Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP - artistic edition

Daï Djakman Faré

RIP - artistic edition - Page 2 Empty Re: RIP - artistic edition

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:05 am

RIP hermann nitsch

nema vise starog trogloditizma !

RIP - artistic edition - Page 2 220px-Hermann_Nitsch_am_28._M%C3%A4rz_2012_bei_der_Pr%C3%A4sentation_seines_Weines_im_Gmoakeller_%28Wien%29

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:22 am

da, video sam da je umro. RIP

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Solus_Rex

Post by Solus_Rex Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm

RIP - artistic edition - Page 2 3363120308
    RIP kolega
    https://www.novosti.rs/kultura/vesti/1132521/preminuo-sreten-petrovic-biografija

_____
    "Sisaj kurac, Boomere. Spletkario si i nameštao ban pa se sad izvlačiš. Radiša je format a ti si mali iskompleksirani miš. Katastrofa za Burundi čoveče.
    A i deluje da te napustio drugar u odsudnom trenutku pa te spašavaju ova tovarka što vrv ni ne dismr na ribu, to joj se gadi, i ovaj južnjak koji o niškim kafanama čita na forumu. Prejaka šarža."  - Monsier K.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Redak primer dve paralelne karijere - jedne akademski potpuno korektne, a druge budi Bog s nama - pre svega mislim na Sistem srpske mitologije, knjige koja me je beskrajno zbunila širinom ambicije, potpunim ignorisanjem savremenih razvoja u antropologiji, jungovanjem onoga što se jungovati ne sme i - da li namernom? - aljkavošću metoda.
    boomer crook

Post by boomer crook Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:00 pm

RIP - artistic edition - Page 2 Profil-velika-roman-

roman uranjek, jedan od osnivaca NSK i njenog "likovnog" krila Irwin-a

_____
    And Will's father stood up, stuffed his pipe with tobacco, rummaged his pockets for matches, brought out a battered harmonica, a penknife, a cigarette lighter that wouldn't work, and a memo pad he had always meant to write some great thoughts down on but never got around to, and lined up these weapons for a pygmy war that could be lost before it even started
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:41 am

RIP Septic

RIP - artistic edition - Page 2 3a4n2iq

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    konjski nil

Post by konjski nil Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:18 am

DAMIR PAVIĆ SEPTIC (1969–2024)
    Onaj koji je nalazio sklad čak i u kaosu
    PORTRET

AUTORICA: MELINDA LUKÁCS  14:15 PREKJUČER

Dana 25. siječnja preminuo je Damir Pavić Septic, underground vizualni umjetnik iz Subotice, koji je svojim unikatnim radovima plijenio pažnju koliko i jedinstvenom pojavom. Septic je bio prava punk ikona i njegov je stil našao sljedbenike. Nije pretjerano reći da je Septiku crtež bio sve, bio je dio njegove svakodnevice, bio je njegov životni stil i nitko nikada nije shvatio kako je mogao tako minuciozno razvijati svoje radove. U svojoj sobi mogao ga se gotovo stalno vidjeti, pokraj noćne lampe, pogrbljen nad radnim stolom, s nekakvim crtaćim alatom u ruci, a crtao je i dok je pričao. Crtao je dan i noć. Ili obrnuto.

Spoiler:

_____
    RIP - artistic edition - Page 2 2692   Hong Kong dollar, Indian cents, English pounds and Eskimo pence   RIP - artistic edition - Page 2 2692

Post by Sponsored content