these problems: These more hopeful experts said the rising speed, reach and efficiencies of the internet, apps and platforms can be harnessed to rein in fake news and misinformation campaigns. Some predicted better methods will arise to create and promote trusted, fact-based news sources.

It is also human nature to come together and fix problems: The hopeful experts in this canvassing took the view that people have always adapted to change and that this current wave of challenges will also be overcome. They noted that misinformation and bad actors have always existed but have eventually been marginalized by smart people and processes. They expect well-meaning actors will work together to find ways to enhance the information environment. They also believe better information literacy among citizens will enable people to judge the veracity of material content and eventually raise the tone of discourse.

The majority of participants in this canvassing wrote detailed elaborations on their views. Some chose to have their names connected to their answers; others opted to respond anonymously. These findings do not represent all possible points of view, but they do reveal a wide range of striking observations.

Respondents collectively articulated several major themes tied to those insights and explained in the sections below the following graphic. Several longer additional sets of responses tied to these themes https://www.shopio.rs/.

The following section presents an overview of the themes found among the written responses, including a small selection of representative quotes supporting each point. Some comments are lightly edited for style or length.

Ovo istraživanje pokazuje da stručnjaci imaju podijeljena mišljenja o tome da li će narednih deset godina doći do smanjenja lažnih i zavaravajućih priča online. Oni koji predviđaju poboljšanje polažu nade u tehnološka rješenja i društvene rješenja. Drugi smatraju da tehnologija više pomaže nego što stvara prepreke zlu ljudskog prirode.

Međutim, s obzirom na to da tehnologija stalno napreduje i da se društva stalno mijenjaju, teško je sa sigurnošću reći šta nas očekuje u budućnosti u vezi s lažnim i zavaravajućim pričama online. Možda ćemo vidjeti poboljšanje u borbi protiv takvih priča, ali također postoji mogućnost da će se one nastaviti širiti, ovisno o tome kako se ljudi i tehnologija budu razvijali.
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:22 pm

Skup je organizovalo Udruženje za kreativnu industriju i Grupacija izdavačke delatnosti, knjižara i distributera knjiga Privredna komora Srbije:

https://n1info.rs/kultura/pks-dve-milijarde-dinara-stete-od-nelegalnog-preuzimanja-knjiga-sa-interneta/

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    disident

Post by disident Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:33 pm

Govna

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    disident

Post by disident Mon May 01, 2023 9:04 pm

Jel postoji neki clanak od kada je fb i zasto dozvolio kacenje snimaka ubijanja zivotinja od strane serijskih psihopata?

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    паће

Post by паће Mon May 01, 2023 9:06 pm

Шта је то серијски психопата?

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    disident

Post by disident Mon May 01, 2023 9:07 pm

Dobro, obicnnih psihopata koji svakodnevno ubijaju desetine sitnijih divljih životinja i kace te kompilacije koje ne skida kada se prijave.

_____
    Pristalica krvne osvete
    WaltZucher

Post by WaltZucher Fri May 12, 2023 2:54 pm

WaltZucher wrote:
    ontheotherhand wrote:1 veće istraživanje 

The Future of Truth and Misinformation Online

Experts are evenly split on whether the coming decade will see a reduction in false and misleading narratives online. Those forecasting improvement place their hopes in technological fixes and in societal solutions. Others think the dark side of human nature is aided more than stifled by technology.

https://www.shopio.rs/fiskalne-kase-cena/ 

Ovo istraživanje pokazuje da stručnjaci imaju podijeljena mišljenja o tome da li će narednih deset godina doći do smanjenja lažnih i zavaravajućih priča online. Oni koji predviđaju poboljšanje polažu nade u tehnološka rješenja i društvene rješenja. Drugi smatraju da tehnologija više pomaže nego što stvara prepreke zlu ljudskog prirode.

Međutim, s obzirom na to da tehnologija stalno napreduje i da se društva stalno mijenjaju, teško je sa sigurnošću reći šta nas očekuje u budućnosti u vezi s lažnim i zavaravajućim pričama online. Možda ćemo vidjeti poboljšanje u borbi protiv takvih priča, ali također postoji mogućnost da će se one nastaviti širiti, ovisno o tome kako se ljudi i tehnologija budu razvijali.
    Skup je organizovalo Udruženje za kreativnu industriju i Grupacija izdavačke delatnosti, knjižara i distributera knjiga Privredna komora Srbije
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:27 pm

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:46 pm

An author is raising alarms this week after she found new books being sold on Amazon under her name — only she didn’t write them; they appear to have been generated by artificial intelligence.
    Jane Friedman, who has authored multiple books and consulted about working in the writing and publishing industry, told CNN that an eagle-eyed reader looking for more of her work bought one of the fake titles on Amazon. The books had titles similar to the subjects she typically writes about, but the text read as if someone had used a generative AI model to imitate her style.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/10/tech/ai-generated-books-amazon/index.html

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:57 am