Politički celebrity drool

Re: Politički celebrity drool

Post by Agdw Hmlkh on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:45 pm

ne verujem kakav ste AOC blok

_____
The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?

Post by sejlor on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Team AOC +1

Post by Agdw Hmlkh on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:11 pm

okej zatukli ste me, you've proven your point, jeeeez

_____
The thing that so pleases me about DMT is that, you know, a lot of people will not take a psychedelic like LSD and Psilocybin or something because it lasts hours and hours and inevitably when dealing with things that last that long you're gonna end up dealing with 'your stuff'. Your anxieties, your fears, your this & that..  A lot of people dont care for that sort of thing, whether that's good or bad is another issue. With DMT -it lasts four minutes- and how *lost* can you get in an examination of childhood trauma in four minutes, especially when you've got hundreds of elves tugging at your coatsleaves?

Post by zvezda je zivot on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:30 pm

koliko sam cuo salazar je edukovanija, radikalnija i zainteresovanija za polisi... ali to je najmanje vazno za politiku

_____
I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making

Pričam o onoj muzici koja ostaje čak i onda kada dragi ljudi odlaze.

Post by Agdw Hmlkh on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:50 pm

i obrazovanija i ludja generalno. meni je ovaj detalj iz biografije cisti

In 2011, a police report was filed by Kai Hernandez, former wife of New York Mets player Keith Hernandez, accusing Salazar of attempting to gain access to Hernandez's accounts at UBS by impersonating her over the phone; Salazar was arrested, but the charges were dismissed when the state prosecutor said the voice identification was insufficient to pursue the case. Kai Hernandez said that Salazar had house-sat for the couple in the past. A court dispute between Hernandez and Salazar followed, in which Salazar sought damages for defamation and won settlement in her favor.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:10 am