Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

među japancima

Anonymous

među japancima - Page 22 Empty Re: među japancima

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:30 pm

ubi bene ibi patria

može i tako
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:34 pm

au kakav sam derbi ovde propustio

procitacu sve kad se naduvam

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:47 pm

precani lale i gedze 

drim tim

_____
    radikalni patrijarhalni feminista

smrk kod dijane hrk
    Daï Djakman Faré

Post by Daï Djakman Faré Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm

evo ja kao unuk zene iz kikinde koja uvek kad smo gore kaze "idemo u srbiju" bukvalno prvi put cujem u zivotu ovo sto pricate da je banacanin lala. ocu reci ovo je toliko popkulturno odomaceno da je lala = vojvodjanin da je to prakticno brend. mislim nebitno sto je oridjidji izraz omedjavao nesto drugo, verovatno su se tako i u groningemu isprva mrstili na ideju da su oni nekakvi holandjani pa su se vremenom navikli. to je sad tako & deal with it.

_____
    i would like to talk here about The Last of Us on HBO... and yeah, yeah i know.. the world is burning but lets just all sit and talk about television. again - what else are we doing with ourselves ? we are not creating any militias. but my god we still have the content. appraising content is the american modus vivendi.. that's why we are here for. to absorb the content and then render some sort of a judgment on content. because there is a buried hope that if enough people have the right opinion about the content - the content will get better which will then flow to our structures and make the world a better place
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:01 pm

lala i sosa su banacani, iz samosa i botosa npr, ali i iz beceja i kikinde. van vojvodine ima siru odrednicu za svakog ko je iz vojv jbg.
    паће

Post by паће Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:48 pm

Нећемо сад да се швотамо и правимо базенРЖ, нека вас, чарапани београдски...

_____
       I drove a škodilak before it was cool.
       Морони на власти чешће мењају правила него гаће.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:59 pm

msm kad bi neko sremcima rekao lale, to bi bila komedija
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:11 pm

OK isproveravao sam tezu i zaista sam u bablu što se ovog tiče, nekako sam okružen ljudima koji iz ovih ili onih razloga natprosečno poznaju Vojvodinu.
    clone of yoyogi

Post by clone of yoyogi Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:52 pm

Da je Yoyo-Sensei ovde objasnio bi nam da smo svi mi šoderaši i da toga u Japanu nema...

_____
    完璧な
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:01 pm

i stavio nam sliku kopije Obedske bare negde iz okoline Nagoje.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    паће

Post by паће Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 pm

Vilmos Tehenészfiú wrote:i stavio nam sliku kopije Obedske bare negde iz okoline Nagoje.

Само да нам покаже колико је боља од оригинала, дакле из искључиво педагошких разлога.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:41 pm

Tako to radimo mi u Japanu i to funkcioniše savršeno.

_____
    "Burundi je svakako sharmantno mesto cinika i knjiskih ljudi koji gledaju stvar sa svog olimpa od kartona."

“Here he was then, cruising the deserts of Mexico in my Ford Torino with my wife and my credit cards and his black-tongued dog. He had a chow dog that went everywhere with him, to the post office and ball games, and now that red beast was making free with his lion feet on my Torino seats.”
    kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:44 am

Besprekorno
    plavaivy

Post by plavaivy Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:09 am

jel rode neki plod te njihove tresnje?
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:14 am

Нисам сигуран за те које лепо цветају, мислим да не (барем не јестив плод) . Има их и код нас, рано цветају и лепо миришу.

А трешње код њих у радњи су биле 50 евра кило.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:16 am

koliko si kila kupio?
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:20 am

Истрпео се мало и купио кило на пијац кад се вратио.

Али виски им је добар и јевтин.
    Плус имају конзерве, помешано виски и кисела, или ђус водка.
    kondo

Post by kondo Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:04 am

sakura trešnje imaju plod ali je mali i ne naročito ukusan (gorči)

sve što je voće u marketima u japanu je gajeno i ekstremno, plus ove cene koje pominje sotir

među japancima - Page 22 Japan-yamagata-sato-nishiki-cherry-shan-xing-zuo-teng-jin-ying-tao-300gram-gift-box-seasonal-fruits_800x

_____
    #FreeFacu

Дакле, волео бих да се ЈСД Партизан угаси, али не и да сви (или било који) гробар умре.
    plavaivy

Post by plavaivy Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:05 pm

kakva neefikasnost
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Ali zato lubenice imaju kockaste. I to funkcioniše besprekorno.

_____

ficfiric

Post by ficfiric Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Da, zasto tresnje u ovom pakovanju nisu kockaste?

_____

Uprava napolje!

kapetanm

Post by kapetanm Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:20 pm

Jel tacno da prodaju cigle u celofanu, kao cigare, na komad?
    Sotir

Post by Sotir Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:00 pm

Цигле нисам виђао, али купатила се раде од пластике, из неколико комада. Типа стандардни под са кадом, углови, зидови, плафон са вентилацијом.
    Направи се соба са прикључци а по стандарду, онда се само поређају елементи.
    Нема замајавања са водоинсталатерима и керамичарима. Решили проблем.
    Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:47 am

među japancima - Page 22 210420084929-02-qajf-super-169

među japancima - Page 22 210408131319-01-qajf-super-169

According to Yasushi Watanabe, an American studies expert at Keio University, information on QAnon can be lost in translation as groups rely on English material being turned into Japanese.

"The difference between Japan and the US is that many QAnon believers in Japan do not understand English so well," said Watanabe.

He cited the example of how Trump supporters in Japan wrote the American national anthem lyrics in katakana, a Japanese phonetic alphabet, so they could easily sing along without necessarily understanding each word.

_____

Vilmos Tehenészfiú

Post by Vilmos Tehenészfiú Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:51 am

Harrowing tales emerge from Japan's psychiatric patients

KANAZAWA, Japan - Kazuya Ohata had problems sleeping and had voluntarily checked into a psychiatric ward on several occasions after being diagnosed with schizophrenia. But a 2016 visit, at the age of 40, proved to be his last.

Eight days after being admitted, he was tied to his bed. Six days later, after being released from the restraint, he died.

Japan has a huge psychiatric industry that has long operated outside public scrutiny. But tales of prolonged confinement, overreliance on physical restraint and cruel treatment are coming to light as former patients and relatives come forward to sue for damages.

"The psychiatric industry has a lot of power in Japan," said Toshio Hasegawa, a professor of psychiatry at Kyorin University and the author of a new study on the prevalence of physical restraint in psychiatric wards in Japan and three other countries. "But we are finally at a stage where people can speak openly about this."

Hasegawa's study, the first of its kind, was published in the Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences journal. It found that Japanese psychiatric patients are nearly 270 times as likely to be physically restrained as American patients, 600 times as likely as Australians and 3,200 times as likely as New Zealanders.

_____

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:17 am